Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) (1269 Views)

I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
i complain at times of how things are rough coz i earn 15k. But i've come to realise that there is a need for me to be grateful coz i'm the richest among my comtemporaries.

- at home, people rely on my monthly salary. From it, 2k goes to my brother, 4k to my mum for food and so on. After one week of it being exhausted, i become broke smiley but i feel like a king before then

- at my workplace, i'm the richest. The pry 4 male teacher's shoe is as bad as the CHANGE we are experiencing. Mine is a shining looking shoe which u wont easily know was bought for 1500. Only me and two other teachers manage to buy meat in our food
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
You really are a big noise maker lol
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Oga redbeans grin

You are the richest grin
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by makydebbie(f): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahaha I love this positivity. smiley
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Dem don beat dis one juju. Eiye ibaka
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
- my students adore me a lot cause I share up to 1000 amongst them once i'm paid (they see me as the richest). I 've never begged another staff, student or parent for help.

- in my society in church, i help some of my poor friends there with foodstuff at times. They wonder how i pull this off. I impress my babe there who is the secretary as my pledges are usually 'high'. To them, i'm the richest.

BOTTOM LINE: in every situation, find a way to feel good
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Cladez(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Good thing you are positive but all the same i have to say.

YOU DON KOLO
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by hanassholesolo: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
What a guy!!!

Good fo you OP. Good for you.
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
Oga readbesns grin

You are the richest grin
baba, nice to have you on my thread. person gat find way to be happy for this recession.

I wake up, caress my cream, dance to WO on a solo mood for like one hour (my party don set), buy satchet Best drink (60 naira), all na alcohol. Eat my hot beans and fish, dash like 5 fine students, cruise round nairaland and 2go.

Life don set be dat. No time to dull grin
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
bignoisemaker...the Lord is your strength grin grin

You re trying oo..15k in this economy
Everything is now expensive but thank God u r still surviving grin

1 Like

Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
bignoisemaker:
baba, nice to have you on my thread. person gat find way to be happy for this recession.

I wake up, caress my cream, dance to WO on a solo mood for like one hour (my party don set), buy satchet Best drink (60 naira), all na alcohol. Eat my hot beans and fish, dash like 5 fine students, cruise round nairaland and 2go.

Redbeans! You are truly an addict.
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
bignoisemaker:

I tell you bro
Life is more meaningful when you spend it with those that value you.....that is real wealth right there

No money is worth more than your happiness...it is priceless wink
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Lalas247(f): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Una just dey expose d guy anyhow sha grin
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
MhizzAJ:
bignoisemaker...the Lord is your strength grin grin

You re trying oo..15k in this economy
Everything is now expensive but thank God u r still surviving grin

From dah 15k sef, una go still dey tax d nigga. Girls!!! tongue
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
Oga redbeans grin

You are the richest grin
so u too code say na redbeans be opcheesycheesy
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Seriously I fancy this guyman. Dis lyf na to happy dey go o
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by IamSINZ(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lalas247:
Una just dey expose d guy anyhow sha grin
I was on the phone with my sis. Didn't do what you think I did.
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
so u too code say na redbeans be opcheesycheesy
at least he is more positive now....that is an improvement cheesy
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Lalas247(f): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
IamSINZ:

I was on the phone with my sis. Didn't do what you think I did.
Who be dis grin

Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

From dah 15k sef, una go still dey tax d nigga. Girls!!! tongue

Them no send am message nah
It's not by force to impress someone grin

1 Like

Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Nedfed(m): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
do/did you study history The last time I checked, you registered this month
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
at least he is more positive now....that is an improvement cheesy
i just love this new redbeanscheesy..feeling like a millionaire and talking like a millionairecheesy.
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
bignoisemaker:
do/did you study history The last time I checked, you registered this month
Really?
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
i just love this new redbeanscheesy..feeling like a millionaire and talking like a millionairecheesy.
I tell you bro, it is all in the mind grin

He is building an empire state of mind, this is how New York started cheesy

Get ready for red beans ooo cheesy
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
i just love this new guycheesy..feeling like a millionaire and talking like a millionairecheesy.
but still loquacious though. Team verbosity/gibberish tongue

Nice to see you bro. Where u hide since? U go mecca?
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Dem don beat dis one juju. Eiye ibaka
it's called self-fulfilment o. I can't come and go and kill myself on top 'the hustle' wink

1 Like

Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
bignoisemaker:
it's called self-fulfilment o. I can't come and go and kill myself on top 'the hustle' wink
Nazo bro!!!
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Heloct(f): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
I like your positivity.. Keep it up. cheesy
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
lol... Crazy nigga
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by Jagermeister(m): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
In a land where everyone is blind, a one-eyed man is a king.

U're poor but u're kinging poorer people.

It is well with you bro.
Re: I'm The Richest (Reasons For My Assertion Included) by ochobaba(m): 5:33am On Sep 29, 2017
Sholaqe:
You really are a big noise maker lol
Wow
See beauty

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things Guys Who Club Would Relate With / The Length New Age Youths Would Go To Express Love (graphic Image) / 8 Signs Your Lover Is With You Only Because Of Sex And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.