Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? (17136 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? / See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Daresh(f): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2012
[b][/b] For me it's "stay with him, what makes you think the next one will be any better". Like seriously angry!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Dyt(f): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2012
Smtyms I wonder y women thinks all men jst wanna get down
Dey ll go dis way
Dat guy jst wanna slp wit u

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by slimyem: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2012
...date two guys at the same time since they arent in the same place-advice from a married AUNT!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Dyt(f): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2012
slimyem: ...date two guys at the same time since they arent in the same place-advice from a married AUNT!
M sure she s got reasons

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by slimyem: 11:19am On Mar 31, 2012
Dyt:
M sure she s got reasons
reasons that are not excusable!
Now,i know better than to ask her for any advice whatsoever..relaationship or not!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by andrewdg(m): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2012
...leave ur lover if he doesnt treat u right.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by omega25red(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2012
be yourself she would like you for you grin
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Kaydamus(m): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2012
'Be friends with your gf's chykers'......wat in Adam's name do I need dat for? So that they can have mercy on me or what? shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by queensmith: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2012
Daresh: [b][/b] For me it's "stay with him, what makes you think the next one will be any better". Like seriously angry!

GOD BLESS YOU!!!! I cannot BELIEVE people actually run with this BS!!!! eurgh they make me sick with their cowardice bullsh*t! kmt

the worst advise i've gotten was from my parents 'dont marry oyibo!' 'don't date a jamaican' 'ijebu people are not good' dear lawd almighty if it we're left to them i wont marry anybody! lmao
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Coldfeet(f): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2012
angry The WORST advice I've ever taken from someone was from my now ex friend Nike! She told me that she knows someone who will make my PAPILO(sugar dad) at the time love me exclusively and give me whatever I demand! I followed her and was giving some unknown substance to lick and to speak my desires to a horn!!! after I'd written down the guys name and mothers name alongside mine. I was giving three little cuts on my chest and back! And that was it! My man became my mugu! He bought me a murano! Rented and stocked up a shop at a shopping complex in lekki! My bank account was at the greenest it has ever been! I lived the 'good' life! And funny enough I started refusing this guy sex and he never complained! One day my ex friend told me baba wants to see you o! And I thought what for? He has done his job and I've payed him! So I refused to see the baba. To cut a long story short AM THANKFUL TO GOD that i am still alive today to tell this story to whoever cares to read, all of a sudden I became dispensable! The guy doesn't have my time anymore! I crashed my suv hitting someone in the process, spent a lot on that! My business took a dive! I developed rashes over my body! The house I built in lekki had to be sold so I can offset my mounting bills! I became worst than who I was when I decided to manipulate my papilo. Today am happily married to a wonderful man and a mother of two belles and two princes! I had to give up all i acquired from that demonic union in order to survive and start afresh! The 3 little marks are still there to remind me of that time but I know that with time it will all fade away!! I gained the world and almost lost my soul! Ladies and Gents beware of use council you keep.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by MrsChima(f): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
Daresh: [b][/b] For me it's "stay with him, what makes you think the next one will be any better". Like seriously angry!

That's a dumb advice. Only a insecure person will believe they can't get any better than the shit they are given.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by 190: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2012
Date her, 190 i think she really loves u

years much later, shes loving some one else - ROTFLMF! grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by tellwisdom: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2012
Worst advise was, when a friend asked me to watch mshew chima walking. Damn embarassed embarassed, I regretted ever watching her big gorodom yansh angry angry # Tooo big and still regretting angry angry
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by kelz88(f): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2012
Coldfeet, are you for real? shocked
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by MrsChima(f): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2012
tellwisdom: Worst advise was, when a friend asked me to watch mshew chima walking. Damn embarassed embarassed, I regretted ever watching her big gorodom yansh angry angry # Tooo big and still regretting angry angry

Stop lying blackface. You know damn well, you were slobbering and panting like a Hot dog!
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Coldfeet(f): 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2012
kelz88: Coldfeet, are you for real? shocked
hard to believe but true!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by tellwisdom: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Stop lying blackface. You know damn well, you were slobbering and panting like a Hot dog!

WTF angry angry
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Killz3(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2012
Coldfeet: angry The WORST advice I've ever taken from someone was from my now ex friend Nike! She told me that she knows someone who will make my PAPILO(sugar dad) at the time love me exclusively and give me whatever I demand! I followed her and was giving some unknown substance to lick and to speak my desires to a horn!!! after I'd written down the guys name and mothers name alongside mine. I was giving three little cuts on my chest and back! And that was it! My man became my mugu! He bought me a murano! Rented and stocked up a shop at a shopping complex in lekki! My bank account was at the greenest it has ever been! I lived the 'good' life! And funny enough I started refusing this guy sex and he never complained! One day my ex friend told me baba wants to see you o! And I thought what for? He has done his job and I've payed him! So I refused to see the baba. To cut a long story short AM THANKFUL TO GOD that i am still alive today to tell this story to whoever cares to read, all of a sudden I became dispensable! The guy doesn't have my time anymore! I crashed my suv hitting someone in the process, spent a lot on that! My business took a dive! I developed rashes over my body! The house I built in lekki had to be sold so I can offset my mounting bills! I became worst than who I was when I decided to manipulate my papilo. Today am happily married to a wonderful man and a mother of two belles and two princes! I had to give up all i acquired from that demonic union in order to survive and start afresh! The 3 little marks are still there to remind me of that time but I know that with time it will all fade away!! I gained the world and almost lost my soul! Ladies and Gents beware of use council you keep.
Bad Igbo girl grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by 190: 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2012
Coldfeet: angry The WORST advice I've ever taken from someone was from my now ex friend Nike! She told me that she knows someone who will make my PAPILO(sugar dad) at the time love me exclusively and give me whatever I demand! I followed her and was giving some unknown substance to lick and to speak my desires to a horn!!! after I'd written down the guys name and mothers name alongside mine. I was giving three little cuts on my chest and back! And that was it! My man became my mugu! He bought me a murano! Rented and stocked up a shop at a shopping complex in lekki! My bank account was at the greenest it has ever been! I lived the 'good' life! And funny enough I started refusing this guy sex and he never complained! One day my ex friend told me baba wants to see you o! And I thought what for? He has done his job and I've payed him! So I refused to see the baba. To cut a long story short AM THANKFUL TO GOD that i am still alive today to tell this story to whoever cares to read, all of a sudden I became dispensable! The guy doesn't have my time anymore! I crashed my suv hitting someone in the process, spent a lot on that! My business took a dive! I developed rashes over my body! The house I built in lekki had to be sold so I can offset my mounting bills! I became worst than who I was when I decided to manipulate my papilo. Today am happily married to a wonderful man and a mother of two belles and two princes! I had to give up all i acquired from that demonic union in order to survive and start afresh! The 3 little marks are still there to remind me of that time but I know that with time it will all fade away!! I gained the world and almost lost my soul! Ladies and Gents beware of use council you keep.
[size=28pt]

JESUS CHRIST

NIGERIANNNNN GIRLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! shocked shocked
[/size]
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by slimyem: 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2012
someone has been a very bad girl.
damn! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by tellwisdom: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2012
Coldfeet: hard to believe but true!

Sweerie, can i romance you chiefly?? wink wink. U will enjoy it morethan me wink wink
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Vansnickers: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2012
Just do it.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2012
Wot concotion are you using now cos ur husband suppose to know before marrying you dat you are a bleeping possess hore.
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by tellwisdom: 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2012
Crown Prince:
Wot concotion are you using now cos ur husband suppose to know before marrying you dat you are a bleeping possess hore.

WTF?? No be u go yansh ur brother wife, dey even pray make dem split?? angry . Leave the lady alone angry angry

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Killz3(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2012
Crown Prince:
Wot concotion are you using now cos ur husband suppose to know before marrying you dat[b] you are a bleeping possess hore.[/b]
Are you ok? undecided Is she not a changed person? Did you miss the part where she said "I had to give up all i acquired from that demonic union in order to survive and start afresh!"

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by 190: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2012
Nigerian Girls and Murano Money grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by queensmith: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2012

omg is this true??

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by arapoa(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2012
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by arapoa(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2012
queensmith:

omg is this true??
na true
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2012
arapoa:
u stil av d babalawo contact? I need him.
lol
Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by jedisco(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2012
All of you criticising coldfeet are hypocrites.
Someone comes up with a sincere regret and you're all shouting as if you are any better.

@Coldfeet good to know you've picked yourself up from that trash and turned your back to it.

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? by Ninapha(f): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2012
Crown Prince:

Its quite a pity u have access to the internet.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 / She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! / Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.