Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls (12598 Views)

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners / Observation, Why Do Most Igbo Ladies Have Strong Ass... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by starstunna1313(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
hmmmm, oga repent o,
thats not a healthy and clean lifestyle!
Akwamu iko!

Lolzz.. Oga did I tell that am proud of it.. It was the first time my guy and i visited a western state apart from Lagos. So we decided that that one year we will for bleep ofe mmanu ppl as much as we can. But I never expected it to be that easy sha cheesy cheesy.. One thing was sure then.. I visit the Medical Laboratory Science Department every 4 months for HIV test, HPV test and Hepatitis test bc I don't trust dem ofe mmanu girls
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2017
starstunna1313:

Oga don't generalise it.. All in my life I hv nva had the kind of sex I had in one year till I went to Ekiti and believe none is Igbo.. Even the married ones were even begging. On one occasion a friend of my from taraba came to me to ask me if they are pester my for sex and r/ship bc he never see such for him life before.. But I can't say for other states o. I say only the one I know

Oga you may be saying the truth sha.. But Igbo girls do more than that to Yoruba guys... Personally I think it is easier to bed Igbo girls than Yoruba girls.

1 Like

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Amarabae(f): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2017
starstunna1313:

Lolzz.. Oga did I tell that am proud of it.. It was the first time my guy and i visited a western state apart from Lagos. So we decided that that one year we will for bleep ofe mmanu ppl as much as we can. But I never expected it to be that easy sha cheesy cheesy.. One thing was sure then.. I visit the Medical Laboratory Science Department every 4 months for HIV test, HPV test and Hepatitis test bc I don't trust dem ofe mmanu girls
oh you were doing it raw?
Chai,
ofe mmanu is deregotary though!
Stop using the word
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2017
starstunna1313:

Oga, this your feat is infinitesimally small compared to what me and my guys did to your babes in Enugu during service... we stayed back for extra 5 months because of the excapades

2 Likes

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by starstunna1313(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2017
peerless0012:

Oga you may be saying the truth sha.. But Igbo girls do more than that to Yoruba guys... Personally I think it is easier to bed Igbo girls than Yoruba girls.

Its possible but most Igbo girl go bed you in return for something not for free.. Like I said before I only say the one I know.. The truth I that am Igbo and am yet to get the chance to date an igbo girl. Am always falling into the hands of mostly Rivers girls, akwa ibom and Edo maybe bc 70% of my life is in PH
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by starstunna1313(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2017
peerless0012:

Oga, this your feat is infinitesimally small compared to what me and my guys did to your babes in Enugu during service... we stayed back for extra 5 months because of the excapades

Lolz... Its not a competition bc I am not proud of it. Don't even like discussing about it BC it was the most stupid move of my life. Thank God I did not get infected with anything that would have led to regrets.. So collect the Trophy � cheesy cheesy
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by starstunna1313(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
Chai,
Stop using the word

Yes ma'am I wont use that again .. Nah but I don't believe in condoms gives 100% protection and sometimes mishaps like condoms bursting happens grin
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Ladyjumong(f): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2017
dont know for those marrying out but most igbo gels will prefer the marry igbo guys for some reason.
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by jaksmillioniar: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
Chai,
Stop using the word
God bless u dear
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Amarabae(f): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2017
starstunna1313:

Yes ma'am I wont use that again .. Nah but I don't believe in condoms gives 100% protection and sometimes mishaps like condoms bursting happens grin
ok,
let marriage be the next thing on your mind!
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2017
starstunna1313:

Its possible but most Igbo girl go bed you in return for something not for free.. Like I said before I only say the one I know.. The truth I that am Igbo and am yet to get the chance to date an igbo girl. Am always falling into the hands of mostly Rivers girls, akwa ibom and Edo maybe bc 70% of my life is in PH

@ the bolded. This may be because most Igbo guys believe in using money to woo theirs girls, and so they are already used to that.
In contrary, Most Yoruba guys would rather charm her to submission without spending a dime. So, depending on the guy, if you have got games, believe me, you won't spend kobo before they off pant for you
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by starstunna1313(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
ok,
let marriage be the next thing on your mind!

Lolzz cheesy cheesy.. Sure next 2 yrs. At least I will be up to 30yrs and again am not in any r/ship for now..
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by starstunna1313(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2017
peerless0012:

@ the bolded. This may be because most Igbo guys believe in using money to woo theirs girls, and so they are already used to that.
In contrary, Most Yoruba guys would rather charm her to submission without spending a dime. So, depending on the guy, if you have got games, believe me, you won't spend kobo before they off pant for you

Lolzz. No offence but this our discussion is now being Gross �
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2017
starstunna1313:

Lolz... Its not a competition bc I am not proud of it. Don't even like discussing about it BC it was the most stupid move of my life. Thank God I did not get infected with anything that would have led to regrets.. So collect the Trophy � cheesy cheesy

Lol... I thought you saying it so that we can crown you, forgetting that some people have even done worst. Ofcourse it is not a competition, but stop feeling like one super game guy...
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by starstunna1313(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2017
peerless0012:

Lol... I thought you saying it so that we can crown you, forgetting that some people have even done worst. Ofcourse it is not a competition, but stop feeling like one super game guy...

Lolz.. Am not a game guy oh.. All that was in 2015.. Was 26 then so I had enjoy the housejob man
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by steppins: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Half Yoruba half Igbo
Lol u know uve asked me this before tongue
Identity crisis. Let me help you out. There's nothing like half yoruba, half Igbo.
If your dad is yoruba, you're yoruba. If he's Igbo, you're Igbo.
You can't have it both ways.
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2017
I am not a bigot, so I won't let anyone have my hate
I served in Aba and I know what was available there,
I have been in alot of places in life
I think those making the claims and the counter claims need to travel more

If you are looking for cheap sex with ladies, you can always get it anywhere and I am not talking about sex workers alone

However, there is no where in the world where the local ladies or men will prefer foreigners to locals.....I repeat nowhere.....a huge number of locals will always be comfortable with marrying and dating locals

So those claiming to have slept with 30 to 70 girls everyday need to come up with better stories

3 Likes

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by steppins: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Bro stay one place, leave the poor lady alone. I wonder how people think sometimes. Just pray none of your sisters or daughters find herself in the same shoe as Lola
I won't even advise my sister to marry into a family where she's not wanted.
It's like deliberately moving into enemies camp. She married the guy out of desperation.
Can't say I blame her, age wasn't on her side then.
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by MyNewJackeT: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
peerless0012:

In contrary, [b]Most Yoruba guys would rather charm her to submission[\b] without spending a dime. So, depending on the guy, if you have got games, believe me, you won't spend kobo before they off pant for you

so is it possible that LOLA went to juju for Peter of psquare? if most Yoruba guys go to native doctor for ladies then it means the ladies do the same too. and Lola should not be out of the majority.
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
[b][/b]
MyNewJackeT:

so is it possible that LOLA went to juju for Peter of psquare? if most Yoruba guys go to native doctor for ladies then it means the ladies do the same too. and Lola should not be out of the majority.

grin grin You seem not to understand the meaning of the word "charm" in this context. Charm in this context may be the guys' personalities, charisma and the likes.. So it does not mean juju oo.. Funny guy.
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by nonut: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Esdb3:
stupid assumption. I know ibo boys drooling over Yoruba girls. Thing is ibo boys are too rude in the way they talk and only ibo girls can take that level of disrespect. I'm not being a bigot I'm talking from observations. An ibo boy currently just married my Yoruba fam friend. Get your assumptions straight.

Yor girls don't really fancy ibo boys there is a way they react at the mention of them.
Hahahaha! They're rude in their approach to ladies.
When an Igbo man meets a lady, it's as if he's doing the lady a favour...lol
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by steppins: 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
peerless0012:
Op this your thread is full of lies... Currently as I type, an Igbo guy has been begging me to leave my Yoruba girlfriend for him to marry.. He is even ready to pay fortune. I asked the girl in question, you know what she said... She said rather than for her to marry Igbo guy, he would rather be single.. That they are too rude and always use force to woo women. SO yOruba girls don't dig igbo guys... That is why any Igbos that succeed in marrying a Yoruba girl, will worship her till he dies.. It is an uncommon feat
Worship her till he dies? Lmao!
Weed is not good for your health bro.
A Yoruba girl knows that it takes the will of God for an Igbo man to marry her.
Even when he decides to marry the lady, the family will fight him till he changes his mind,especially if he's the first son.
Yoruba women know this and they don't waste their time over a guy who will not get married to them.
It's that simple.

2 Likes

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
steppins:

Worship her till he dies? Lmao!
Weed is not good for your health bro.
A Yoruba girl knows that it takes the will of God for an Igbo man to marry her.
Even when he decides to marry the lady, the family will fight him till he changes his mind,especially if he's the first son.
Yoruba women know this and they don't waste their time over a guy who will not get married to them.
It's that simple.

Guy, I have told you the truth.. If you live in Lagos you would understand this.

1 Like

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by MyNewJackeT: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
peerless0012:

Guy, I have told you the truth.. If you live into​you Lagos you would understand this.
igbo guys naturally show love to their wives and he is not polygamous, we've seen stories of first wife dumping the babies of second wife in a well this Is what yoruba girls are scared of so what are you saying worship her till he dies

1 Like

Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
OliveCynosure:

Your shrine abi? Arindin Agba
Funny you would know the name.
This Afonjas and Jazz are like......
somebody should help with that photo abeg.
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Fidelismaria: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin
lolz
funny thread
kip the comments coming pple
lalasticlala
take this to FP
let get more contribution
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by MyNewJackeT: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
I prefer northern ladies though.
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Ochinex(m): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Because Yoruba girls are Dirty..

They can wear a pant for 3weeks at a go, remove the pant, turn the pant to the other side and wear it again...

Their Punny they smell like rotten fish... And they can mumu for Afghanistan
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by HunterofPigs: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mcquine:

Funny you would know the name.

This Afonjas and Jazz are like......

somebody should help with that photo abeg.
Who do jazz pass Mbaise/Mbaino people? Are they not good people of Biafra? Can you marry those people without thinking twice? Pack well abeg
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by MyNewJackeT: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ochinex:

They can wear a pant for 3weeks at a go, remove the pant, turn the pant to the other side and wear it again...

hahahahahahaha guy calm down, my chest dey pain me.
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by MyNewJackeT: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
HunterofPigs:

Who do jazz pass Mbaise/Mbaino people? Are they not good people of Biafra? Can you marry those people without thinking twice? Pack well abeg

carry jazz to mbaise if they will not burn you alive.

when most yorubas came to our place they started doing healing homes mixing Christianity with juju assignment. put posters to entice people, early morning the poster was taken out even the landlord told him to park out no be person tell the guy make him find another job
Re: How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ochinex:

Bro, make you dey use small sense dey talk na, even if u can't use everything God dash you... I understand your frustration about Yoruba girls. Maybe when you learn how not to be rude and senseless, you may get one that will accept your marriage proposal. Maybe, not a promise oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.