Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (16482 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
LOL. The light spoilt.

November?? I'll prolly be in school tho.

oh i see grin

and oh i see sad......................what sch then?...............we could still work something out smiley
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Saintsammurai(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tahra:
Read it again,i'm sure you will.Don't take it the wrong way,its only a joke.
lol i know... i heard smtin abt caringuy exposing a flamme.. is this true?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tahra:
Hahaha.cheesygrin Are you scared?cheesy

No mind me,na lag/ogun i dey live.Abeg no open thread on top my matter.cheesygrin

and you couldnt tell me this @bolded when i asked cos...........? undecided
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh i see grin

and oh i see sad......................what sch then?...............we could still work something out smiley
Alright,till then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol i know... i heard smtin abt caringuy exposing a flamme.. is this true?
I don't know,why are you asking me
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tahra:
smileysmiley Do you ever let your hair down?

Wow... I guess this is a proverb. Have never seen/ heard it before.

But since I see DOWN, it strikes me as something negative.

So, ama just gonna answer NO.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i'm good now man............at least i'm able to type now though theres still slight pains........you?

and ermm i'm still on the trolling shiiii with her grin embarassed

I am glad you are getting better..I am just ok as well

...about your eva your chick..I taught you guys have reached agreement now grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

and you couldnt tell me this @bolded when i asked cos...........? undecided
You asked?I can't remember.I must've had a good reason then anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Saintsammurai(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tahra:
I don't know,why are you asking me
sorry nor vess.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Wow... I guess this is a proverb. Have never seen/ heard it before.

But since I see DOWN, it strikes me as something negative.

So, ama just gonna answer NO.
Google is your best friend.Check,then coman answer honestly.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Saintsammurai:
sorry nor vess.
I'm not angry.Simple question you cannor answer.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Saintsammurai(m): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tahra:
I'm not angry.Simple question you cannor answer.
lol i ask u because i saw the thread.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
I am glad you are getting better..I am just ok as well

...about your eva your chick..I taught you guys have reached agreement now grin

cool smiley

nah we havent,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,shes still playing hard to get sad

evaberry!!! angry
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I didn't.Goodnight.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Saintsammurai(m): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tahra:
I didn't.Goodnight.
Sweet dreams.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Blackhawk01: 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tahra:
Mo gentle.smiley How was your day?smileykiss

Craziest Friday night! When you have a cousin that's bent on disgracing you, you'll understand what have been through tonight but it was fun tho. Got in not quite long, how was yours? cool cool
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tahra:
smileysmiley Do you ever let your hair down?

Yeap I do. (Thanks for the tip)
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Blackhawk01: 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
DeadRat:
chai! You Have Finish Me! Za oda room! Buhari thank You For This...

*Takes off Shirt and Runs Into The Other Room* grin

What's my own with the shirt? Take off your shorts biko, lemme start from there. tongue

*packs her hair* cheesy smiley
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Craziest Friday night! When you have a cousin that's bent on disgracing you, you'll understand what have been through tonight but it was fun tho. Got in not quite long, how was yours? cool cool
Hahahaha.cheesygringrin I can imagine.kiss Dope,a little tiring.smileykiss
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Yeap I do. (Thanks for the tip)
You're welcome.How about now?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:10am On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
You're welcome.How about now?

It's down. Always down for you.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Do you know the full story?I'm like WTF,do you know them?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by fyxboss(m): 12:16am On Sep 30, 2017
motun2017 one time
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

It's down. Always down for you.
After you went savage on me.undecided
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Saintsammurai(m): 12:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
Do you know the full story?I'm like WTF,do you know them?
I dnt know the full story, i missed the thread but i know the lady.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I dnt know the full story, i missed the thread but i know the lady.
Hmmm,na wa.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by motun2017(f): 1:21am On Sep 30, 2017
fyxboss:
motun2017 one time
lol really. Thanks
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by fyxboss(m): 1:48am On Sep 30, 2017
motun2017:
lol really. Thanks
Always welcome. hope U're good
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by motun2017(f): 2:30am On Sep 30, 2017
fyxboss:
Always welcome. hope U're good
yup m gud. how bout u?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

What's my own with the shirt? Take off your shorts biko, lemme start from there. tongue

*packs her hair* cheesy smiley
shocked shocked where have you been all my life wink
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:09am On Sep 30, 2017
OtemSapien:
Oh, seems you're the homo sapien who argued with me concerning the matter of potbellied Kumuyi Well, all I was saying about that thief was true back then sha, and no matter the amount of his preaching I hear in my dreams(like I often here them preaching in my dreams) I can't be moved.
baba na me dis....was banned by 1 of all dis silly mods
Kumuyi is not a thief....btw u need to be enlightened 2 know more
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by OtemSapien: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

baba na me dis....was banned by 1 of all dis silly mods
Kumuyi is not a thief....btw u need to be enlightened 2 know more
The W.F Kumuyi that I know is a hypocritical thief. A thief with style is whom he is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] / What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.