Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (53057 Views)

I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life / Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? / 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by WetinConsignMe: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
If you don't know a thing, ask question.

"Physical people" is tautology. Think before u post so u don't post nonsense.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by WetinConsignMe: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
With this, i know you don't really understand me.

What don't I understand? You said as clear as day that conscience determines what is riht or wdong.

Here are your exact words:

Your question on the right thing is good and the answer is as good as this; conscience. This singular attribute of mankind plays the role of a judge on every of our act.

God bless.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

What don't I understand? You said as clear as day that conscience determines what is riht or wdong.

Here are your exact words:

Your question on the right thing is good and the answer is as good as this; conscience. This singular attribute of mankind plays the role of a judge on every of our act.

God bless.
Meaning; conscience is one attribute of man that controls him. i:e, if you are guided well in any way, you will not kill the conscience vice versa.Those people you are referring to have subdued theirs and it takes God's intervention to rehabilitate them. Note! They know that what they are doing is wrong that is why they go into hiding but clear conscience fears no accusation.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Toppytek(m): 5:34am On Oct 11, 2017
UBGG:
I do not dream the way most people do. I go to bed, have these pictures in my head, fully aware it's not real. I hear the voices of people around me, leaves me wondering if I am half awake and asleep, simultaneously.

hallucinations
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2017
Toppytek:

hallucinations

The voices I hear are real alright. I'm a light sleeper, I might be 'dreaming'and still hear the voices of my siblings talking to each or other activities going on around me. It's like being in a dream state and awake too. It's uber complicated, I've stopped trying to understand it.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Allsolved: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Benz4pimp:
Most of you don’t believe in whatever he is putting out here but you are mastubating on the thread...Why not ignore and let We that we are following the religion focus?I have never seen a Christian thread and you have babalawos going against what is written....please you guys should relax,you are free to believe whatever,it’s your cup of tea!!!!

Pls what can u say about human sacrifice. Or using part of human body for sacrifice in ATR.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Allsolved:

Pls what can u say about human sacrifice. Or using part of human body for sacrifice in ATR.
i do not know anything bout human sacrifice but I can tell you that there are so many animals that can be substituted for human..same way ram was substituted for Abraham’s son
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Harkhin87(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
adepeter2027:

Na lie óò.

There is this kind of dream that connect with reality - urinating in the dream which connects to real life cheesy grin
very true
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by AlphaTaikun: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
vaxx:

Visit this link to understand the concept clearly....I have objection with babalawo dream concept.....

Most of what we experience through the dream are result of how our brain behave.... We have a magnetic brain that could hold on to over a 100 years event....

Sometimes this memory replay itself like a video when our body is resting...

https://www.nairaland.com/4068046/yoruba-version-life-after-death

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) / Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him / My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.