Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit (2997 Views)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by afoshat: 2:32am On Sep 27, 2017
For quite sometimes I reduce the number of ladies I get attached with, by attach I mean serious relationship.. Not that I don't have any, I go to the pool every Saturday, couple weeks back I went to the pool before I changed I was sitting with the gym trainer chatting ... when this girl with a bad ass walked in took a sit and was pressing her phone.

I told the bar guy to take a bottle of Smirnoff to her, he did and she rejected then I went up personally made small chat with her, told her to come to the pool and swim with me, we hit it off..

I dropped her at her place in town, she was around because of the ASUU strike, fast forward to today after we went down she now told me she has a boyfriend, hian, I was like you should have told me sooner( make I hear ) she said I shouldn't be annoyed she wanted us to be friends with benefit, hmm I said OK, I will think about it, then she gave me a kiss, opened her bag and brought out rizzler then she began to mould weed, she said hope I don't mind, she likes taking a smoke after sex♉, she smoked 2 wraps before going to the bathroom... WTF, we bleeped on the first date sure, but y the hell would you bring out weed and start smoking ...
Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by EricSmallz(m): 2:58am On Sep 27, 2017
Her Name is Precious Chidima right? School at Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma huh?

5 Likes

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by CaptainG00D: 3:16am On Sep 27, 2017
I know her...

EricSmallz:
Her Name is Precious Chidima right? School at Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma huh?

Her name is idara...
People lnow her as I.D

5 Likes

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 27, 2017
No big deal in smoking.

guys smoke all the time so why should a woman who smokes be an issue.

don't be a sexist pig please.

Allow people live their life, do what pleases them and make them happy.

2 Likes

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Guy you have won in life.. that's a unicorn right there.

afoshat:
For quite sometimes I reduce the number of ladies I get attached with, by attach I mean serious relationship.. Not that I don't have any, I go to the pool every Saturday, couple weeks back I went to the pool before I changed I was sitting with the gym trainer chatting ... when this girl with a bad ass walked in took a sit and was pressing her phone.

I told the bar guy to take a bottle of Smirnoff to her, he did and she rejected then I went up personally made small chat with her, told her to come to the pool and swim with me, we hit it off..

I dropped her at her place in town, she was around because of the ASUU strike, fast forward to today after we went down she now told me she has a boyfriend, hian, I was like you should have told me sooner( make I hear ) she said I shouldn't be annoyed she wanted us to be friends with benefit, hmm I said OK, I will think about it, then she gave me a kiss, opened her bag and brought out rizzler then she began to mould weed, she said hope I don't mind, she likes taking a smoke after sex♉, she smoked 2 wraps before going to the bathroom... WTF, we bleeped on the first date sure, but y the hell would you bring out weed and start smoking ...

2 Likes

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by sleekyskillz(m): 4:51am On Sep 27, 2017
Dude u bleeped on ur first date and ur surprised she smokes?

what were u expecting? Boys sha... abeg pass me her control coz i dont mind atall smiley

7 Likes

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 27, 2017
CaptainG00D:
I know her...
cheesy
Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 27, 2017
CaptainG00D:
I know her...
cheesy you now know bad gehs,,anwuola mu o
Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 27, 2017
op,so what do you want us to do??caution her to stop smoking because we helped you bleep her?? were we there when you took her to your house and enjoyed everything?? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by manuelzz(m): 6:35am On Sep 27, 2017
Op just be thankful to nature. You've finally made it in life.

Don't ever,Op, don't you ever dare to stop her from smoking or try to change her! Don't! angry

Just enjoy the good tidings nature has blessed thee with. smiley

6 Likes

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by HerXLNC(f): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2017
I heard from female friends that if a guy doesn't Kush with dem they can't handle them enough.. Brother run for your life b4 d girl bleep your life away
Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by ITbomb(m): 6:48am On Sep 27, 2017
And the poor boyfriend is somewhere hustling for money to give her when school resumes

9 Likes

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by CaptainG00D: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2017
sekxy:

cheesy you now know bad gehs,,anwuola mu o

Lol mbakwa o... okwa egwu!
Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Lol mbakwa o... okwa egwu!
lol,,goodmorning
Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by CaptainG00D: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2017
sekxy:

lol,,goodmorning

Morning nwuyem...
How are u
Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by Adaumunocha(f): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2017
Lol... No man wants to see a woman do what they are known for with reckless abandon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Morning nwuyem... How are u
adim mma and you?
Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by CaptainG00D: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2017
sekxy:

adim mma and you?

Adim ok nwayioma..
Ilahukwa ofuma?
Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Adim ok nwayioma.. Ilahukwa ofuma?
yes oo gi kwanu?
Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by afoshat: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:
No big deal in smoking.

Hey take a chill pill, I ain't talking about cigarettes here, you go to someone's house for the first time then u start wrapping weed and smoking ... Ladies haba abeg nah, if it was a guy that acted in such way how would u react to it
Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:
No big deal in smoking.

yeah i love ladies who smoke too

which means i love you
Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by Prognose: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:
No big deal in smoking.

And this is why we are where we are today. No morals, no standards, lacking in self-control and discipline and unable to achieve successful and legitimate goals.

Sigh sad

3 Likes

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by Prognose: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2017
By the way Op, you met and bleeped on the first date and you're offended she's smoking weed? What were you expecting, that she would start singing hymns? Abeg park well undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by lenghtinny(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2017
That's a bad ass combo cheesy
Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by lenghtinny(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2017
afoshat:

Hey take a chill pill, I ain't talking about cigarettes here, you go to someone's house for the first time then u start wrapping weed and smoking ... Ladies haba abeg nah, if it was a guy that acted in such way how would u react to it
Oga calm down no be pastor Mrs you carry go house now...
So it's okay to screw for the first time but not okay to smoke on the first date...
If you are not comfortable with that, then let her go and forgo the friends with benefits package...

Ain't nobody got time for chemical reactions angry

3 Likes

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2017
nothing wrong in that, if you don't like it, tell her not to smoke in front of you. simple
afoshat:

1 Like

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by manuelzz(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2017
Prognose:
By the way Op, you met and bleeped on the first date and you're offended she's smoking weed? What were you expecting, that she would start singing hymns? Abeg park well undecided

The thing taya me o. Op sef be like who no sabi better thing.

2 Likes

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by afoshat: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2017
Finally NL comments der funny me sha

1 Like

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2017
ITbomb:
And the poor boyfriend is somewhere hustling for money to give her when school resumes
And the funniest thing is the poor boy might have not even smelt the pussvy
even after all the hustling. grin

2 Likes

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by CaptainG00D: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2017
sekxy:

yes oo gi kwanu?

Eeh nwa... thank u darlin

Debekwa ihem safe.

1 Like

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Eeh nwa... thank u darlin
Debekwa ihem safe.
lol..always

1 Like

Re: She Wraps Kush And Wants Us To Be Friends With Benefit by CaptainG00D: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
sekxy:

lol..always

kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between A Bad Wife And Poverty, Which Of Them Kills A Man Faster / Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts / How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.