Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (85265 Views)

Signs You Are Losing Faith In God / How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free / 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by aboyaji(m): 4:29am On Sep 30, 2017
Ishilove:

That's what you say until you find yourself washing pant grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by kayabd(m): 4:37am On Sep 30, 2017
someone saw a padlock on a plate placed in a hidden place wia no one could think of in front of his room and it wasn't dere b4...

pls wat does it mean
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Gurusizkid(m): 4:39am On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye, today I will be teaching you 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell. Most people have been hearing about love spells or have watched love spells in movies but they dont know if they themselves or their loved ones are under love spell because they lack occult knowledge.

Luckily for you today, I will be walking you through the basics of love spells. You see in reality love spells might seem like something from a movie but they can be very real and sometimes people are not even aware of the power that they are putting out into the universe.

It can be that a person has not even consciously cast a love spell on you or your loved one but love spells are more common than you might think. If you ever consider attempting to put a love spell on someone else, think twice.

Because these types of spells are interfering with someone’s free will, have a way of not working out or backfiring. It would be wise to keep in mind the law of three which basically indicates that whatever you put out into the universe will be returned to you three times.

8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spells:

1* You find yourself being drawn to a person who is not usually your type.

2* You have difficulty eating or sleeping due to concerns about this person’s affections.

3* Your every conscious moment and every thought somehow relates back to the person.

4* You find yourself saying their name a lot and often for no reason.

5* Every time the phone rings you think you know that it is that person, even when it’s not.

6* You think that whenever you hear the noise of a car going by, you think that it is them.

7* You constantly dream about the person — these are usually especially vivid dreams.

8* You find yourself either suddenly emulating their behavior or trying to draw their attention to you.

As you can see there are a lot of signs that you could be under the influence of someone else’s love spell. If you are not experienced in occult, you should seek help on how best to fight it.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos

Just passing by
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by shinarlaura(f): 4:44am On Sep 30, 2017
Diegostan:
Kai,.. Nawa oo

Girls have killed us.

WTF is that 3rd pic..

Even some men too are involved in such devilish acts.

Na wa oo sad

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Manmanjohn: 5:25am On Sep 30, 2017
Please tell him/her.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Ideyfindwife, seems this is what you have done to me o tongue, I am under your spell my lord, I do not wish to be set free from this spell,oh my silver knight, strong in battle, yet so soft and tender in da oza room tongue ,an encapsulation of a perfect gentleman, I want to be forever under your spell my charming king, being by your side as your queen is all I ever wish to be
Yours in love always
Lady frenzy wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Don't ask for what you can't make sacrifice for, if dem say bring your mama, you go agree?, or you think the devil gives anything for free?, if most of this people you see with flashy cars tell you their deal with the devil to get that money, even to collect five naira from them will give you chills
Lawlahdey:
Babalawos...I want to do money ritual biko. Light one sad

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Ishilove: 5:49am On Sep 30, 2017
fashrola:
Well Spells are real.. even Black voodoo...

I remember during my days in skool, somebody stole a phone (one Samsung flip phone) in our hostel, and the owner was begging all of us to return the phone... We didn't know he had an ulterior motive to go the fetish way... He gave all of us an ultimatum of 5 days to return his phone but all fell on deaf ears...

To cut the long story very short, after the 5 days elapsed, he now told all of us ( we were like 12 in a room) that to prove our innocence that we should follow him to a place...

I objected that i can't go to any fetish place, and my roommates were trying to suspect I was the person that stole the phone, I even suggested to him that he should file a report to the hostel coordinator (But some people objected that this theft case might get all of us expelled or stain our names)... After so much persuation, i agreed to follow them on one condition that i won't step my feet into the shrine or whatever i meet there.

We set on a journey of about two hours plus from school, when we got there. I was shocked to see a native doctor having a shrine and a church in the same place... That was the greatest shock of my life till date!! He even had a big Bible on the dashboard of his Mercedes Benz 190 with a clergy sticker

When the dude tabled his complaints to the native doctor... The man now told him it's really a simple case that he doesn't have to go inside the shrine ( because we met him at the varenda of his house and it was a minute walk to his shrine and church)

Now, the native doctor called his servant to bring palm fruit in his farm (the one that has already been extracted for oil), and I was getting uncomfortable because of the settings i found myself.... But since we all came to prove our innocence there is nothing I could do..

The servant brought the palm kernel to him, and since we were 12 in number, he now told his servant to keep the 12 palm fruit on the ground and he didn't touch any of it, since he said it was a simple case, he did some incantations and told the servant to start breaking the palm kernel one after the other...

Lo and behold, the last palm kernel contained a piece of folded paper inside, i was shocked to my marrow, and he told his servant to unfold the paper and read out the name written... When the name was called out... The thief in questioned was amongst us...

The native doctor asked the owner of the phone if he knows the name and if he's present here.. and he replied he knows him but he's not present here (Probably he knew what would have happened if he told the native doctor about his presence)..

Even when we left the place, I was dumbstruck for hours because i couldn't believe what i saw that day (Probably I was used in shutting down people who really believe in "jazz" and spells) because me myself I thought it wasn't real at all

Well when we got back to the hostel, since the thief was our roommates and a quiet type, we had to solve the problem amicably and he returned his phone after few days ( Because he sold it out and probably went back to the buyer and buy it again)

Up till now i still wonder why would such person have a great mind to go such place when he knew he stole the phone

But in everything... Jesus Christ is the most powerful thing that has happened to Christendom..

P.S: don't mind my English construction.... I didn't have time to proof read it
Wow...
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by tete7000(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2017
Painfully the person under a love spell won't even be able to connect himself or herself to all these signs. That's why it is a spell I suppose. To blind the suppose spelt person.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Jennifer89(f): 6:02am On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:
There are several taboos for several spells (charms). Taboos and spells (charms) goes together and they are endless.

There are taboos like: dont make love to a pregnant woman, dont make love to a woman seeing her period, make love to same sex, dont let rain touch you, dont walk under rope, dont eat fish, dont eat goat meat, dont eat ogbono / okro soup, dont eat snail, dont drink palm wine, dont go out at night, eat human excreta on a particular day of the week or month or year, nobody should see your unclothedness... etc.

The consequences of breaking such taboos can be very dangerous

"eat human excreta on a particular day of the week or month" God have mercy! so person go chop person shi.t

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 30, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Don't ask for what you can't make sacrifice for, if dem say bring your mama, you go agree?, or you think the devil gives anything for free?, if most of this people you see with flashy cars tell you their deal with the devil to get that money, even to collect five naira from them will give you chills
The dude does not know what he's doing. Instead of improving his skills for better future, he's busy trying to adore the Lucifer.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 30, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Ma'am. Kindly take your preaching elsewhere.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by ochoa(m): 6:10am On Sep 30, 2017
Bck then I rarely believe in anything supernatural ..Until one lady showed me life/pepper.. 'Bayo wherever you dey thanks for the rescue.. I owe you one bro.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 30, 2017
Taiwo20:

please do... remember we are going on vacation next summer and it's 50-50
Na you I go offer him oh grin grin
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Far from it, I am no preacher, Infact I cant even remember the last time I stepped into a church, but I know for sure that there are rules and also terms and conditions for everything we seek, the universe made it so and it applies to both the physical and spiritual. I just want you to be aware and ask yourself how far you are willing to go, because there is no point of return when you embark on some types of journey except the universe decides to intervene and send redemption on the path of such a person, do have a nice day
Lawlahdey:
Ma'am. Kindly take your preaching elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 30, 2017
DeeTus:
The dude does not know what he's doing. Instead of improving his skills for better future, he's busy trying to adore the Lucifer.
we all have free will, she can choose who to adore, but people have to be aware of what they are getting themselves into and weigh their other choices, some choices are easy and fast but the sacrifices can be overwhelming and in the end might just not be worth it

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 30, 2017
frenzyduchess:
we all have free will, she can choose who to adore, but people have to be aware of what they are getting themselves into and weigh their other choices, some choices are easy and fast but the sacrifices can be overwhelming and in the end might just not be worth it
Exactly.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Realcash224(m): 6:27am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 30, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Far from it, I am no preacher, Infact I cant even remember the last time I stepped into a church, but I know for sure that there are rules and also terms and conditions for everything we seek, the universe made it so and it applies to both the physical and spiritual. I just want you to be aware and ask yourself how far you are willing to go, because there is no point of return when you embark on some types of journey except the universe decides to intervene and send redemption on the path of such a person, do have a nice day
Isn't it obvious I said what I said in jest? Nawa oh.

Have a nice day too.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Hotzone(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2017
I feel more than what was listed above. Honestly, I think I can't do without my girl. Her voice, smile, intellectual inclination and background makes me madly in love with Jane. If na juju, I need the babalawo contact so I can appreciate him
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Crixina(f): 6:41am On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawo, what is the third picture?

Going by this your list, I will say a greater percentage of people are under the influence of a love spell. Besides I thought you were going to tell us at least some ingredients used in preparing a potent love spell.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by amstamon: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Happened to me once, courtesy of a crazy Lagos girl called BARR MODINAT AJOKE AJAKAIYE, while conspiring with her mother and sisters
Can't go into details, but it is only the God of DR. D.K. OLUKOYA who delivered me, and I've sworn never to have anything to do with YORUBA GIRLS EVER AGAIN angry
Why u no kuku stay away from yoruba pastor also, not only yoruba girl.yeye dey smell

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2017
701ecilana:

Ezekiel 4:11-12 You will also have a limited amount of water to drink, two cups a day. You are to build a fire out of dried human excrement, bake bread on the fire, and eat it where everyone can see you.”

You are Babalawo indeed. Your lies are shameful.
This is Yahweh giving the people a prophecy of what will happen in future. Times will become so hard that they'd use cow dung as firewood to cook food.

Pls show where it says the people should eat shiit and drink urine?

I'm beginning to think you are just here to create fun for yourself.

You are not serious. R

The guy lies reeks to high heavens. I wonder why people are so gullible.

These princes of darkness are children of deceit.

Babalawo my ass!
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Crixina(f): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2017
ochoa:
Bck then I rarely believe in anything supernatural ..Until one lady showed me life/pepper.. 'Bayo wherever you dey thanks for the rescue.. I owe you one bro.
I need details bro.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by agbaiwisdom: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2017
The best viewing paid advetisement website. I just withraw $150 without investing any thing. Follow my referral link and start getting yours today.

http://boredrqjsa.loan/2196455628635/
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by abilemi(m): 6:46am On Sep 30, 2017
kristen12:
What are the implications of using a love spell on someone? I heard about the first child of one being an slowpoke especially men. Pls how true is it?

Its been a while you posted babalawos, your threads are enlightening to an extent. I hope all is well? I always look foward to reading from you.
this sister must be looking for a way to spiritually bind his man. I cast you in the name of Jesus.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by amstamon: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Truckpusher:
I was under a love spell for 10yrs and whenever my mom pointed it out I usually dismiss it until I saw her with substances she can't defend and immediately it was as if something left me and that was how the relationship ended immediately. So how come and why did I catch her when I'm suppose to be under a powerful spell .
No wonder u go dey push truck. She wicked gan. Walai she no go make heaven ijn. Imagine a graduate like truckpusher, pushing truck grin grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Divinecosmas(m): 6:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:

Because you are a Christian doesn't stop the hardship of life.

Spells, charms and spiritual aids takes away the struggles of life.

Most successful people in life unconsciously or consciously indulge in spells.

Most Christian Church service are filled with spells especially in Catholic Churches and White Garment Churches - the burning of incense and candle. Sprinkling of consecrated water, reciting prayers... Etc
As if you know anything about Catholic's doctrine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 4starstunna(m): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2017
how can I open my third eye
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by slam7000(m): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2017
Ishilove:
Babalawos, this is most enlightening.

Is it possible to fortify a love spell for life? I've heard of cases where the victim just suddenly regains his or her senses, like the spell expired or something.

Even you??

Stop believing rubbish. There's nothing like love spell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD / Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.