Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (80837 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by cyojunior1(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2017
VocalWalls:
Wetin concern me?
At the end of the day, they'll return to their mansions. They're all booked up.
Why should an average gala seller be bothered?
is ti true gala is 50 naira and Pepsi is 100 naira?
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by JustCurious: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2017
If I were Lola's mum, her marriage to this family would have been null and void since 1829! Mba nu.
Common whatever are you doing in an environment of hate? Go build your empire elsewhere. Life is too short. #MHO

3 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by cyojunior1(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2017
VocalWalls:
Wetin concern me?
At the end of the day, they'll return to their mansions. They're all booked up.
Why should an average gala seller be bothered?
is ti true gala is 50 naira and Pepsi is 100 naira?
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by ikieloje(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2017
kingbybirth:

Bros chop am!!! I dey feel u. grin
Great one bro.... Imagine their hand work been used to advise dem..
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Skain(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Two's company, three's a crowd.
Engine abi wetin be eim name... chai
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by mavinc4u(f): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2017
sleekyskillz:
Dont they have family members, its a family tin and it shuld be settled amongst family...

woman or not dey family n dey shuld learn to work tinz out even if psquare is no more...

lola n peter r married so naturally she's family also

Abeg bro no vex. I wan ask question. The last I checked peter and Lola did only traditional marriage, have they done white wedding or probably court wedding, just asking?
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by sokera: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2017
I am disappointed in Jude for not being able to handle this issues among them ...

2 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by CaptainG00D: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Wallade:

Lola has bad attitude and character thats what u should know - Let me ask you: Who requested you to be a judge of Lola's character? Do you have a good character yourself? Have you sampled opinions about yourself from people before sitting as a judge on others character?

You have failed to acknowledge an important and salient point - You are not Peter, her husband, and so your opinion on her character is inconsequential. why don't you mind your business and let others live in peace.

If God judges everyone, especially yourself, like you just judged Lola, you should be in eternal damnation. When will you guys, including Paul and Jude, learn to leave husband and wife alone and mind your own marriage.

No1 is judging lola... but she should try to behave herselve.. nobody is hating on her or judging here becoz she is Yoruba..
But she shouldnt be instigating bad blood between brothers.
She feels she is older than peter and jude and there for should command them.

In igbo culture, when the father is not around the elders son takes over as the fatherto handle family issues.. peter knows this very well and should be in the position to cation her wife.
But lola thinkin that she is older than peter finds it dificult to obey.

Lola should respect igbo culture..
She willingly allowed herself to be married into igbo tribe no1 forced her.

I hav seen igbo gals married into Yoruba culture and how they adopt yoruba culture, thats how it should be.

When u see the truth say it.

6 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by akinboyo: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2017
Common sense is not common @ all ! If the problem is because Peter married Lola, so be it. He is an adult and he is free to marry anybody he chose to marry so long as he's not complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by zcee: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2017
A film and a public stunt, how can u be showing the whole world ur family problem tru internet by recording and posting it online... It doesn't mak sense at all
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Reptyle(m): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2017
I wonder why they had to put this video out there because there is really nothing here that doesn't happen in other families...especially one that has several boys.

In my family for instance, my 4 senior brothers and I are always at each other's throats and we even mouth off worse insults and threats whenever we clash like this. But deep down, we still love and would kill to protect each other from external aggression when necessary. Its just a clash of egos brought about by the passing of our parents (just like this P Square brothers) and the feeling that we are all established men of our own who don't need each other for survival. (Ditto the P Square boys) So when one of us tries to speak, the others feel they should challenge what they consider an attempt to impose an opinion and before you know it, tempers flare and hurtful words are being thrown around. Sometimes it even degenerates to fisticuffs. But just try and touch one of us as an outsider and you will feel the unified rage and heat from all of us.

I wish I could advise these Psquare brothers to know that first of all, the issues they are having is very normal in a family of boys where both the patriarch and matriarch are no more. Secondly, there is no need putting their family issues out there to entertain the public. Keep family issues within the family. Resolve those you can and paper over those you can't. Above all, keep the differences within your generation and do not poison the minds of the children against each other.

In spite of the cold war between my brother's and I, we each rotate hosting ALL of our children at different times within the year. At that time, all of us send our children to the home of whoever is the designated host for that period so that the children get to know each other and don't share in the brickbats between us, the parents.

I pray PSquare is able to resolve whatever the issues are.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by ooshinibos: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2017
who is peter and who is paul , I find it hard to differentiate between the two guys , somebody help me
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by 2sexyus: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2017
texazzpete:

See how you're mouthing off like you know him..

And he's right. The elder brother doesn't sing or dance. What is his talent? What management skills did he bring to the table that others could not bring?
It has to be galling to Peter that their freeloader brother is the main actor in the family feud.

And yes, the twins employed him.
I will rather die than let money or woman ruin my family... FACT! You are calling him freeloader, have you forgotten the role each and everyone played before they became psquare? do you know how many times jude did something like sacrificing his money or food just make sure they eat when they were kids? I do not know about them but I know how I and my siblings suffered that I will NEVER let anything as this come between us... I know what my elder sister went through, my elder brother... even though technically and potentially, I am ahead as the baby in the family after mum and dad are no more, I will always give them ANYTHING to make them happy.. My sister went through hell just to make sure I eat... fork money fork any wife out there... no one trumps my siblings any day any time..

7 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2017
for me its simple - in all showbiz family businesses , there is always some egbon/ mummy/daddy manager type chancing/obtaining

if a showbiz personality who is being managed by his mum/dad/uncle/brother/sister marries a business savvy / posh background /different background , the chancing is pointed out and the gragra starts

its the same way beyonce had the falling out with her dad after she married jayz.

they would be happy if paul had married some hick chick from their neck of teh woods who would either not see what was going on, who who would say nothing.

if kanu and okocha had married up, maybe they would not have gotten ripped off by their business managers\ societe general

2 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by wickedworld: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2017
The problem I see here is jude their senior brother. The game his playing will ruin the family he is in the position to calm this drama with maturity but he choose to have paul to himself to make peter the bad person.

Is a greedy man too typical igbo blood runs in him when it come to money. I pray paul eyes open to know jude his using him against peter.

No matter how arrogant ur junior brother his as a senior u should be able to press his mumu botton for blood sake. I just pray he will not plan to kill his brother either by assasination or diabolic because of hared. We know what igbo can do when it come to money and land.

3 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by akinboyo: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2017
You senselessly judge someone you're not close to! Who are you to judge? If you're sensible enough, you will notice tribalism under tone in your comment. Check yourself before you judge other!!!
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by talk2percy(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2017
If they like make them kill themselves...after all wetin them never enjoy for this world..e no concern me. My only concern nah to win big money this weekend.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Wallade(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

No1 is judging lola... but she should try to behave herselve.. nobody is hating on her or judging here becoz she is Yoruba..
But she shouldnt be instigating bad blood between brothers.
She feels she is older than peter and jude and there for should command them.

In igbo culture, when the father is not around the elders son takes over as the fatherto handle family issues.. peter knows this very well and should be in the position to cation her wife.
But lola thinkin that she is older than peter finds it dificult to obey.

Lola should respect igbo culture..
She willingly allowed herself to be married into igbo tribe no1 forced her.

I hav seen igbo gals married into Yoruba culture and how they adopt yoruba culture, thats how it should be.

When u see the truth say it.

There you go again, missing the point - the tribe and culture is secondary matter when it comes to marriage. You must recognize the primary event of marriage between Peter and Lola. If her husband doesn't feel she disrespects the Igbo culture, then who the hell are you?

I will have issues with Lola trying to control Paul or Jude , but never with her control or relationship with her husband, Peter.

Besides, can you prove these allegations: But she shouldnt be instigating bad blood between brothers. She feels she is older than peter and Jude and there for should command them.

Do you see how ridiculous and preposterous you sound?

8 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by awuf2008: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2017
Anybody is free to marry from any tribe he or she chooses, so this not a woman matter but a real issue outsider don't know about. Do we expect them to marry twins too? No..

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by mavinc4u(f): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2017
ifyalways:
Hmmmn

Peter is definitely one hot blood. Telling Jude he employed him, he's an idiot, bla bla.

Paul was a lot more calmer. Is there a longer video?

Longer video? grin grin grin you be amebo?

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by akinboyo: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2017
I see no sense here! So long as Peter enjoys his marriage to Lola and doesn't complain , anyone not pleased should go and hug transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by mavinc4u(f): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2017
Onnasucs1:
"Peter, Paul say shame on you" grin grin grin grin cheesy

Yes now. Shame on him for insulting their elder brother that he employed him.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Luckygurl(f): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2017
Reptyle:
I wonder why they had to put this video out there because there is really nothing here that doesn't happen in other families...especially one that has several boys.

In my family for instance, my 4 senior brothers and I are always at each other's throats and we even mouth off worse insults and threats whenever we clash like this. But deep down, we still love and would kill to protect each other from external aggression when necessary. Its just a clash of egos brought about by the passing of our parents (just like this P Square brothers) and the feeling that we are all established men of our own who don't need each other for survival. (Ditto the P Square boys) So when one of us tries to speak, the others feel they should challenge what they consider an attempt to impose an opinion and before you know it, tempers flare and hurtful words are being thrown around. Sometimes it even degenerates to fisticuffs. But just try and touch one of us as an outsider and you will feel the unified rage and heat from all of us.

I wish I could advise these Psquare brothers to know that first of all, the issues they are having is very normal in a family of boys where both the patriarch and matriarch are no more. Secondly, there is no need putting their family issues out there to entertain the public. Keep family issues within the family. Resolve those you can and paper over those you can't. Above all, keep the differences within your generation and do not poison the minds of the children against each other.

In spite of the cold war between my brother's and I, we each rotate hosting ALL of our children at different times within the year. At that time, all of us send our children to the home of whoever is the designated host for that period so that the children get to know each other and don't share in the brickbats between us, the parents.

I pray PSquare is able to resolve whatever the issues are.

I couldn't help but like your comment.
Conflicts are bound to happen but what makes the difference is the maturity employed in settling them.

2 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by adims96(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2017
nawa oh.. they should have gotten themselves baby mama to save the drama
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2017
peter strong pass by his physiques
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by danthamccoy(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2017
brunofarad:
Kids everywhere

Meanwhile grin Savage POTUS
That's a parody account oga
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by akinboyo: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2017
Brainless! Stupidity and idiotic.... Judging from afar!
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by pweetiedee(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2017
no love
no home training
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by homesteady(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2017
I knew their recent quarrel wasn't a publicity stunt, but I wasn't very sure. But with this video, this one has pass quarrel oh, it is war! My hands were even shaking due to the tension.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Nathan2016: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2017
sukkot:
upon all the money these boys accents be like garage touts for agege bus stop grin

What do u mean... They r igbos and sound like igbos... Abi u wan make dem sound like Zambian
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by baba4thegehs: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2017
B.I.G F.O.O.L.S. angry
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by sukkot: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2017
Nathan2016:

What do u mean... They r igbos and sound like igbos... Abi u wan make dem sound like Zambian
come on man, igbo people dont sound like that. i have heard peter obi and orji kalu speak and they sound polished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS / Daniella Okeke Sets Her Instagram Page Private Over Apostle Suleman's Scandal / Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.