Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! (1913 Views)

Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
You know I used to think that it's only wives that are scarce. It's very common to hear that there are women but no wives.

Is it that people are not noticing the abundance of single matured women or what? There are countless of them. As a young man, I see them everyday and I ask myself, where are the men to take these goods off the shelf?

Is it James that is still tasting all the girls in his street or muyiwa that still thinks he is small boy at the age of 32?
Is it Chibuike that is waiting to build a mansion before he will marry?

All these things are contributing to the issue of having too many single ladies looking for husbands. Ladies you guys better be smart and wise in taking decisions early.

God help me abeg not to marry a desperate woman because truly husbands are scarce!!!!
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Oyindidi(f): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin grin
I said the truth, didn't I?
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Oyindidi(f): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I said the truth, didn't I?
You are right, some of the men still be boys at 40.
Broke guys too carry their wahala siddon for corner

2 Likes

Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Family demands are way too high bro.
Savings never complete.

1 Like

Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
You are right, some of the men still be boys at 40.
Broke guys too carry their wahala siddon for corner
Forget broke, you can still build with your man. Can't you?

1 Like

Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ladies now demand alot from potential husband

Not that there is no potential husband out there

As for me I will only consider marriage five years from now grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Oyindidi(f): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Forget broke, you can still build with your man. Can't you?
No, here in Nl broke guys can't be forgotten. They don't like to work

1 Like

Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jhuniyour:
Family demands are way too high bro.
Savings never complete.
If na family matter and the girl no fit fight for you, take a walk
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:

why do you always book a space down before you come back to make a comment undecided

anyways did you masturbate while imaginings piko's "fine" ass today or you'd do it later tonight
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
No, here in Nl broke guys can't be forgotten. They don't like to work
Nairaland ke?

Aren't there eligible men in your hood?
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Oyindidi(f): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Nairaland ke?

Aren't there eligible men in your hood?
Lol, I'm not looking for a man
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
most of them prefer to be bleeping olosho till 50 years,who cares anyway
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:
If na family matter and the girl no fit fight for you, take a walk

Of course, It's"a walk" they took that's why you find ladies on the street
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by onyeezeigbo: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Many ladies were dabbing when potential husband by pass them grin

the only solution is 2 in 1 or 3 in 1

grin
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
sunshineG:
Ladies now demand alot from potential husband

Not that there is no potential husband out there

As for me I will only consider marriage five years from now grin
While you are considering, a lot of ladies are getting old. Oga go and marry
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

why do you always book a space down before you come back to make a comment undecided

anyways did you masturbate while imaginings piko's "fine" ass today or you'd do it later tonight
bro you are crazy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jhuniyour:

Of course, It's"a walk" they took that's why you find ladies on the street
Take a walk means looking for someone else
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Take a walk means looking for someone else

I'm not dumb so I get it bro.
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:
While you are considering, a lot of ladies are getting old. Oga go and marry
yes you are right bro, but I have got plans smiley dreams and everything that I need to achieve
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, I'm not looking for a man
Good. Don't look for a man, look for a husband
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
sunshineG:
yes you are right bro, but I have got plans smiley dreams and everything that I need to achieve
Trust me, it profits more to work together with a woman you will spend the rest of your life with. But it calls for wisdom and discernment
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by onyeezeigbo: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:
what do you want to say grin

say it grin
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Yet to find true love
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jhuniyour:

I'm not dumb so I get it bro.
Alright. Please go out there now and pick one please. They are increasing in numbers daily
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Trust me, it profits more to work together with a woman you will spend the rest of your life with. But it calls for wisdom and discernment
you are right, but I am a lone wolf
I fly solo, I prefer it that way smiley
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
sunshineG:
you are right, but I am a lone wolf
I fly solo, I prefer it that way smiley
Two good heads will always be better than one.

I know you will find one soon
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
sunshineG:
bro you are crazy grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Alright. Please go out there now and pick one please. They are increasing in numbers daily

Please don't make me kpai before my time. @22??
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jhuniyour:

Please don't make me kpai before my time. @22??
Oh OK. You are still a small boy. You are free to go
Re: There Is Scarcity Of Husbands In The Land!!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
There's the Economic factor, the earning power though some guys with lower still marry. Those who sleep around still marry so that's not really a reason for husband scarcity. Unemployment too plays a role, cost of living because Lagos is expensive you will find a lot of single people but ironically its easier to actually manage when married assumed both partners work, so that strikes out, then you have people not yet ready due to various reasons. Or it could be today's generation don't believe in the institution anymore. Whatever it is though its becoming a trend I wish there was a data for this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somebody Should Tell Lalasticlala That I Want To Marry Him Oo!! / 11 Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild / Re - My Compiled List Of Lazy Nairalanders. #ouryouthsarelazy#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.