Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,424 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years (3043 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2020
I have this neigbour who had oftentimes adviced me on relationship matters, he is in his late 40's , Cohabiting with a single mum.

He finally shared his story with me that really touched me .

He narrated;
I had intercourse with a lady just for fun many years ago. She's from my tribe, I ran into her in PH on weekend. Meaning she just came around to have fun in PH for the weekend-the normal TGIF syndrome. But I knew her back then before we finally met in PH. It was an exciting time meeting her again. She visited and I deflowered her, after which she went back to our state where she's based. I heard about her marriage to a well-to-do politician and they both gave birth to two kids, boy and girl. About 12 years later she had intense argument with her husband so she asked him the deadly question: Do you think my son is actually your child?
Her husband contemplated for a while and almost ran mad , he eventually carried out DNA test on the two teens, only to discover that that he's not the real father of the boy-child he had nurtured for years. That ended their marriage . My neighbour said, I was shocked receiving a call from almost a total stranger because I haven't seen her for about 12-13 years and to start telling me that the boy is my son. Prior to this time he had been told by two prophets that he has son outside which he didn't believe.
Heart breaking you may call it but He has another story to :
According to him, he got another lady pregnant when he was much younger. They agreed to abort the child since they were not ready and which he gave the lady #15,000 for the abortion. But few weeks later , the lady showed up and said she had issue so the money was used for it. She demanded for another #20,000 (at that time the money was a whole lot), which he complied with . To his amazement, the lady came back 8 months later with heavy tummy . That was how he got his first daughter. Currently he has 6 kids but they all came strangely.
In his words, I didn't plan to have children for different women but life always happen.

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years by Froshloaded: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2020
#100 condom will have prevented all this stories

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years by Oluneutral: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2020
So, that means the man was so foolish to be going raw with all the ladies he had fling with.

SMH.....

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years by Abso1uteZero(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
#DNATESTFORALLMYCHILDREN
Re: How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
Froshloaded:
#100 condom will have prevented all this stories

You are absolutely correct

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
Abso1uteZero:
#DNATESTFORALLMYCHILDREN

Hahaha
If all men take same decision to do DNA, a lot of broken homes will result

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years by Abso1uteZero(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
prekumohtim:

Hahaha
If all men take same decision to do DNA, a lot of broken homes will result
better late than never

4 Likes

Re: How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years by FunnyDude(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
DNA ( VAR ) grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years by Abso1uteZero(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
#DNATESTFORALLMYCHILDREN

3 Likes

Re: How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years by Mayhem999: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
Chief impregnator.
You found your mission...
Impregnate 100 ladies and earn a gold star.
Re: How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mayhem999:
Chief impregnator.
You found your mission...
Impregnate 100 ladies and earn a gold star.

Hahahaha
Bad-mouthed human being
Re: How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
FunnyDude:
DNA ( VAR ) grin

Nigerians funny ehhn. Everybody seems to be a comedian grin angry

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years by itsme01: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
You wanted to have a child that was why you had a child, their is nothing like accident when it comes to pregnancy.. you can always pull out you carrot and pour your akamu outside or simply wear a condom, and if all that doesn't work, their are many after sex pills in the market
Re: How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
Abso1uteZero:
#DNATESTFORALLMYCHILDREN

Ahh ahh but men are polygamous in nature or have you forgotten?

When you hear of tunde having sex with multiple women, you lots cheer and pat him at the back forgetting that one of girls might marry another guy with a hidden pregnancy and if you're unfortunate enough, it could be you and you'll end up raising tunde's child.

Is this life not wonderful?

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years by Rhaspody(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
Lol.
Re: How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years by Yalakatasa: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
You wanted to have a child that was why you had a child, their is nothing like accident when it comes to pregnancy.. you can always pull out you carrot and pour your akamu outside or simply wear a condom, and if all that doesn't work, their are many after sex pills in the market
[/s]
Re: How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years by Headlesschicken(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
#Inside-Life#...
Re: How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years by ghettochild4u(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Oluneutral:
So, that means the man was so foolish to be going raw with all the ladies he had fling with.

SMH.....
Back then, was hiv rampant as it is now.....
Mumu
Re: How I Discovered That I Have A Child After 12 Years by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ardar:

Ahh ahh but men are polygamous in nature or have you forgotten?

When you hear of tunde having sex with multiple women, you lots cheer and pat him at the back forgetting that one of girls might marry another guy with a hidden pregnancy and if you're unfortunate enough, it could be you and you'll end up raising tunde's child.

Is this life not wonderful?

That's why pregnancy test should be a must before marriage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Begs Her Friend Not To Tell Her Husband She Slept With Her Friend's Hubby / Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There / Give your life to Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.