Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,412 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (56185 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
its not about religion. the most religious people are the most wicked you will find out. its about spirituality. are you in sync with your higher self or do you still dwell in your lower self ?

I know the higher realms and the lower realms, don't go too far. I know the principles of soul and spiritual cleansing, of light and of the truth. Before we ascribe a level of foolishness to people, should we not try to guage their intelligence first, o ye sage?
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
brah it is what it is. you are going to have to face the realities of life one day. better sooner than later cuz you dont want to find the secrets of this life out when its too late cheesy

Let me tell you something my man. We both agree on one thing that a woman is a reflection of her man but we have different reasons to justify our similar claims. Realities? Lol i dont even want to enter that issue sef. However reason deeper about the case you just made, youre heading somewhere.Now do you know why you should remove God and stop making this a cosmic thing ?
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
its not about religion. the most religious people are the most wicked you will find out. its about spirituality. are you in sync with your higher self or do you still dwell in your lower self ?

Wicked? But the bible says there's a God that blesses the wicked, just like the " unwicked" , do you know how many good woman end up with wicked men? Are good women therefore the rewards of wickedness...Tell me sage, cause it is, then lets all do evil that good may come..
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
according to daddy freeze... having a yellowbar wife is equivalent of having a deadly serpent in your House ... Lola omotayo okoye Exampler yellowbar wife
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I'm hindering my enlightenment process, so you've quantified my mental capabilities and have placed me against a scale and I'm juvenile to you right? Go sit down, if it comes to cosmic intelligence and purification of the soul, you're a kid....I've known and have become enlightened long beore this forum was formed...Peace

This is not about cosmic intelligence oga. It hasn't even gotten to that extent. Simply answer the question unless your scared that all your beliefs will be crashed on a forum . PS I expect this behavior from you.it's common wink grin
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
it is. it is stone-age mentality meaning an era when men were uncultured. bible says - women obey your husbands and husbands obey your wives.

1 peter verse 3 Wives, respect and obey your husbands in the same way. <<< SUBMIT TO EACH OTHER. NOT ONLY HER SUBMITTING TO YOU
you missed the insincts part I guess. I am considering getting over my relationship because of someone that does not follow my instincts and most times there is always a problem afterwards. when I try to scold her and tell her but I told you, she will say, it has happened let us find solution. i asked her the last time, do you want to keep finding solutions all your life to problems that could have been avoided. she gets mad. truth is, such shows incompetence and puts you on the slow lane. so I relate totally to what Attoh is saying. As christians the bible is our guide through life. Jos 1;8. success in every area of life is it ... finance, healt and marriage inclusive. just like Jesus is the head of the church, the husband should always be listened to most times
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

This is not about cosmic intelligence oga. It hasn't even gotten to that extent. Simply answer the question unless your scared that all your beliefs will be crashed on a forum . PS I expect this behavior from you.it's common wink grin

What behavior.. taught i was a coward for life? If you have a position publish it, must your views be dependent on mine? Have i said anything contrarian to your doctrine or would you know if my views and yours were the same? Oh i'm the goat because i said finish your point... Go and learn. You're far from my level, i swear it.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Tobycharles: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
kimbraa:
And someone somewhere is praying to be married when the few married ones can't keep it going. Just two yrs?.

N we have the ones that have decades in marriage n still waxing stronger, theirs is worth emulating n model guaranteed
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I'm an unenlightened coward for life ehn? Your soul is so pure, you still curse? Your soul is so pure, you curse people when they have a different viiew from yours?

Oh ye purist, save yourself from thyself...

Lol . remain calm .we are not discussing matters of the soul. I told you such matters are not related to this issue. Children's behavior is a reflection of their parents yes/ no true/ false . you dey fear to answer grin grin yes you're an unenlightened coward
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
lmao I do not want to discuss your family situation but you keep bringing it up as reference so I have to address it. and if what you say is true, then she must be paying some kind of karmic debt and your dad is her punishment. you dont know what that woman was up to prior to becoming your mother do you ? maybe as a teenager she was involved in some crazy stuff. we do see teenage girls kidnapping babies to sell them these days dont we ? when they get married now and they change to good women but their husband is wicked we will say but she is a nice woman- why does she have this type of husband ? you dont know the secrets of the past bro lol. everyman will get payback for sins of the past

Lmao! No offense bro but you know next to nothing about life. I am bringing it up because it's the perfect example i know thoroughly.

You say a woman who lost her mom at 4 and still went through a lot of messed up shit from her step mom, no brothers no sisters, only child and you say she did stuffs? Her mom was reputed to be the nicest woman in the whole damn community, she sent kids to schools who weren't hers. Started business for women who had nothing. Yet you say karmic debt? I laugh grin

This fact remains, if you do not hold steadfastly to God, i swear on my soul, concerning marriages, you will pay dearly. You can't escape it. That life will give a crazy man a crazy woman? Big lie!

Let's just drop this debate, because i wouldn't want to go deeper. One thing is certain, a lot of people are ignorant but they think they know. Which just keeps the cycle going.

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol . remain calm .we are not discussing matters of the soul. I told you such matters are not related to this issue. Children's behavior is a reflection of their parents yes/ no true/ false . you dey fear to answer grin grin yes you're an unenlightened coward

An enlightened soul you claim you have doesn't make such comment, you're an unenlightened coward... so i'llretain my cowardice.. Bless you

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
majekdom2:
you missed the insincts part I guess. I am considering getting over my relationship because of someone that does not follow my instincts and most times there is always a problem afterwards. when I try to scold her and tell her but I told you, she will say, it has happened let us find solution. i asked her the last time, do you want to keep finding solutions all your life to problems that could have been avoided. she gets mad. truth is, such shows incompetence and puts you on the slow lane. so I relate totally to what Attoh is saying. As christians the bible is our guide through life. Jos 1;8. success in every area of life is it ... finance, healt and marriage inclusive. just like Jesus is the head of the church, the husband should always be listened to most times
hate to break it to you but she does not respect you because you are not a strong figure. i dont know what she sees you do but you need to look in the mirror and adjust. maybe you like going clubbing with awon boys etc etc lmao. i dont know but she does not see a solid figure. her deficiencies is a reflection of you so look in the mirror at what you are not doing right.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Submissive in regards to the scripture means the home is run in accordance with the will of the man, and the woman follows. Marriage can be replaced with the word, to join, or to follow. and when ladies co-join with men, it is to stick, i.e. to become one in person, in will, in position, to the one in everything...To become in sync completely, i.e. to stick to, and not to run a subsidiary government, too bad many people suffer from lack of sound doctrine as the right way to build a marriage.

Many ideologies and crazy concepts have infiltrated the principal standpoint of the essence of marriage and that'swhy there's break up everywhere... Many ladies need to learn submissiveness, it also implies giving up your will to take up the will of the captain and work with it...Yes, ther'e a measure of equality in marriage, but all in all, God recognises the man as the owner of his home...I hope you learnt a thing or two?
what more can you expect. isn't same humans that diluted the scriptures and started uniting gays as husbands and wife. humans may allow sentiments but TRUTH is TRUTH!
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gwaihir:

Lmao! No offense bro but you know next to nothing about life. I am bringing it up because it's the perfect example i know thoroughly.

You say a woman who lost her mom at 4 and still went through a lot of messed up shit from her step mom, no brothers no sisters, only child and you say she did stuffs? Her mom was reputed to be the nicest woman in the whole damn community, she sent kids to schools who weren't hers. Started business for women who had nothing. Yet you say karmic debt? I laugh grin

This fact remains, if you do not hold steadfastly to God, i swear on my soul, concerning marriages, you will pay dearly. You can't escape it. That life will give a crazy man a crazy woman? Big lie!

Let's just drop this debate, because i wouldn't want to go deeper. One thing is certain, a lot of people are ignorant but they think they know. Which just keeps the cycle going.

Help me tell them o... help me tell them.. fools feigning to be wise..
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I know the higher realms and the lower realms, don't go too far. I know the principles of soul and spiritual cleansing, of light and of the truth. Before we ascribe a level of foolishness to people, should we not try to guage their intelligence first, o ye sage?
lmao well if you know all these things apply them and then the cosmos will bless you with a righteous woman grin

its one thing to know something but it is in the application of it that we gain favor
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

What behavior.. taught i was a coward for life? If you have a position publish it, must your views be dependent on mine? Have i said anything contrarian to your doctrine or would you know if my views and yours were the same? Oh i'm the goat because i said finish your point... Go and learn. You're far from my level, i swear it.

The mistake you made was considering this as an argument. This is like a patient (you) and his therapist (me) . one cannot fully impact knowledge into another person if he doesn't know the person's current state( I'm sure you don't know this cuz you're daft) that's why I ask questions to know your stance and views and not just that because I'm not shallow like you folks but to also know your reasons behind them. This is the best way to impact sense into an empty skull grin
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
majekdom2:
what more can you expect. isn't same humans that diluted the scriptures and started uniting gays as husbands and wife. humans may allow sentiments but TRUTH is TRUTH!

After they build their lives on lies, fast forward ten years, they start crying, shedding tears of blood... tell them, they don't hear... what a generation... who shall speak to them and can make them understand?
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

An enlightened soul you claim you have doesn't make such comment, you're an unenlightened coward... so i'llretain my cowardice.. Bless you

Enlightened I mean in terms of knowledge and reasoning and not some spirituality ish. Guy you're daft o undecided
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

Let me tell you something my man. We both agree on one thing that a woman is a reflection of her man but we have different reasons to justify our similar claims. Realities? Lol i dont even want to enter that issue sef. However reason deeper about the case you just made, youre heading somewhere.Now do you know why you should remove God and stop making this a cosmic thing ?
very hard to remove GOD. all wisdom belongs to him. did you put that big sun and moon in the sky ? how did it get there ? all the stars ? did you put them all up there ? or is there a creator ?

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Help me tell them o... help me tell them.. fools feigning to be wise..

I pity them, na marriage go open their eyes. grin

We wey we learn from our parents na luck we dey oh grin
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

The mistake you made was considering this as an argument. This is like a patient (you) and his therapist (me) . one cannot fully impact knowledge into another person if he doesn't know the person's current state( I'm sure you don't know this cuz you're daft) that's why I ask questions to know your stance and views and not just that because I'm not shallow like you folks but to also know your reasons behind them. This is the best way to impact sense into an empty skull grin

Look at him displaying folly, me the patient, him the therapist. When did i subscribe to your maddness? What beseeches you to ascribe greater wisdom to any individual you have never met if not for your self induced wisdom. This is humility, and i will teach your teachers, that a man must be wise, arming himself with knowledge and should be ready to dispense, to encourage, inspire, buildup, but must never ascribe another man as lesser or lower because until the capabilities of a man has been measured, it is faulty to ascribe higher authority over such a man. You uses clown, why not carry your tracts and go distribute...

Look at the lame mind, a wicked man is punished with a wicked woman, fools, then i ask, what of the good women that marries the wicked men, are they the price of wickedness? tell us, cause if it's so, i subscribe to wickedness beginning now... Go do some learning, when you can touch my sandals, i will start seeing you as wise, fool
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Wicked? But the bible says there's a God that blesses the wicked, just like the " unwicked" , do you know how many good woman end up with wicked men? Are good women therefore the rewards of wickedness...Tell me sage, cause it is, then lets all do evil that good may come..
none. she may appear good to you but the fact she has a wicked man tells me she is paying for something.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by delishpot: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
He doesn't know what marriage is about yet. If he thinks he knows all and should be allowed to make every decision while the wife just sits down and watch.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gwaihir:

I pity them, na marriage go open their eyes. grin

We wey we learn from our parents na luck we dey oh grin

grin grin grin May God help us. Women management is something men should really really should learn before dating...i learnt this too the hardway... grin
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
very hard to remove GOD. all wisdom belongs to him. did you put that big sun and moon in the sky ? how did it get there ? all the stars ? did you put them all up there ? or is there a creator ?

Bro receive sense grin grin what is this? Are we talking about creation? I SAID IN THIS ISSUE O THIS ISSUE NOT CREATION
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by pweetiedee(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
lalanice:
they look like two people with very Big Ego.

Ego has and will keep ruining more marriage/relationship than cheating or any other thing

exactly!
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
none. she may appear good to you but the fact she has a wicked man tells me she is paying for something.

God doesn't repay anyone. He keeps no record of wrong. Everyone on earth has been wicked from time to time... Tell us the payment you did for your own past wickedness and i will take you serious.. You beta go and learn, you have it reversed...
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
bro ? it applies today. if you are a disciplined man you will not be going to clubs and drinking in public which is where you guys meet all these undisciplined women. and the first time they met you was in an undisciplined set-up so right from the start she knows you are an undisciplined person. so she will be a problem. like i said, like attracts like. birds of the same feather flock together. undisciplined men flock to undisciplined women. it is what it is lol.
whilst I am not a drinker or a "clubber"... it is very wrong to make this assumption that people who chose some social life are indiscplineed. We know the antics most ladies play, the resort to church to find the "God fearingman" when they feel marriage clock is ticking... see its not about where you meet the person, its about the person's personality. are you saying everyone in church is a saint?
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gwaihir:

you say all these things because she is your mom. you cant speak on things that happened before you were born bro. if she is truly an angelic woman then maybe your dad is just being used to purify her because in affliction do we get purified. maybe she has a higher calling and needs to be purified in affliction ? those closest to you will be used to do that. now if that is not the case then she is just a woman paying back her karmic debts. it is what it is bro lol
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
majekdom2:
whilst I am not a drinker or a "clubber"... it is very wrong to make this assumption that people who chose some social life are indiscplineed. We know the antics most ladies play, the resort to church to find the "God fearingman" when they feel marriage clock is ticking... see its not about where you meet the person, its about the person's personality. are you saying everyone in church is a saint?

Are you minding these drunkards?

I have seen an ex-prostitute raised up a lovely family, today she has four sons, engineers in Abuja, USA, Germany and London.... the two daughters are married to big time entrepreneurs, i guess they will say life is rewarding her with goodness for being a one-time prostitute... grin

2 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
majekdom2:
nope i am not talking about churches either. spirituality not religion. and lets face facts who do you meet in clubs ? but runs girl and yahoo boys ? i mean the place is a den of iniquity. you expect to meet an angel in there lmao ?
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

If a man goes to work, where will he have the strength to beat up a woman after work? Many men are jobless, urfortunately they have scarred marriage and have bastardized the instituition
God bless your sense of judgements. I said these the other time " there is a clear difference between a man that leaves home to hustle, comes back and meet a nag and a jobless man that comes back drunk and start hitting a woman"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Davido Pulls Water Prank On His Sleeping Friend (photos, Video) / Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] / Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.