Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. (4058 Views)

Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? / Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by naijaboiy: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2017
flamee:
Naij aboiy smiley
undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by unapapadeycraze: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
naijaboiy:

undecided

the girl is obsessed with you plentycheesy. almost all her threads are fraught with your name? how have you been dealing?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Kimcutie: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
dollytino4real:
omo i dey bitter like otazi
That's how I like it
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hehehehe cheesy much aiint ya cheesy cheesy
okay so whats the probablity (in percentage) of you calling if i do undecided
try me
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
L3G3ND:

try me

okay then grin

try you i will smiley

0817610****..............embarassed

how 'bout you check ur mail for the remaining numbers.................its more fun that way wink lipsrsealed grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Do the pm nah embarassed I'm d girl let me form sma tongue

Form? lipsrsealed for who?. grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
OfficialDad:

Form? lipsrsealed for who?. grin
You tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Deefuraay she's beauty and brains
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
000oooh Jacksparr0w1207
Kindly leave me alone na?? Isit by force to mate wit you??! Am not on yorrr level because you ain't gots what we call *taste* angry and you're never goinno get me(no offeinse)
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Burgerlomo: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Anyone with a nice succulent watermelons, and a well rounded bouncing ass. cool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
selflessposhheart:
The richest guy here kiss
them In Soon Use You Do Money

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
DeadRat:
them In Soon Use You Do Money

lol greater is he that is in me than he that's in the world
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
selflessposhheart:

lol greater is he that is in me than he that's in the world
make I Even See Your Face. I Sent You Pm
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
000oooh Jackspa.rr0w1207
Kindly leave me alone na?? Isit by force to mate wit you??! Am not on yorrr level because you ain't gots what we call *taste* angry and you're never goinno get me(no offeinse)
so you saying you want to taste me cuz I look like icecream and you're a vampire correct? Real women don't eat people. Shame
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by chrisbrown20(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
unapapadeycraze:
mehn, it has to be lavedacheesy. her boobs is out of here. you?
lalas247 would do,nice hips and perfect ass for doggy,she no fine sha buh i will manage,nd shes a name sake too

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by dollytino4real(f): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kimcutie:
That's how I like it
ok oya take it
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Kimcutie: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok oya take it
I need physical stuvv
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by dollytino4real(f): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kimcutie:
I need physical stuvv
army don slap u once
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Kimcutie: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
dollytino4real:
army don slap u once
Izz ok, am done talking angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by dollytino4real(f): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kimcutie:
Izz ok, am done talking angry
u quick give up! kim perry my kalabari guy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by dollytino4real(f): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
i will like smellinganus but he is strong minded,
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Kimcutie: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
dollytino4real:
u quick give up! kim perry my kalabari guy
Emohua undecided and you are not saying anything sensible
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by unapapadeycraze: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
lalasticlala, i dare you to take this thread to front pagecheesy.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by SmellingAnus(m): 5:13am On Sep 28, 2017
dollytino4real:
i will like smellinganus but he is strong minded,
Lol.. how you take know say him get strong mind grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by dollytino4real(f): 6:02am On Sep 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol.. how you take know say him get strong mind grin
thru our conversion here
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by dollytino4real(f): 6:06am On Sep 28, 2017
Kimcutie:
Emohua undecided and you are not saying anything sensible
ok sori, but here is 4 fun
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by SmellingAnus(m): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2017
dollytino4real:
thru our conversion here
ok o...
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by dollytino4real(f): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
ok o...
yes o
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by FA13(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2017
L3G3ND:
FA13 sounds like a military code .. how you doing?
Just seeing this. Am good.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 03, 2017
FA13:

Just seeing this. Am good.
nice
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by FA13(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2017
L3G3ND:
nice
I send you a PM
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Taste? Not Marry, Just Taste#smiles. by SgtKisswhere: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2017
so sad to see that the convo between the legend lady nd d steven guy came to an end on the first page......I thought I saw something blooming, alas smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Finest Dude On Nairaland, Post Your Picture Here / What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? / See What Online Loan App Did To This Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.