Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Advice On Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On Relationship (590 Views)

I Need Some Advice On Relationship Doubt Over My Height / A Question On Relationship Please / Robert Mugabe Funny Quotes On Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Relationship by rosy16(f): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2017
Gud morning all, pls a friend of mine needs advice,according to her, she said she went to see her guy n jus as d wr discussing, she went through her guy phone n saw some recent pictures of her guy n his Ex together wich was taken jus last month, n when she confronted her guy about it, he said if snapping of pictures means dt he is still going out with her, dt his Ex is in possession of some of his important properties dt until he recovers those things from her then he will stop her from coming close to him, bt my friend said she was not okay with d whole thing, so her guy got angry with her n told her to go to her house, n since dt day he has not called my friend n my friend av nt called him also, though today is making it d third day, so pls friends, she is somehow worried if to call her guy or she should just let it be like that. pls she needs advice on what to do.
Re: Advice On Relationship by Memories12411: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Let give You motherly advice. This is just a flash of what she will see after marriage; the bigger show is yet to come. This is how he will be sending her home at slight provocation. She should also expect more pictures and cheating and series of reasons for his actions without any remorse. "Stitch in time..........
Re: Advice On Relationship by rosy16(f): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2017
Memories12411:
Let give You motherly advice. This is just a flash of what she will see after marriage; the bigger show is yet to come. This is how he will be sending her home at slight provocation. She should also expect more pictures and cheating and series of reasons for his actions without any remorse. "Stitch in time..........
Thanks for the motherly advice, bt jus dt guys are unpredictable, bcoz this same guy prove to my friend dt he is sincere to the core, and my friend loves him with all her heart bt all the same, life still goes on
Re: Advice On Relationship by ifex370(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2017
rosy16:
Gud morning all, pls a friend of mine needs advice,according to her, she said she went to see her guy n jus as d wr discussing, she went through her guy phone n saw some recent pictures of her guy n his Ex together wich was taken jus last month, n when she confronted her guy about it, he said if snapping of pictures means dt he is still going out with her, dt his Ex is in possession of some of his important properties dt until he recovers those things from her then he will stop her from coming close to him, bt my friend said she was not okay with d whole thing, so her guy got angry with her n told her to go to her house, n since dt day he has not called my friend n my friend av nt called him also, though today is making it d third day, so pls friends, she is somehow worried if to call her guy or she should just let it be like that. pls she needs advice on what to do.

She shouldn't call him...

He'll come through, if he really Love's her...

I only do this to girls I don't like
Re: Advice On Relationship by Crownadex(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Seriously that guy must still av somtn secretly with his ex .....

he's just playing ur frnd .... as u said dat he askd ur frnd to leav bcz of dat issue ....

if ur frnd still continue following him around , her eyes will soon clear . A word is enough 4 a wise

Mwhle I knw u r the 1 not ur frnd .....isorite just Kontiniu
Re: Advice On Relationship by rosy16(f): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2017
Crownadex:
Seriously that guy must still av somtn secretly with his ex .....

he's just playing ur frnd .... as u said dat he askd ur frnd to leav bcz of dat issue ....

if ur frnd still continue following him around , her eyes will soon clear . A word is enough 4 a wise

Mwhle I knw u r the 1 not ur frnd .....isorite just Kontiniu

lolsss...u r funny o, am nt d one o,bt thanks for the advice
Re: Advice On Relationship by rosy16(f): 9:56am On Sep 27, 2017
ifex370:

She shouldn't call him...
He'll come through, if he really Love's her...

I only do this to girls I don't like
i guess as much... thanks
Re: Advice On Relationship by Memories12411: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2017
rosy16:
Thanks for the motherly advice, bt jus dt guys are unpredictable, bcoz this same guy prove to my friend dt he is sincere to the core, and my friend loves him with all her heart bt all the same, life still goes on
Because of the pretence that is why he behaved the way he did. He had no any reason for his actions and nothing to accused her for that is he turned the whole thing to a fight, to the extent of sending her away. Your friend may love him sincerely but the question is "does he love her sincerely"? She should watch and pray for God's direction.
Re: Advice On Relationship by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2017
your boyfriend sent you put of his house??seriously,??
I'm sure you are the that's pushing the relationship cos as it stands,it seems your boyfriend doesn't regard you and he wasn't even remorseful about it,,,
he still has a thing with his ex.

if he doesn't come through,just be rest assured that he's back with his ex.

(1) (Reply)

"Come For Buhari," A Nigerian's Reply To I Wanna F*ck Donald Trump Music Video / Britain Notorious Prisoner Charles Bronson Gets Married To An Actress, Prison / My 28 Year Old Daughter Doesn’t Approve Of My Girlfriend Who Is Only 4 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.