Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls (12600 Views)

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners / Observation, Why Do Most Igbo Ladies Have Strong Ass... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Esdb3: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

you are mistaken, I'm saying the igbo boys do not even ask them out it's true just ask her.
stupid assumption. I know ibo boys drooling over Yoruba girls. Thing is ibo boys are too rude in the way they talk and only ibo girls can take that level of disrespect. I'm not being a bigot I'm talking from observations. An ibo boy currently just married my Yoruba fam friend. Get your assumptions straight.

Yor girls don't really fancy ibo boys there is a way they react at the mention of them.

4 Likes

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by starstunna1313(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
Yoruba men love igbo girls but I'm yet to see an igbo guy date a Yoruba girl, I'm not talking about celebrity weddings I mean for real.

how come igbo guys don't love Yoruba girls.

I dated one... But sorry to say this they.....
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Fazemood(m): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:
This is serious ..
Igbo guys like me sha grin
Antie you fine o shocked buh y u dey hang 4 ceiling, u be practice 4 d roleplay of spidagirl
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Boxer007(m): 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
Yoruba men love igbo girls but I'm yet to see an igbo guy date a Yoruba girl, I'm not talking about celebrity weddings I mean for real.

how come igbo guys don't love Yoruba girls.

I bleeped an Igbo guy 3 weeks ago and he was delicious. he had a muscular ass
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by enyi1: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
AuroraB:
Beast.
Have you bleached your face completely or still halfway as you are cursed with the looks of a goat grin
Your stupidity can never be erased by multiple monikers, ori-nshi sad
Of
Lawd! Have sin party!
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
Op this your thread is full of lies... Currently as I type, an Igbo guy has been begging me to leave my Yoruba girlfriend for him to marry.. He is even ready to pay fortune. I asked the girl in question, you know what she said... She said rather than for her to marry Igbo guy, he would rather be single.. That they are too rude and always use force to woo women. SO yOruba girls don't dig igbo guys... That is why any Igbos that succeed in marrying a Yoruba girl, will worship her till he dies.. It is an uncommon feat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 28, 2017
Assman:

Oga read the last senteces of my write up.. Those ones are already married... No single Yoruba lady can say that...Igbo guys know Yoruba girls don't dig them, so when they manage to marry one, they please her with everything in order to keep her, so she won't run away.. kiss the truth bro.

3 Likes

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 28, 2017
peerless0012:

Oga read the last senteces of my write up.. Those ones are already married... No single Yoruba lady can say that...Igbo guys know Yoruba girls don't dig them, so when they manage to marry one, they please her with everything in order to keep her, so she won't run away.. kiss the truth bro.

2 Likes

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by stacyadams: 12:32am On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin for reasons best known to them,the different yoruba girls i tried dating never take me serious..so i gave up on them... grin grin once i see them mark on them face ..i dont bother..shout out to them delta girls grin
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by BolaAdeyemo: 12:45am On Sep 28, 2017
Boxer007:

I bleeped an Igbo guy 3 weeks ago and he was delicious. he had a muscular ass

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by MyNewJackeT: 6:24am On Sep 28, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin for reasons best known to them,the different yoruba girls i tried dating never take me serious..so i gave up on them... grin grin once i see them mark on them face ..i dont bother..shout out to them delta girls grin

the mark of the beast

1 Like

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Boxer007(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=BolaAdeyemo post=60897547][/quote]

Hey my brother. U dont like sucking dick?
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Amarabae(f): 8:16am On Sep 28, 2017
kiddoiLL:
We all know them ladies and the way they view IBO guys. I ain't IBO, but to be honest, generally people view them as stingy people, ritualists, 419ers n all sorts of bad stuffs. And I don't know why its like that. I've heard a Yoruba girl telling an IBO guy "me marry u, make una carry me go house make your relatives start to maltreat me?" ... And this was before this whole Okoye family and Lola ish... it only fuels the way view IBO people
be quiet pls if you have nothing to type,
what brought peter&lola case here? Ameebo,
for your info, 95% of Igbo single ladies still prefer to date and marry Igbo guys,
the same way Igbo guys love to marry Igbo girls,
so stop feeling high, Igbo guys are never desperate for non-Igbo ladies.
they still remain the best husband material in this country!

4 Likes

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
for your info, 95% of Igbo single ladies still prefer to date and marry Igbo guys,
so you didn't see the person that created the thread to encourage tribal bigotry, right ?
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by BolaAdeyemo: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2017
Boxer007:

Hey my brother. U dont like sucking dick?

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Amarabae(f): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
so you didn't see the person that created the thread to encourage tribal bigotry, right ?
maybe he asked a harmless question,
we all know that Igbo guys/yoruba girls marriage rate is low because Igbo guys mostly date and marry Igbo girls or they marry from akwacross,ijaw,or bendel area,
but that does not mean that I have not seen Igbo guy marrying a yoruba lady,
my cousin married an ogun lady,
my maternal uncle's wife is from ijebu ode,
so they exist!
Am just angry at the guy for trying to rub in peter/lola marriage into this!

1 Like

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
maybe he asked a harmless question,
we all know that Igbo guys/yoruba girls marriage rate is low because Igbo guys mostly date and marry Igbo girls or they marry from akwacross,ijaw,or bendel area,
but that does not mean that I have not seen Igbo guy marrying a yoruba lady,
my cousin married an ogun lady,
my maternal uncle's wife is from ijebu ode,
so they exist!
Am just angry at the guy for trying to rub in peter/lola marriage into this!
Owk, no problem sis
I taught you should have called out the guy who created the thread as well, since his topic was created to generate that type of comment
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by kiddoiLL(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
Who's this retard?? did you see blasting IBO girls or guys?? When you won't read and comprehend simple English. Well you're noted, when I need the opinion of a dimwit I'll tag u
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Amarabae(f): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Who's this retard?? did you see blasting IBO girls or guys?? When you won't read and comprehend simple English. Well you're noted, when I need the opinion of a dimwit I'll tag u
when a bigot am a strong intellectual, they back out!
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by fuckboys: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2017
Lalas247:
This is serious ..
Igbo guys like me sha grin
they might like you for bleeps only, no igbo man can wife you. Yoruba woman is a no no for we igbo boys when it comes to marriage undecided
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by jonath0012(m): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2017
Esdb3:
stupid assumption. I know ibo boys drooling over Yoruba girls. Thing is ibo boys are too rude in the way they talk and only ibo girls can take that level of disrespect. I'm not being a bigot I'm talking from observations. An ibo boy currently just married my Yoruba fam friend. Get your assumptions straight.

Yor girls don't really fancy ibo boys there is a way they react at the mention of them.

You are not far from the truth. Few days ago I told a Yoruba girlfriend why she did not accept the marriage proposal of her Igbo boyfriend despite the care and money he is showering on her.. You can not imagine her response. She said " emi fe omo ibo, Olorun maje", that is " me marrying an Igbo guy, God forbids".. I was like are they not humans..lol

Meanwhile, we Yoruba guys love Igbos girls... But Yoruba girls are still paranoid about Igbo guys.

2 Likes

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2017
The bigotry of some of you ibos are astonishing but not surprising..
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by MyNewJackeT: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
Owk, no problem sis
I taught you should have called out the guy who created the thread as well, since his topic was created to generate that type of comment

sunshineG always so sentimental.
I live where there is a Yoruba community and you'll never see igbo guys walking with Yoruba girls as a couple but you'll see Yoruba boys with igbo girls.

I'm not saying they are not doing underground runs I'm saying dating in the open.

I've had several interest from Yoruba girls but not in the open because my peers reject dating them in the open so I decide to act like them.

2 Likes

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by starstunna1313(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2017
kiddoiLL:
We all know them ladies and the way they view IBO guys. I ain't IBO, but to be honest, generally people view them as stingy people, ritualists, 419ers n all sorts of bad stuffs. And I don't know why its like that. I've heard a Yoruba girl telling an IBO guy "me marry u, make una carry me go house make your relatives start to maltreat me?" ... And this was before this whole Okoye family and Lola ish... it only fuels the way view IBO people

Nwanne what are you talking about.. I did my housejob in Federal Teaching. Hospital Ido Ekiti State. What am going to say now I don't know if it is applicable to other Yoruba state o. Am just saying the one I know.. I slept with not less than 70 yoruba girls that are not even oloshos.. In fact me and my Guy every week at least we straf 3 times apart from weekends that was a surebet.. Yoruba nursing students, Yoruba nurses and Yoruba girls outside hospital loved us bc we be ibos..
But the shocking aspect of it was anyone u straf finish she go bring her friend for you without complaining o...

2 Likes

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by MyNewJackeT: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2017
they say once you go IBO you'll never go below.

every Yoruba girls secret obsession is to phuck an ibo guy.

2 Likes

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by starstunna1313(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2017
jonath0012:

You are not far from the truth. Few days ago I told a Yoruba girlfriend why she did not accept the marriage proposal of her Igbo boyfriend despite the care and money he is showering on her.. You can not imagine her response. She said " emi fe omo ibo, Olorun maje", that is " me marrying an Igbo guy, God forbids".. I was like are they not humans..lol

Meanwhile, we Yoruba guys love Igbos girls... But Yoruba girls are still paranoid about Igbo guys.

Oga don't generalise it.. All in my life I hv nva had the kind of sex I had in one year till I went to Ekiti and believe none is Igbo.. Even the married ones were even begging. On one occasion a friend of my from taraba came to me to ask me if they are pester my for sex and r/ship bc he never see such for him life before.. But I can't say for other states o. I say only the one I know

2 Likes

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by bitchcrafts: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2017
So, celebrity wedding is not reality abi? Ppl wey dey do u don die before you were even born.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by MyNewJackeT: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2017
bitchcrafts:
So, celebrity wedding is not reality abi? Ppl wey dey do u don die before you were even born.

celebrity weddings is not the view of the majority
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by kiddoiLL(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2017
starstunna1313:

Nwanne what are you talking about.. I did my housejob in Federal Teaching. Hospital Ido Ekiti State. What am going to say now I don't know if it is applicable to other Yoruba state o. Am just saying the one I know.. I slept with not less than 70 yoruba girls that are not even oloshos.. In fact me and my Guy every week at least we straf 3 times apart from weekends that was a surebet.. Yoruba nursing students, Yoruba nurses and Yoruba girls outside hospital loved us bc we be ibos..
But the shocking aspect of it was anyone u straf finish she go bring her friend for you without complaining o...
Bro did you read my first comment on this thread? I point out why IBO ladies are better than them and why IBO guys prefer to date IBO girls. everyone know Yoruba girls are cheap when it comes sex. IBO girls are better in some ways. But that's not to say its all Yoruba ladies that are bad. My point in the comment you quote was people see IBO guys as bad and I don't know why people do that

2 Likes

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by starstunna1313(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Bro did you read my first comment on this thread? I point out why IBO ladies are better than them and why IBO guys prefer to date IBO girls. everyone know Yoruba girls are cheap when it comes sex. IBO girls are better in some ways. But that's not to say its all Yoruba ladies that are bad. My point in the comment you quote was people see IBO guys as bad and I don't know why people do that

Sorry bro. I didn't. But once they realize how good you are. In fact your home go turn their house. Once they visit you Na u go beg the person to go
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Amarabae(f): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2017
starstunna1313:

hmmmm, oga repent o,
thats not a healthy and clean lifestyle!
Akwamu iko!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Imo State (Photos) / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.