Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. (4059 Views)

Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? / Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol
not sure i know dem again o

i'm nat even sure i know you too well again cos i've been hearing the rumours saying you now do underground runs in politics section without me ur nigga and dem ukwu crew knowing sad sad cheesy cheesy

you've gone solo bah? cheesy cheesy
haha grin

You want to tell me you don't have one or two chicks here on nairaland grin grin

What do you you mean you don't know me again bro embarassed embarassed I am still same old me now

About the runs in politics section. Just going there to catch some fun grin grin the section seems to be less tribal these days

Yeah I am going solo gradually grin cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
sunshineG:
haha grin

You want to tell me you don't have one or two chicks here on nairaland grin grin

What do you you mean you don't know me again bro embarassed embarassed I am still same old me now

About the runs in politics section. Just going there to catch some fun grin grin the section seems to be less tribal these days

Yeah I am going solo gradually grin cheesy

lmao
well i dont about any chick o but what to do cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy..............goodest guy turn gooder cheesy...................
How about ur runs at religion section too

we said we'd go together but to by-passed me and took demm all angry...............................

Evaberry >smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

cheesy cheesy..............goodest g ;Duy turn gooder cheesy...................

we said we'd go together but to by-passed me and took demm all angry...............................

Evaberry >smiley
grin grin "goodest guy turn gooder"
I know of your chicks bro,don't let me mention names lipsrsealed

About the religion section runs, the boss (victornazzer) refuse to introduce me to the chicks there... So I haven't been there yet cry cry

Who is evaberry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Naijaboiy smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by unapapadeycraze: 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
flamee:
Naijaboiy smiley

is that you on your dp? ewo omo bo se fine. mo fe fi e se aya? o duncheesy.

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin "goodest guy turn gooder"
I know of your chicks bro,don't let me mention names lipsrsealed

About the religion section runs, the boss (victornazzer) refuse to introduce me to the chicks there... So I haven't been there yet cry cry

Who is evaberry

lol
yes na........cheesy

oya abeg no mention name..........(even though there are no names to be mentioned)

and dont mind victor jareh.......dude's just being stingy...............he's still around sha abi?

Shes a lady i ______ and currently trolling grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:

finally!!..........someone who sees beyond this whole pusshyhunter facade. grin.......

I'm a freaking nerd and fvcking look like one too..................in essence i pose no harm or threat grin grin

so ermmm you wouldnt mind this "nerd" sending you a pm.........would you?
smart move
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
selflessposhheart:
The richest guy here kiss

PM . only if you're DTF
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
L3G3ND:

smart move

okay grin
would take that as a "yes, do so ASAP" smiley

not that it matters but just to prove you wrong i'm "guessing" ur most priced assest are you lovely lips and perharps ur b**** lipsrsealed

correct again? grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

is that you on your dp? ewo omo bo se fine. mo fe fi e se aya? o duncheesy.
Yes

What's the meaning of what you just said?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:

okay grin
would take that as a "yes, do so ASAP" smiley

not that it matters but just to prove you wrong i'm "guessing" ur most priced assest are you lovely lips and perharps ur b**** lipsrsealed

correct again? grin
hope you know you're terrible at this
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 27, 2017
L3G3ND:

hope you know you're terrible at this

yeah yeah i do angry

so lets cut the crap and exchange numbers already grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah yeah i do angry

if u post ya digits here wo'nt be a bad idea i will call u
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by unapapadeycraze: 12:15am On Sep 27, 2017
flamee:
Yes
What's the meaning of what you just said?

get an interpretercheesy. let's chat in private.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Emotionless100: 12:20am On Sep 27, 2017
selflessposhheart:
The richest guy here kiss
U gat me
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 27, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

get an interpretercheesy. let's chat in private.
Ok
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

cheesy cheesy..............goodest guy turn gooder cheesy...................

Evaberry >smiley

why are u talking to yourself

you are very weird. you are sunshineg and thepussyhunter yet having a conversation
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah yeah i do angry

flirt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah yeah i do angry

flirt.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:

you are very weird. you are sunshineg and thepussyhunter yet having a conversation
sorry I taught I told you last time that we are two different people

Please you can troll thepussyhunter if you want to, but dont give me unnecessary mentions. I told you his other monkiner is sunshiner not sunshineG

I have opened this account before you got him banned, please stop this nonsense

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by tolufase: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2017
Still searching
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by NigerDeltan(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2017
L3G3ND
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 27, 2017
L3G3ND:

if u post ya digits here wo'nt be a bad idea i will call u

hehehehe
cheesy much aiint ya cheesy cheesy

okay so whats the probablity (in percentage) of you calling if i do undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:

you are very weird. you are su.nshineg and thepussy.hunter yet having a conversation

cheesy cheesy cheesy
you still on this undecided

okay lets get to see ur screenshots supporting ur claim then grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:

flirt.

stalker angry

and a poor one at that tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

stalker angry

and a poor one at that tongue

Troll and a poor one at that.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 27, 2017
OfficialDad:

PM . only if you're DTF

kiss honey gotto see a sign u got the cash wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2017
Emotionless100:

U gat me

kiss show d sign of raining cash
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2017
selflessposhheart:

kiss honey gotto see a sign u got the cash wink

Signs grin . You won't know nah, if nah signs you're looking for cool . The role is simple, if you're DTF, PM me.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2017
OfficialDad:

Signs grin . You won't know nah, if nah signs you're looking for cool . The role is simple, if you're DTF, PM me.

Do the pm nah embarassed I'm d girl let me form sma tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Kimcutie: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2017
dolla dolly [spoiler]Dollytino4real[/spoiler] click to see who
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by dollytino4real(f): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2017
Kimcutie:
dolla dolly [spoiler]Dollytino4real[/spoiler] click to see who
omo i dey bitter like otazi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WOW!!! See How This Lady Transforms Herself Into Whoever She Wants (photos) / Should I Stop This? My Shirtless Picture / See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.