Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (56200 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
[s]lol everything goes back to GOD. we are spiritual beings. this body is just sand and dust. what controls you is your spirit. it is energy with coded cosmic programs that is your intelligence. that your spiritual side keeps all your evil deeds and intentions. and it is in observing this your spirit that you are blessed with a wife that matches it. the spirit in the woman that will sync with yours. most times ( 99.9999 percent of the time ) women are given to men as punishment. so 9 times out of 10, your wife is your punishment. thats why many women are wicked and evil. they are your punishment. but if you are a good person ? your wife will be your blessing[/s]

supersystemsnig thesuave10

LOL!! Chai this is complete and major BS. Your wife is your punishment? Coded cosmic programs? Hahaha grin this one is mad

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
but why would you want a lady that is submissive ? are you still living in 1960 ? this is a digital era but ya brain is still analog. keep your ego in check. the ideal would be mutual respect
Mutual respect is ideal. Some men don't know how to treat a woman right yet they want her to be submissive. If a man genuinely loves a woman and treats her well, she will know and will do anything to make him happy, so if she wasn't submissive in their marriage he was probably not a saint himself. Can't expect a woman to treat you like a King if you're not treating her like a Queen. It takes two.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Many girls in this new generation are and will not be submissive, it's not difficult to see

That is the fault of men to a large extent. A woman's behavior is a reflection of her man and his actions

2 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by hanassholesolo: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
sexymoma:
Tinsel joined these two
if you ask me, i won't call these two professionals cos they missed their real emotions with what they acted in tinsel
na all of una marray una finish for tinsel..kilode

Wedding Party comes to mind.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
lol everything goes back to GOD. we are spiritual beings. this body is just sand and dust. what controls you is your spirit. it is energy with coded cosmic programs that is your intelligence. that your spiritual side keeps all your evil deeds and intentions. and it is in observing this your spirit that you are blessed with a wife that matches it. the spirit in the woman that will sync with yours. most times ( 99.9999 percent of the time ) women are given to men as punishment. so 9 times out of 10, your wife is your punishment. thats why many women are wicked and evil. they are your punishment. but if you are a good person ? your wife will be your blessing

supersystemsnig thesuave10

Not that, i understand cosmic intelligence and you haven't spoken completely wrong, however a woman may not be a man's punishment, but a wife is a man's assignment, and he should learn to work with her, if willing both parties can understand one another and have a blissful relationship. Back to square one, submissiveness is key. Without submissiveness, how can a lady be in a marriage? Even if she ends up marrying, her lack of submissiveness will push her out

Did you read in the scripture where a woman was advised to show off good habits even with a bad/unwilling husband and that possibly, the man may be won over and changed by her attitude...Submissiveness is key, many ladies of this generation are naughty, proud and arrogant, patapata na degree and some coins.... but that's peanut, in the corner of the room, they coil up with heart aches...
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

That is the fault of men to a large extent. A woman's behavior is a reflection of her man and his actions

How explain to me o...Because i don't believe neither do i agree
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Differential:
Mutual respect is ideal. Some men want women who's submissive when they themselves aren't treating them right. If a man genuinely love a woman and treats her well, she will know and will do anything to make him happy, so if she wasn't submissive in their marriage he was probably not a saint himself. Can't expect a woman to treat you like a King if you're not treating her like a Queen. It takes two.

You have missed the point. That is not the issue. Let me open your mind for you. Read where he said "a woman should trust her man's decisions".
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by PeacenLove2: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Submissive in regards to the scripture means the home is run in accordance with the will of the man, and the woman follows. Marriage can be replaced with the word, to join, or to follow. and when ladies co-join with men, it is to stick, i.e. to become one in person, in will, in position, to the one in everything...To become in sync completely, i.e. to stick to, and not to run a subsidiary government, too bad many people suffer from lack of sound doctrine as the right way to build a marriage.

Many ideologies and crazy concepts have infiltrated the principal standpoint of the essence of marriage and that'swhy there's break up everywhere... Many ladies need to learn submissiveness, it also implies giving up your will to take up the will of the captain and work with it...Yes, ther'e a measure of equality in marriage, but all in all, God recognises the man as the owner of his home...I hope you learnt a thing or two?

This view is shared by the majority and it's been around since time immemorial. Recently, marriage has been failing based on this foundation. You don't think it's time to restrategize, stare the real problems down and change for good? When a human being tries to belittle another human being, there will be friction. A little more sensitivity, MUTUAL respect, humanity will get us steering the right direction. grin
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

LOL!! Chai this is complete and major BS. Your wife is your punishment? Coded cosmic programs? Hahaha grin this one is mad
bro, trust me, for most men their wife is their punishment. go into many homes the men are unhappy. many women have killed their husbands. on nairaland frontpage i have run out of stories of women pouring boiling water or stabbing their husbands or killing their husbands. yes, women are your punishment if you are a wicked man. it is those closer to you that GOD will use to punish you. trust me. its all spiritual wink

2 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
PeacenLove2:

This view is shared by the majority and it's been around since time immemorial. Recently, marriage has been failing based on this foundation. You don't think it's time to restrategize, stare the real problems down and change for good? When a human being tries to belittle another human being, there will be friction. A little more sensitivity, MUTUAL respect, humanity will get us steering the right direction. grin

God bless you... Well said
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Codes151(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
With women , I have learnt my lessons
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

How explain to me o...Because i don't believe neither do i agree

Do you believe a child's behavior to a large extent is a reflection of his/her parent's actions and behaviors?

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
PeacenLove2:

Belittling and submission are not EXACTLY the same
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
PeacenLove2:

The foundation is our minds and the values we bring into marriage, when people view celeb marriages, and broken marriages and take up cues as to how they want to build their marriage, what do we expect? The manual hasn't changed, we want a good and enduring marriage, look to the scripture and the recommendations. God, the foundation, the man, the captain, the woman, the helper, and love the fluid in the relationship, if these constants remains, you will find out any two people can marry one another and they would fit, the thing is pride....pride...pride....pride...many women are proud.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Not that, i understand cosmic intelligence and you haven't spoken completely wrong, however a woman may not be a man's punishment, but a wife is a man's assignment, and he should learn to work with her, if willing both parties can understand one another and have a blissful relationship. Back to square one, submissiveness is key. Without submissiveness, how can a lady be in a marriage? Even if she ends up marrying, her lack of submissiveness will push her out

Did you read in the scripture where a woman was advised to show off good habits even with a bad/unwilling husband and that possibly, the man may be won over and changed by her attitude...Submissiveness is key, many ladies of this generation are naughty, proud and arrogant, patapata na degree and some coins.... but that's peanut, in the corner of the room, they coil up with heart aches...
women take a cue from their men to know how to behave. if a woman is with a strong disciplined man she will tow the line of discipline. if she is with an undisciplined man is when she will not submit. you think general idiagbons wife was not submissive to him ? very disciplined man and serious minded. listen if your wife is not submissive you need to look in the mirror. women want strong disciplined GODLY men. and in the absence of such will they go out of line.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

Do you believe a child's behavior to a large extent is a reflection of his/her parent's actions and behaviors?

Explain your position tentatively Sir. I marry a woman today, is the character she brings it recently acquired? Or she has gotten a lot through the processes from child birth till that point? You're off point on this brov
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
you do not know what happens behind closed doors. what people present on the outside is not what they do when it gets dark

When i said solid cases, i mean i saw the whole of it. Okay fine, my mom is the most submissive woman i have ever encountered but my dad? Make we no talk.

You see why did fate bring the two together? There is a reason that is personal but that life gives you what you want strongly depends on how much you seek God not that life will just toss it to you. That one is the biggest lie any one can tell concerning companionship.

That you end up with your right fit, strongly depends on God and how much you are willing to understand and compromise for each other due to at least a degree of courtship that will show if the emboldened will be present or not.

Life does not do, what you deserve, it gives you the opposite in most cases those who don't, go and check very well God was involved.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
women take a cue from their men to know how to behave. if a woman is with a strong disciplined man she will tow the line of discipline. if she is with an undisciplined man is when she will not submit. you think general idiagbons wife was not submissive to him ? very disciplined man and serious minded. listen if your wife is not submissive you need to look in the mirror. women want strong disciplined GODLY men. and in the absence of such will they go out of line.

Talk too much to ladies of these generation and they'll give you your change. Your bringing up idiagbon in 80s abi.... have you dated a career chick before?
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by YelloweWest: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
The typical and usual excuse. "She is not submissive " without giving any specifics of her supposedly bad character.

You that is looking for submission, have u loved her like Christ loved the the church??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gwaihir:

When i said solid case, i mean i saw the whole of it. Okay fine, my mom is the most submissive woman i have ever encountered but my dad? Make we no talk.

You see why did fate bring the two together? There is a reason that is personal but that life gives you what you want strongly depends on how much you seek God not that life will just toss it to you. That one is the biggest lie any one can tell concerning companionship.

That you end up with your right fit, strongly depends on God and how much you are willing to understand and compromise for each other due to at least a degree of courtship that will show if the emboldened will be present or not.

Life does not do, what you deserve, it gives you the opposite in most cases those who don't, go and check very well God was involved.
she is your mom so you only see her good side. before she married your dad how many atrocities had she committed ? there is such a thing as karmic debt from the past. your dad is her punishment.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Explain your position tentatively Sir. I marry a woman today, is the character she brings it recently acquired? Or she has gotten a lot through the processes from child birth till that point? You're off point on this brov

Do you agree with what I said yes/no? I Will now explain in details after your answer
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Blackhawk01: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

If i catch you, was that the only thing he said... I believe he meant once there set for marriage, which is more appropriate...

Lol. Don't mind me, I just couldn't ignore the nicely written shade. E use style call am an opportunist. embarassed cheesy grin
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

Do you agree with what I said yes/no? I Will now explain in details after your answer

Make your point. Don't spam the thread
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:

Remove that GODLY there and you're on track. Leave it there and you make your case look daft
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
If you're too strong on these days ladies, sorry... strong is in terms of character and not high handedness
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Talk too much to ladies of these generation and they'll give you your change. Your bringing up idiagbon in 80s abi.... have you dated a career chick before?
bro ? it applies today. if you are a disciplined man you will not be going to clubs and drinking in public which is where you guys meet all these undisciplined women. and the first time they met you was in an undisciplined set-up so right from the start she knows you are an undisciplined person. so she will be a problem. like i said, like attracts like. birds of the same feather flock together. undisciplined men flock to undisciplined women. it is what it is lol.

2 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

Remove that GODLY there and you're on track. Leave it there and you make your case look daft
i cant remove the GODLY lmao. GOD controls all. i know you will like to believe otherwise but i have had several confirmations of his existence and his presence in the daily running of this earth wink
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
bro ? it applies today. if you are a disciplined man you will not be going to clubs and drinking in public which is where you guys meet all these undisciplined women. and the first time they met you was in an undisciplined set-up so right from the start she knows you are an undisciplined person. so she will be a problem. like i said, like attracts like. birds of the same feather flock together. undisciplined men flock to undisciplined women. it is what it is lol.

I don't take alcohol.

I don't go clubbing

I don't even go to viewing centres

I don't discuss relationships with other men seeking advice

I don't smoke

I live a pure life without looking for anyone to trouble, but it is what it is. You can meet up all the requirements and still be unlucky, it is not of works bro, luck, luck, luck and luck plays a key role too in relationships... one can just me lucky and meet someone completely out of this world. I've hustled so hard in life as a serial entrepreneur and i believe luck is important in relationships and not just making the right calls
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Make your point. Don't spam the thread

It's very simple. I can answer your question with another like I just did. You were quick to shout what you don't believe in now suddenly you don't seem to know what the word believe means again. And yet you said I should explain to you. There's a reason therapist asks their clients/ patients questions before anything else and that is to know the diagnosis. So I asked you a question to understand your state of mind and belief system to explain to you better and to enlighten you on areas you didn't know you were in the dark
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Ishilove: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
akinade28:

It takes more than handsomeness and beauty to make marriage game work.
Tell that to the slay mamas and slay papas who run after shallow beauty

2 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

It's very simple. I can answer your question with another like I just did. You were quick to shout what you don't believe in now suddenly you don't seem to know what the word believe means again. And yet you said I should explain to you. There's a reason therapist asks their clients/ patients questions before anything else and that is to know the diagnosis. So I asked you a question to understand your state of mind and belief system to explain to you better and to enlighten you on areas you didn't know you were in the dark

I didn't shout anything. Check how this started, it was you who posted a question and i simply said explain.. simple. If you could explain to me and educate me, i'll be humble to learn something new...Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Mr Raw Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / "When You Give A Donkey Too Much Attention, It Will Think It's Horse" - Olamide / Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.