Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (51139 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by NotNairalandi(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2017
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 29, 2017
Shiloh!! That's where she will end up by the time she clocks 30 and no serious man yet.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by bengems(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2017
The guy na mumu by proposing to her via whatsapp.
OR
May be he wants to use marriage to lure her to bed

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2017
apexJ:
na dis kind of boiz de make gals de underate real niggas....hw pesin no de propose to bae 4 chat??

Don't mind him. He thinks she's dumvb.

Some yeye guys do it.
How do a guy propose on chat and expect a lady to take him serious .

One tried it on me thru facebook chat.. I told him are u done?
He said yes and he knows God cannot lie to him.

I said if u really want to marry and God revealed am your wife? Go and meet your parents or elders and ask them, Pls how do I propose to a woman for marriage.
Than fooling yourself here. U are so unserious. Goodbye!

He just kept quiet afterwards.

Some guys sha undecided I wonder how they think.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2017
From the analysis of the chat, seems they are not that close not to talk of dating she didn't even save his number undecided,some guys just don't get it, Marriage proposal on a whatsapp chat?,that's just wrong

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by evy1(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2017
The guy was just being straightforward..men dey suffer for women hand oo..4 years later na 5 churches in a day she go dey attend.
And there is no privacy anymore, most folks just want that 5 minute firm..cos this is a private chat so why bring it online.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by AerialMapper: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2017
Well if only he noticed a wedding band on her finger, he would have saved himself the insult
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by omocalabar(m): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2017
i bet she wont say that if the guys last name was Adenuga or dangote and the likes.....shioor

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Milo30(m): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2017
Who proposes on Whatsapp abeg? Who does that?

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by IamSINZ(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Where is the savagery?
Hmmm
I'm looking for it too. Please lemmie know when you find it.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Veetee(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2017
When a man has money, every girl feel destined to be his girl friend
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by 2shure: 8:06am On Sep 29, 2017
Nigerian girls always form.
Always forming
Buh in the end na thrash them be.
Dis gal af been chatting wit for some months.
She dey always snap here
Snap thr
Very 1st day i fuckd her.
I was sad.
Her pekus wide..dey swallow my big dick.
Nawa o.
Seen her like 10times.
Fukd her now like 4times
Based on period ishh at times
Buh came to realise she only got abt 3 pants
Im like wtf
And i think 2 pair of jeans
Im like men nawa o
Fake life.
Upon every.
Men i no waste time
Me catch a feelings
Bich
I blocked her ass on calls.whatsapp.
Poverty is a misplaced priority and not a disease.
Im like wtf bich using iphone 6s and only got abt w pair of jeans and 3pants.wtf.
When it comes to fuckingl
My condom
I always double up
Bich

4 Likes

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Truckpusher(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2017
There is no savagery here ,it's just plain stupidity on her part. If you don't like people just tell them politely unless they are rude to you.

Too many uncultured Nigerian girls but as soon as you're making it rain they flock around like flies running after some excrete. sad

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by belindar: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2017
By the time she's 40 year old and still unmarried she will it is the witches in her village that is worrying her and will turn to a church worker. They are many like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by ipobarecriminals: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2017
sad that's. how dem go dey form sisi ologe till dey clock 40 and become. IYA N DAGBE.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by adepeter2027(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2017
spaggyy:
It makes no sense...... There is nothing funny about that

And bringing this online is the highest peak of nonsense
Same here. I see no new thing in here response.
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by newslifeop: 8:09am On Sep 29, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by adepeter2027(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2017
bobolizim:
There's nothing savage here. It's nothing new. Who knows , the lady may not really know the guy in question .
So am not alone.
I see no savage response.
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Truckpusher(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2017
Milo30:
Who proposes on Whatsapp abeg? Who does that?
Some persons are very shy naturally and if that is the only way they've been communicating then he can say whatever he wants to say to her. She should upload their previous chats and we will see how long she's been stringing the poor boy along.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by moderatorr1: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2017
This girl is very rude. She also took the screenshots of the private chat and posted it online with the boy's number.

This is the same girl you'll see later in life at age 35 jumping from one church service to another looking for husband.

The guy politely asked her, she should have very politely declined. And why post a private chat online?
Other guys in her circles will see it and no one will want to risk proposing to her to avoid public embarassment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Only1mi(f): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2017
Is it everybody that asks you to marry them that you will?
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by asawanathegreat(m): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2017
Time will come nobody will even price her for friendship let alone marriage.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2017
She's rude

That's how they keep forming till old age catch up with them

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Hahahahah...

Maybe she doesn't like the guy sha..but if one day he got his own car, own biznezz and own house this the same biatch will say "Oohh in jezzus name we shud get married" grin

Its not about money, house and car dear, if its about money, I should be married by now, there are things you look for in an individual; their potentiality, their personality, characteristics and physique.

I can't just marry or date anyhow person.
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by goingape1: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2017
naija women are piece of shiit with little or no sense undecided
this our gorillas lack home training nationwide

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by goingape1: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2017
naija women are piece of shiit with little or no sense undecided

this our gorillas lack home training nationwide!

you will see them forming up and down but little did you know that there are miserable losers roaming the street doing prostitute...

I keep wondering why will our men waste their precious time on our baboons? (naija women) when there are many foreign white chicks who will love you for who you are and not what you have become. undecided

these days naija women are only good for phucking and throwaway!

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by onleek(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2017
Hmm, do not blame the lady, she just want to hook up and get her pay with no strings attached, I will just say she is reminding the guy to double her hustle.

Also,I just feel like *oyinbo* should built a machine that can read the metre of the that thing between the thighs o these ladies, by then we shall see if the percentage of SISTER MARY(IES) will not increase rapidly,as most will not like to undergo such exercise.

LWKMH
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Galantsantana(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2017
Continue. Dont come here to market ur availability in d next few years oooo

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by mamuzoOMAH(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2017
I know the girl in question and I have seen the complete chat. the girl doesn't know the guy. the guy probably collected the number from someone who has her contact. that is the first time they are chatting. and then he started talking about how she's d one for him and all. and then proposing marriage. that was the reason for her response.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Dollabiz: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2017
Damn
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Reeberry: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2017
And the mumus girl will have one guy somewhere who doesn't think of marrying her. Mumu.
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2017
so? what happens next? when the guy start chilling in his Benz she start what.................? only a genius will answer this question.lol smh for gals sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.