Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) (26581 Views)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Day11(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Opoki(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kenya?

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by RichlyOBS(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
hahaha is this real?
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by CompereByMej: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
What she wants exists, everyone deserves a choice and chance.
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Obodo999(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Considering her pvssy is an additional liability, What assets has she got to offer any man ?.
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
this Kenyan ladies and their jango men self...wetin be their problem?

a schoolboy help him girl to carry baby and feeding bottle to the final year exam class

another lady advertising herself for husband after one drop out for another man...

now, another lady of 3-drop outs for 1, 2,3 men..is looking for white oyin husband

at her age and after three children who are already at marriable age what else is she looking for...if not more wahala and troubles!
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by reality17(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
She should stop disgracing herself

Atleast shes down to earth. Not like Nigeria ladies thats full of pride yet single at 45
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
what's wrong with Kenya?
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Dehnver(f): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
People should stop celebrating this kind of desperation. There's nothing cool about it..
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Flaghouse1: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
contactmorak:
A desperate single mother of three from Kenya who probably got fed up of being disappointed by black men in her country decided to go in search of a white husband.

The 27-year-old lady identified as Cate Gachara, recently took to the busy city of Nairobi to announced she's looking for a white husband using a placard.

Standing by the roadside with the placard displaying her personal details, including phone number and photos of children she had in past relationships, the bold lady said she's ready to be a Godfearing wife to any potential husband who must be a white man.

Last month, another single mother of one caused an outrage online when she dressed in her wedding gown and took her daughter along to the street in search of a husband.

Looking to infect them with HIV grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Taiwo20:
what's wrong with Kenya?
NOTHING.
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Where you dey white not available due to people like you but if you go manage green man them full nairaland
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Fayek(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Desperate single mother of three, hmmm, what see and read this days sah
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
slurity1:
mother of 3. is 3 not enough? she want to born 33

She's tired of "working". I guess she's one of those "liberated" women. How did you manage to end up single with 3 kids? Except of course she was married to a man who's now late. But in summary sha, she's looking for ATM.
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Dehnver:
People should stop celebrating this kind of desperation. There's nothing cool about it..

Its all about the money. ATM things.

But no be you dey that your dp sha. Women and fake....na wa ooohhh.
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Blueberrie:

NOTHING.
Are you sure? Then what's with all these placard-carrying protesting women.
Are the men dead?
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by skyba: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ah ah

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Dzjerri: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
na so the thing do her reach? odiegwu. not in Nigeria
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by enomakos(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
MustiizRaja:
am from India only if u will pay my bride price den I will marry u
mustapha but you are from kwara
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Dehnver(f): 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Its all about the money. ATM things.

But no be you dey that your dp sha. Women and fake....na wa ooohhh.

Wow.. you're very intelligent. No one else could have figured that out.. you just accomplished a rare feat.. mtscheww.
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 29, 2017
Mtchew
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 6:24am On Sep 29, 2017
MustiizRaja:
am from India only if u will pay my bride price den I will marry u

she said she is looking for a white man, you better put your glasses on and read it again
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 29, 2017
Taiwo20:

Are you sure?
Then what's with all these placard-carrying protesting women.

Are the men dead?

You just read of two. Not a hundred. And these are desperate single mothers. Men are excellent at avoiding them like a plague. Also, they chose their own method of looking for hubbies by carrying placards around. I'm sure other desperate ones are probably using weird secret methods that don't make the news
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by MustiizRaja(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2017
enomakos:
mustapha but you are from kwara
lols for u to call me by my first name Omo e be like say u sabi me gan oooo
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by MustiizRaja(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2017
abbeyty:

she said she is looking for a white man, you better put your glasses on and read it again

so am I pink?
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by newslifeop: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2017
Really
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by makahlj2: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2017
pweshboi:
white man after 3kids? yeah sure an 80yrs old

80, even 90yrs old would be nice... especially if he is rich smiley
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2017
Blueberrie:

You just read of two. Not a hundred. And these are desperate single mothers. Men are excellent at avoiding them like a plague. Also, they chose their own method of looking for hubbies by carrying placards around. I'm sure other desperate ones are probably using weird secret methods that don't make the news

hmm....okay. Are you Kenyan?
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2017
kennygee:
With her packaging, na those Niger men go look her way.
That's what u think
U will be shocked
its just the skin colour that attracts them nothing more .. I see white guys go to Gambia for wives a lot ..
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Assassin101: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2017
LOVERS OF CUNNILINGUS
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahahah...how i wish ooo..thick soft lips are my weakness too but unfortunately he dont have that kinda thickness... grin
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2017
Taiwo20:

hmm....okay. Are you Kenyan?
I am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / This Is Affecting My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.