Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,747 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? (1010 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by deluxecad(m): 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2010
Even the most flirtatious and whoring woman(men inclusive) would holler: "I can't stand a cheating spouse", "I'll call it quits if I confirm he's cheating", and so on if you asked them their take on the cheating palaver. Even hos(ashis) can't stand cheating?! Wow! Lol! Would you rather tolerate a lying, thieving, fighting and angry spouse to one that cheats? I've seen grown up folks break down and cry like babies when they discovered that their loved ones have been cheating on them. Is cheating the worst and most intolerable vice in relationships? Why would you tolerate every other thing but not cheating? Be honest. Lol.
Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by googles: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2010
[size=13pt] physical violence is worse [/size]
Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by rawswagga(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2010
Yes it is
Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2010
Cheating is bad but the worst has to be Abuse any sort of Abuse
Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by 190: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2010
cheating and denial is the worst thing in a relationship~

Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 06, 2010
rokiatu:

Cheating is bad but the worst has to be Abuse any sort of Abuse

Would like you to define 'abuse'. Lots of women 'massacre' their men with bad mouth & bad behaviour; when the frustrated man reacts the woman starts shouting ABUSE ABUSE. Duh.

@ Topic

Yes! Cheating is the most unforgivable and worst crime in a serious relationship or marriage. There should be NO EXCUSE for it. I'd do worse than O.J Simpson if i'm ever cuckolded.
Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by monami2(f): 7:17am On Mar 06, 2010
Cheating is very bad mostly if you are married and the guy or gal gives you all the attention needed and try to satisfy u in every way.

Its actually painful, when u try to pls a person and he/she is never satisfied. U go out of ur way to pls the person and he/she still goes behind ur back to cheat.

Thats brings us to this question "Why do we Cheat?"
Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by neily(f): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2010
Yes cheating is the worst. But lying, and deception are another vices on thier own.
Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 06, 2010
@ pro 01

Ain't you just douchebag? Must be one sad sorry life you live! At least you didn't try to justify cheating in men!

@ Topic
Cheating is th most humuliating thing any man can ever do to his wife. The betrayal is just too much. So yes, I think cheating tops it for me!
Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by Fred87(m): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2010
Cheatin in marriage 100% cruel to both parties i wont tolerate it nd i pray neva a victim.but if u're my girlfriend i'll pipelow nd then reduce evrybenefit/gift to minimal 'outing' inclusive.     eez
Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by pineapple(f): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2010
the worst is when u cant trust to ur guy/girl anymore. either cause of cheating or lying
Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by deluxecad(m): 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2010
@Pro: You have point dear, but u can't kill 4 dat. Why is Uju always on ur case tho?
Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by sweetpie23: 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2010
rape is the worst I guess that fall under abuse
Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2010
@ deluxecad

Well he's definitely an interesting study, if you want to research 'sad and lonely' . . . Lol!

*oops, I said I was gonna give up this fighting on NL* :-/
Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by H2O2: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2010
Betrayal. Be it by cheating, lying, you name it.
Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by Outstrip(f): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2010
Cheating is abuse. It is lying. It is saying that your spouse is not good enough. It is disrespectful. It is everything that you mentioned and more. I am not talking about someone who cheats and is repentant and works to restore their relationship. I am talking about the ones who cheat and cheat and cheat and feel like they are entitled to it. Only an immature person will say cheating is not a big deal. It is not just the act.
Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by Freiburger(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2010
Anything a partner will not tolerate is bad for marriage or relationship, it must not be cheating alone.
Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ pro 01

Ain't you just douchebag? Must be one sad sorry life you live! At least you didn't try to justify cheating in men!

You're a supremely obnoxious mass of putrid fat; a breathing cadaver infact. It is a mystery that your mouth (or is it fingers?) continue to spew maggots long after the rest of your body (including your brain) decayed. Great mystery indeed. You should be a tourist attraction!
***mouth agape in utter disbelief***
Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2010
deluxecad:

@Pro: You have point dear, but u can't kill 4 dat.

Well thats about the only thing that can make me kill, not money or anything else. During courtship, a man & woman have sufficient time to know each other well enough so she knows his weaknesses & strengths, and he knows her's. Therefore, if she aint ok with something about the guy, WHY PROCEED TO MARRY HIM?? I don't know of any woman that was married at gunpoint!! So, for her to open up her 'entrance(s)' to another goat's microphone - on the back of some flimsy excuse of her husband's shortcomings - is the most catastrophic humiliation known to man. I'd do an O.J Simpson for that; but i'd spare the goat who bleeped her - so far it wasnt a case of despoil. He'd get my handshake instead.
Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by badboym: 12:30am On Mar 07, 2010
I can tolerate every other misbehaviors in a relationship but cheating,
Re: Is Cheating The Worst Relationship Vice? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2010
You're a supremely obnoxious mass of putrid fat; a breathing cadaver infact. It is a mystery that your mouth (or is it fingers?) continue to spew maggots long after the rest of your body (including your brain) decayed. Great mystery indeed. You should be a tourist attraction!
***mouth agape in utter disbelief***

Uh oh . . . now I've gone and angered 'it' . . undecided cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girl Love Testing Boys, To Know If They Love Them / Area Boy Says There Is Greater Risk In Sleeping With Your Girlfriend / Wedding Ceremony In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.