Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (51166 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by emelda86(f): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2017
Savagery!!! Gosh... Hahaha
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by oyakhilomeh(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2017
It's quite funny how people think a lady that turns down a proposal will stay single till she's 35+, then again marriage isn't about money. As a lady please try and discover yourself, it's not a crime for a lady to have a life of her own.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by fuckpro: 10:09am On Sep 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Hahahahah...

Maybe she doesn't like the guy sha..but if one day he got his own car, own biznezz and own house this the same biatch will say "Oohh in jezzus name we shud get married" grin

...he should stop stressing and get himself one of these ...

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2017
femi4:
That's rude, it can affect the guy's self esteem

Does he have one?
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by ruffDiamond: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2017
mofewilkie:

With all this grammar, you can't see how stupid it is to propose via whatsapp?
even at that ,why made it public undecided maybe the channel used wrong but still her response alone is very typical of most naija Gal's too much air vain attitude undecided there mature ways to handle such not going public,I assumed they must been dating for a while b4 the dude made the move, thou improperly..that kind gal na type dey wash hubby dirty linen in public for slightest of provocation ..she already has manner issues take it or leave it
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by AlanSugar(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2017
PissedOffWeed:
The guy was straight forward...

nothing wrong with that......

The lady gonna end at TB Joshua's Church 6 years to come

Straight forward as it may have appeared, question is, was he serious? Perhaps it was from that perspective that she got angry cus it was too sudden and 'fakey', any reasonable babe would've acted likewise. As for the savagery/funny part according to the op, he needs to learn new words and know when to apply them.
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by sonofoluku: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Hahahahah...

Maybe she doesn't like the guy sha..but if one day he got his own car, own biznezz and own house this the same biatch will say "Oohh in jezzus name we shud get married" grin

She obviously doesnt like the guy.If it was the son of Ambode ,she will happily and immediately say "Yes".
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by sleepingqueen25(f): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2017
HeWrites:
You all, I think savagery comes naturally to most Nigerians! Nigerians just know how to give replies in the most savage way.
A screenshot of a conversation between a guy and a lady is currently trending online for obvious reasons..

In the conversation which was captured from the girl’s perspective, the guy shares his intentions about getting married to her “if God permits” and the girl’s response has everyone in laughing tears!

Wow!… see how the girl uses the faith to savagely reply him… “get out of my WhatsApp in Jesus name “… LMAO!

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/savage-checkout-lady-reply-to-guy-who.html

latter she go begin find husband..... abeg make the girl try the girl next door.... this one still dey slay her bride price.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Realhommie(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2017
mamuzoOMAH:
I know the girl in question and I have seen the complete chat. the girl doesn't know the guy. the guy probably collected the number from someone who has her contact. that is the first time they are chatting. and then he started talking about how she's d one for him and all. and then proposing marriage. that was the reason for her response.
Even at that her response was very immature and rude, the guy hasn't committed any crime here... And why bring it to the public domain, for what reason exactly, so the guy can be mocked and ridiculed? Very childish of her.
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Realhommie(m): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2017
Milo30:

But shy people have been proposing before Whatsapp was invented. Asking a lady out on Whatsapp can be managed but a marriage proposal? People even shut down restaurants to do it. Who will say yes to a Whatsapp marriage proposal? How about the ring?
What's wrong with it please? We too like complicate things for ourselves abeg... And whoever said a man must propose with a ring?

To your question 'who'll say yes to a whatsapp proposal?'... There are tonnes of ladies who will and guess what, it won't make them less humans or worthless females.. Haba
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by joyndidi: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2017
PissedOffWeed:
The guy was straight forward...

nothing wrong with that......

The lady gonna end at TB Joshua's Church 6 years to come
ahnnn bros gently e neva reach the extent when you go day swear for her
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by maisauki: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
ds picture says my mind...

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by iLegendd(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
HeWrites:
Ladies of nowadays have gotten no chill

Booked for @IamKàshyBaby
That's true. This is the cure here https://www.nairaland.com/4083870/how-chat-woman-make-fall all men should download and read. Tell ya friends.
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by SamuelLoch: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
What's rude there?
I don't blame the lady at all. She's very fine and alright upstairs too... If you still think she's got problems well, you've got a problem too
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by RickSwash: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by mamuzoOMAH(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Realhommie:
Even at that her response was very immature and rude, the guy hasn't committed any crime here... And why bring it to the public domain, for what reason exactly, so the guy can be mocked and ridiculed? Very childish of her.
you are right tho. she wasn't right about bringing it online. there was no need
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by evy1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
mofewilkie:

Chill, if someone who isn't close to your sister proposes to her via whatsapp, you'll be cool with it abi?

You people never look at it from both sides.
If marriage crashes y'all will start shouting.
she wasn't cool with it, fine and good so what's the aim of dropping it online..so now the manner of proposal makes a marriage last long Abi
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by evy1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Realhommie:
What's wrong with it please? We too like complicate things for ourselves abeg... And whoever said a man must propose with a ring?

To your question 'who'll say yes to a whatsapp proposal?'... There are tonnes of ladies who will and guess what, it won't make them less humans or worthless females.. Haba
I really don't understand o, manner of proposal now makes marriages last longer..naija eh our wahala much
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Kaymaxine(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
After slaying all your destiny finish,u will now be attending MFM programmes.
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
stupidness... maybe that will be her last suitor... cry me river when you reach 40 years ... Onye Ara
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Icon79(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
GWAM!!!

O pari

BlackDBagba:
She'll come crawling soon...when she's done slaying and there's nothing left.

Guy, just go and make money. You'll see angry
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by clemz85(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
bobolizim:
There's nothing savage here. It's nothing new. Who knows , the lady may not really know the guy in question .

Trust woman with their hard-to-get play,
Because in reality she may even submit prayer request for the guy to be serious,
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Realhommie(m): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
evy1:
I really don't understand o, manner of proposal now makes marriages last longer..naija eh our wahala much
The thing weak me i swear, too much emphasis on mostly irrelevant stuff..

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Realhommie(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
mamuzoOMAH:
you are right tho. she wasn't right about bringing it online. there was no need
Glad you're of same view..
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Milo30(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Realhommie:

Appropriation in a subject like marriage should not be joked with. Should one conduct a wedding on video chat? I believe if a man really desires to have a woman as his wife, he should be man enough to ask her physically. It creates the memory, builds the relationship, strengths the love, e.t.c. Different strokes for different folks. If anybody thinks its good for them... *shrugs_shoulders*
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Realhommie(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Milo30:

Different strokes for different folks, If anybody thinks its good for them...
E.O.D
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by tk4rd: 6:12am On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Hahahahah...

She doesn't like the guy
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by Naijjablog(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2017
Highest level of raining wayo..
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by 2buffagain(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Females are funny grin.
This is how they cuss out all their potential husbands and then when they become old and decrepit 10 years later, they start doing the shiloh and MFM thing. grin grin grin

Yeah maybe the dude didn't come with game, but that was too harsh a put down.
I'm sure that felt good for her ego.
She doesn't know what he might become later and what changes he would have undergone if per chance she needed him in the future.

A simple "I am not interested. All the best finding your woman" and then ignore him if he insists would have been best.
Re: A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp by WinningEleven(m): 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.