Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,282 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (56182 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

grin grin grin May God help us. Women management is something men should really really should learn before dating...i learnt this too the hardway... grin

Na so oh bro, may God help us.

@emboldened, as far as you never marry, you are safe bro. It's when I do don enter, oh boy, it can never be the same. grin
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

[s]Look at him displaying folly, me the patient, him the therapist. When did i subscribe to your maddness? What beseeches you to ascribe greater wisdom to any individual you have never met if not for your self induced wisdom. This is humility, and i will teach your teachers, that a man must be wise, arming himself with knowledge and should be ready to dispense, to encourage, inspire, buildup, but must never ascribe another man as lesser or lower because until the capabilities of a man has been measured, it is faulty to ascribe higher authority over such a man. You uses clown, why not carry your tracts and go distribute...

Look at the lame mind, a wicked man is punished with a wicked woman, fools, then i ask, what of the good women that marries the wicked men, are they the price of wickedness? tell us, cause if it's so, i subscribe to wickedness beginning now... Go do some learning, when you can touch my sandals, i will start seeing you as wise, fool[/s]

I love this.I. have fully accessed your mental capabilities and I will tell you it is very weak. For if you were intelligent you would not hesitate to say your rather stupid views.

Are you daft, dude check the moniker again I'm not Sukkot. You see why it's good to ask questions, the imbécile doesn't even know my stance on the issue. A wicked man can marry a wicked woman or a kind woman . you unintelligent bastárd . you don't even know my view. You don't even have a view yourself. You're afraid and ashamed of what you claim to believe or not believe in. Get out jare. You're worthless grin
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

God doesn't repay anyone
. He keeps no record of wrong. Everyone on earth has been wicked from time to time... Tell us the payment you did for your own past wickedness and i will take you serious.. You beta go and learn, you have it reversed...

galatians 6 vs 7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

colosians 3 vs 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
majekdom2:
God bless your sense of judgements. I said these the other time " there is a clear difference between a man that leaves home to hustle, comes back and meet a nag and a jobless man that comes back drunk and start hitting a woman"

let these ones be deceiving themselves. I am yet to meet a real busy, as in busy man, well cultured batter his wife consistently....why? Because he has work to do and needs an active mind to maintain top performance...Not everyone on social media should be taken seriously. I'm sure these guys are marketers claiming to be what-nots

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

I love this.I. have fully accessed your mental capabilities and I will tell you it is very weak. For if you were intelligent you would not hesitate to say your rather stupid views.

Are you daft, dude check the moniker again I'm not Sukkot. You see why it's good to ask questions, the imbécile doesn't even know my stance on the issue. A wicked man can marry a wicked woman or a kind woman . you unintelligent bastárd . you don't even know my view. You don't even have a view yourself. You're afraid and ashamed of what you claim to believe or not believe in. Get out jare. You're worthless grin

See curses o... Lol... keep your ignorance, i don't need it.. I'll teach your teachers anyday anytime..
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
nope i am not talking about churches either. spirituality not religion. and lets face facts who do you meet in clubs ? but runs girl and yahoo boys ? i mean the place is a den of iniquity. you expect to meet an angel in there lmao ?

Your reasoning is shallow

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

Your reasoning is shallow
wisdom they say is folly to a fool. now i am not saying that applies to you but if the cap fits wear it grin

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

See curses o... Lol... keep your ignorance, i don't need it.. I'll teach your teachers anyday anytime..

Don't you feel ashamed now? grin my point you no know sense you don't have, your belief ashamed of it. Basic premises of a case?zero knowledge is zero women? Zero reasoning? Zero grin twale baba only you carry this baggage. You'll teach your father there grin grin
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
nope i am not talking about churches either. spirituality not religion. and lets face facts who do you meet in clubs ? but runs girl and yahoo boys ? i mean the place is a den of iniquity. you expect to meet an angel in there lmao ?
how about couples that married as sinners and both gave their life to Christ, one being spiritual.... see take your spiritual arguments of cases as this. there are some things in life that common sense ought to guide you with. that is why God give you brain in the first place, if not we could have been doing things like animals. There are some things common sense should tell you. there are non christains that have successful marriages simply because they follow principles. life is guided by principles. and that is what the bible most times reflect, the spirituality is fighting adversaries and powers that be and not necessarily whats obtainable applying common sense.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

Don't you feel ashamed now? grin my point you no know sense you don't have, your belief ashamed of it. Basic premises of a case?zero knowledge is zero women? Zero reasoning? Zero grin twale baba only you carry this baggage. You'll teach your father there grin grin

The young generation, no wonder Chevron says you're unemployable. I give up on you.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
wisdom they say is folly to a fool. now i am not saying that applies to you but if the cap fits wear it grin

If you saw equating the morality and principles of a person to the erroneous stance that night club is only full of runs girls Yahoo boys and to the night club itself AS being deep then you truly know nothing
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
you say all these things because she is your mom. you cant speak on things that happened before you were born bro. if she is truly an angelic woman then maybe your dad is just being used to purify her because in affliction do we get purified. maybe she has a higher calling and needs to be purified in affliction ? those closest to you will be used to do that. now if that is not the case then she is just a woman paying back her karmic debts. it is what it is bro lol

Once again you are damn wrong.

But i agree with you, she was a means to purify the man not herself for the sake of his kids and for what they were destined to be. Even how that came to be was not really a 'God' angle. But that God matches crazy with crazy? My guy, you are wrong.

It's quite erroneous to think that God is actually involved in everyone's life and that the devil hasn't planned to set some peeps up with the wrong spouse which is often the case than that God balancing angle you were spouting.

I have seen too many cases that the couples just get by not that they were the right fit.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

The young generation, no wonder Chevron says you're unemployable. I give up on you.

Get sense before it's too late ( oops you're old generation) I'm afraid your life will remain miserable grin
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
majekdom2:
how about couples that married as sinners and both gave their life to Christ, one being spiritual.... see take your spiritual arguments of cases as this. there are some things in life that common sense ought to guide you with. that is why God give you brain in the first place, if not we could have been doing things like animals. There are some things common sense should tell you. there are non christains that have successful marriages simply because they follow principles. life is guided by principles. and that is what the bible most times reflect, the spirituality is fighting adversaries and powers that be and not necessarily whats obtainable applying common sense.
it is not about giving your life to christ. that is a religious concept. it is about the having a healthy fear of the powers of GOD. the fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. i know many born-again christians who are more wicked than devil himself lmao. so it is not about religion. the bible is not a religious book. man turned it into religion. it is a book that tells you how this realm is spiritually controlled and in getting this wisdom will you truly fear the POWER of GOD. and in this fear of the power will you sync in with your higher self and only then will GOD bless you with a very disciplined wife
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gwaihir:

But i agree with you, she was a means to purify the man not herself for the sake of his kids and for what they were destined to be. Even how that came to be was not really a 'God' angle. But that God matches crazy with crazy? My guy, you are wrong.

It's quite erroneous to think that God is actually involved in everyone's life and that the devil hasn't planned to set some peeps up with the wrong spouse which is often the case than that God balancing angle you were spouting.

I have seen too many cases that the couples just get by not that they were the right fit.

The foundation, isn't it guys and ladies that hook themselves up? Yes, we may extrapolate it to some sort of divine arrangements or cosmic interactions and all those crap, but the bottom line and foundation bro, is we chose ourselves because we saw qualities we like in one another, simple... but God punishing or doing that is crap...these dudes need to learn
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

Get sense before it's too late ( oops you're old generation) I'm afraid your life will remain miserable grin

I have over 15 of your types on my payroll...Ote What's more, i pay all 15 monthly. Not on your level, shift
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Assassin101: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
he went for the Yoruba ass, but realized it was no different from the Ghanaian ass
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
hate to break it to you but she does not respect you because you are not a strong figure. i dont know what she sees you do but you need to look in the mirror and adjust. maybe you like going clubbing with awon boys etc etc lmao. i dont know but she does not see a solid figure. her deficiencies is a reflection of you so look in the mirror at what you are not doing right.
you are just the typical religious fanatic that make judgement without detail to the situation. by you judgements, all single ladies that ought to be married are not seeing a solid figure. you are so unitelligent to come with this conclusion. either you are a teen or a student. if you are well above 27 and you reason like this, you need a check up. and you think it is only going clubbing that will make a woman not respect a man. I am talking about telling a lady she will fall into danger, she ignores and then the next thing it happens. I am talking about telling a lady, dont do it this way, she does and its a problem. I am talking more than 7 instances, yet she cannot put things together that my instincts are never wrong. you are talking beer parlour. you if you have not been there, you wont understand. There are men that are clubbers and their women follow their instincts. are there no artistes with successful marriages? take your religion else where abeg
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Assassin101:
he went for the Yoruba ass, but realized it was no different from the Ghanaian ass

grin
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gwaihir:

t's quite erroneous to think that God is actually involved in everyone's life and that the devil hasn't planned to set some peeps up with the wrong spouse which is often the case than that God balancing angle you were spouting.

he is. everything that will happen to you in this life has been known from the beginning. sounds crazy. if you go deep into esoteric spirituality you will be shocked at the numerology of events and how they all follow a pattern. everything in this world appears chaotic to the un-spiritual but there is a pattern to everything. the tornadoes, earthquakes, eclipses, full moons, new moons, etc etc all have a pattern, including peoples lives.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by slivertongue: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
all these actresses and ladies in d entertainment bizness are a near disaster in d making
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I have over 15 of your types on my payroll...Ote What's more, i pay all 15 monthly. Not on your level, shift

Your payroll and your lack of brain is not the same thing grin
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
he is. everything that will happen to you in this life has been known from the beginning. sounds crazy. if you go deep into esoteric spirituality you will be shocked at the numerology of events and how they all follow a pattern. everything in this world appears chaotic to the un-spiritual but there is a pattern to everything. the tornadoes, earthquakes, eclipses, full moons, new moons, etc etc all have a pattern, including peoples lives.

Patterns? Even science has patterns? Reason better
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

If you saw equating the morality and principles of a person to the erroneous stance that night club is only full of runs girls Yahoo boys and to the night club itself AS being deep then you truly know nothing
brah, as the spirit is so does the person. if your spirit is directing you to clubs all the time, it is trying to tell you something . the spirit controls the man. the body is just dirt which will return to the ground. the spirit is the person. if your spirit is pushing you to night-clubs then ermmm i dont know what to say lmao
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
majekdom2:
you are just the typical religious fanatic that make judgement without detail to the situation. by you judgements, all single ladies that ought to be married are not seeing a solid figure. you are so unitelligent to come with this conclusion. either you are a teen or a student. if you are well above 27 and you reason like this, you need a check up. and you think it is only going clubbing that will make a woman not respect a man. I am talking about telling a lady she will fall into danger, she ignores and then the next thing it happens. I am talking about telling a lady, dont do it this way, she does and its a problem. I am talking more than 7 instances, yet she cannot put things together that my instincts are never wrong. you are talking beer parlour. you if you have not been there, you wont understand. There are men that are clubbers and their women follow their instincts. are there no artistes with successful marriages? take your religion else where abeg
nope, some women in not finding a man, that is their punishment. they will die lonely and miserable. that is a form of cosmic punishment too. lots of people have lots of karmic debts they have to pay bro. and its different ways YAH will make you pay for it.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
it is not about giving your life to christ. that is a religious concept. it is about the having a healthy fear of the powers of GOD. the fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. i know many born-again christians who are more wicked than devil himself lmao. so it is not about religion. the bible is not a religious book. man turned it into religion. it is a book that tells you how this realm is spiritually controlled and in getting this wisdom will you truly fear the POWER of GOD. and in this fear of the power will you sync in with your higher self and only then will GOD bless you with a very disciplined wife
madam/ oga. i just told you how about they give their life and one starts fearing God i.e the man. will you say the man is not a solid figure. are there no non christains and muslims that have suceessful marriage. you ignored the common sense. why did God give you brain. stop blaming your foolishness on religion. your brain is there to think for you and not God . you are not making any sense! getting wisdom to do what? how about I tell you wisdom can be useless if you do not have money? are there no pastors whose wives are doing other wise. yes true and real pastors. again take religion out of issues as this.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

Your payroll and your lack of brain is not the same thing grin

Carry on... your ignorance is glued to your life
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
brah, as the spirit is so does the person. if your spirit is directing you to clubs all the time, it is trying to tell you something . the spirit controls the man. the body is just dirt which will return to the ground. the spirit is the person. if your spirit is pushing you to night-clubs then ermmm i dont know what to say lmao

Do you agree that "a spirit" can push people to a nightclub for different reasons?
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by FarmTech(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
vicky6:
celebrities marriages these days no dey last. Its a pity. And they look good together angry
The divorce trend in america started with celebs. That's exactly what is happening here. Most celebs are actually working for Satan, consciously or unconsciously.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
majekdom2:
madam/ oga. i just told you how about they give their life and one starts fearing God i.e the man. will you say the man is not a solid figure. are there no non christains and muslims that have suceessful marriage. you ignored the common sense. why did God give you brain. stop blaming your foolishness on religion. your brain is there to think for you and not God . you are not making any sense! getting wisdom to do what? how about I tell you wisdom can be useless if you do not have money? are there no pastors whose wives are doing other wise. yes true and real pastors. again take religion out of issues as this.

Tell them o
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Carry on... your ignorance is glued to your life

You're the one that is ignorant.read all your comments
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Blessed96(f): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
If you wait for all the perfect lines you'll seldom get there. everyone has a shortcoming, the ability to manage is what make you the leader!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kogi First Lady, Rashida Bello, Spotted Driving Herself To The Gym / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos / Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.