Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Thanks again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thanks again (718 Views)

When You Text Her "Good Morning Beautiful" And She Replies With "Awhh Thanks Bud / thanks for ur contributions / thanks for the opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks again by badboym: 1:53am On Mar 05, 2010
Bye
Re: Thanks again by Akebulan: 6:32am On Mar 05, 2010
Nice to meet you, Ahmed.

I think you've already made your conclusions, so what is your question again?
Interesting situation though, thanks for sharing.
Re: Thanks again by poro: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2010
d question is what do u want her to b up to, it takes two u know?
Re: Thanks again by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2010
Are you willing to take it there? Thats the crucial question, seems like your game though grin
Re: Thanks again by milkan05(m): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2010
ahmed wants to go on a journey--- SAFE TRIP O!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Thanks again by Odunnu: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2010
While u r bzy ramming her,make sure u dnt evr have a wife,cz what goes around,comes around.
Hapi forking
Re: Thanks again by coolier(f): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2010
badboym:

She called me after 5 minutes to explain my name was the first number on her phone and she must have dialled the number mistakenly,

I am just going to say believe it or not my phone does exactly the same thing. I use a touch screen phone, and when it's in my bag, something rubs against it, it dials the first stored number that starts with the letter A. Most times I want to make a call, pick it up to scroll down on the names, before 'am done it's already stationed itself on that first number without me realizing it and starts to dial and I quickly cut off because I don't want to talk to that person at that particular time.  But sometimes the calls get through before I cut it off and the person calls back, thinking 'am flashing. My phone's done that a couple of times and I was able to get away with it because the person is my very good friend. For all you know she might be telling the truth.
Re: Thanks again by tkb417(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2010
this has happened to me many times

i have called a GM of a bank many times (unknowingly) cos hes the first person on ma contact list

i lock ma fone now to avoid unnecessary trouble.

tell her to lock her fone

but why would the 'mistake' be happening in the middle of the nite? grin
na wa sha
Re: Thanks again by badboym: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2010
tkb417:

this has happened to me many times

i have called a GM of a bank many times  (unknowingly) cos hes the first person on ma contact list

i lock ma fone now to avoid unnecessary trouble.

tell her to lock her fone

but why would the 'mistake' be happening in the middle of the nite? grin
na wa sha

That's the same thing that came to my mind, Well maybe it's because her Generator is not on at nights and she needed the phone as a means of illumination,

Odunnu:

While u r bzy ramming her,make sure u dnt evr have a wife,cz what goes around,comes around.
Hapi forking

Well am sorry to disappoint you as I don't do neighborhood chicks not to talk of a married one.My dignity is very important to me.I suspect her because I have once seen her with a Man whom I later confirmed wasn't her husband&she's mostly home alone cos her husband is usually away for work.
Re: Thanks again by Odunnu: 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2010
@postr.Datz gud 2knw.I love ur valuesystem.Kip it up
Re: Thanks again by Duniverse(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2010
Exactly what you think in ur mind.
Re: Thanks again by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2010
Well, Never response to any action by her, be patience.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Cheat? / Who Needs A Heart Therapy The Good Ladies / Read And Comment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.