Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry (3737 Views)

Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Satisfy Your Sexual Urge? / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by ogbright: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
To be honest with you, some husbands are so immature may be selfish or ignorant of the "how to satisfy their woman in bed"

Men has lists or rather pages of their demands, requirements from their wives but fails to do just one thing that really connects them with their wives.

Sexual relationship between a husband and wife should be enjoyed, anticipated, imagined by both parties to make it beautiful and not a"get quick game "for the male folks to jack off their loads.

When you make your woman happy in bed, you take away stress from her, she opens up to you because women are to predictable especially when in good mood.

Everyone both man and woman should have orgasm and cum during sex , in fact that's the sweetness of sex.

It takes a man some few menuits, may be 3 to 5 or by just looking at the ladies figure to be sexually aroused but can take a woman over 20 minutes or more to connect.

This is why you need to work on your woman and her mind, how to touch her, how to talk to her, talk dirty with her, tell her you want to Bleep her and make her feel like a woman that she is. please stop this holier than thou attitude in marriage and be free with your wife hare. she loves it that way.

I have been there before and I wasn't feeling a thing not until I initiated a sexual conversation with hubby which really helped my marriage.

You know some women are to shy to talk about their feelings, most women even fake orgasm just to make her man happy.

For men who don't know what orgasm is, please visit Google or get a dictionary.

Let's build a happy home together.
Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by biacan(f): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
undecided why must a husband makes his wife cry during sex......that husband is very disrespectful

3 Likes

Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
undecided

it like u don't get life

every thread created within sec u r there

na ur type dey beg bf 4 rizaz card (injenifa voice) lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Na woman I come this life come satisfy abi

Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by biacan(f): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

it like u don't get life

every thread created within sec u r there

na ur type dey beg bf 4 rizaz card (injenifa voice) lipsrsealed
Broke boy

4 Likes

Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
I'm dumping any nigga that ain't know how to ride or Eat good. Life's way too short for me to endure a tortuous life without the big 'O'. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by Supersuave2(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Na woman I come this life come satisfy abi

Mtchew
grin

Op, make her cry ke? ewo lo fa ekun na
Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Estharfabian:
I'm dumping any nigga that ain't know how to ride or Eat good. Life's way too short for me to endure a tortuous life without the big 'O'. undecided

and this type na dem wey dey buy boxer n singlet for their bf.

poor girls

1 Like

Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by ogbright: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Estharfabian:

it good to be just sincere to ones self jare

1 Like

Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

and this type na dem wey dey buy boxer n singlet for their bf.
poor girls
I'm renaming you...
POOR Retired MUMU. undecided
Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by CaptainGOOD: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin correct woman ur hubby is lucky tongue
Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by IamSINZ(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Estharfabian:

Men don't ride.
Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by Jman06(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ladies should also know how to satisfy their men in bed. Try and unravel his craziest fantasies and satisfy them, else call girls will be doing your job for you.
Must it always be about you all the time? How to toast her, how to provide for her, how not to lay a finger on her and how to Bleep her etc. Why don't you talk about your own roles sometimes?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jman06:
Ladies should also know how to satisfy their men in bed. Try and unravel his craziest fantasies and satisfy them, else call girls will be doing your job for you.
Must it always be about you all the time? How to toast her, how to provide for her, how not to lay a finger on her and how to Bleep her etc. Why don't you talk about your own roles sometimes?
bless you broda. Dem go just lie down like wood

5 Likes

Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
OP you are right..actually most men are selfish,they are only concern about themselves.
That's the major course of problem in relationships expecially marriage...
A woman can die because of a man if she enjoys sex with him,that is if she gets orgasm during sex with him
Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by mimahjay(f): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jman06:
that why I try to satisfy my man....well d bottom line is know ur spouse and what satisfies them
Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by Jman06(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
mimahjay:

that why I try to satisfy my man....well d bottom line is know ur spouse and what satisfies them
Very good of you. Educate your friends to also do same.

1 Like

Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by lenghtinny(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
If you know how to use your fingers, then you can satisfy most women in bed
Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by Safiaa(f): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Estharfabian:
Seriously. Too short.
Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
Head givers association(HGA) members plenty for this thread...
Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by Lalas247(f): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
undecided
Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by ogbright: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jman06:

Love, sex, romance should be reciprocated by people invilved. The issue is 90 out of 100 women especially Africans do not enjoy intimacy as much as the men do.Forget about stereotypes let's be truthful.

Are you free to talk things over with your wife and make her feel you. Why do you pre fare to flirt with other women but your wife? why?
Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by ogbright: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
lenghtinny:
If you know how to use your fingers, then you can satisfy most women in bed

Very simple thing but their ego wouldn't alow them to learn such a good skill and make their woman crave for them.
Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by ogbright: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
undecided why must a husband makes his wife cry during sex......that husband is very disrespectful

how old are you? its cry of sweetness and feelings like you are in paradise. ooooh uuhh chei, woo. do u understand? child.
Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by Jman06(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
ogbright:

Love, sex, romance should be reciprocated by people invilved. The issue is 90 out of 100 women especially Africans do not enjoy intimacy as much as the men do.Forget about stereotypes let's be truthful.

Are you free to talk things over with your wife and make her feel you. Why do you pre fare to flirt with other women but your wife? why?
But why do most ladies pretend as if they don't enjoy sex. Truth is that some of us guys actually want you to be wild for us in bed, but you find out that some of you lack the basic skills of love making and even lack the open mind to discuss your sexual fantasies with your man, so he simply assumes that you need sex only for procreation. Even here on Nl, open a thread about sex and you'll see all the ladies displaying their holier-than-thou attitude.
Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by biacan(f): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
ogbright:

how old are you? its cry of sweetness and feelings like you are in paradise. ooooh uuhh chei, woo. do u understand? child.

sweetness ko..... sweetness ni
Re: Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed And Make Her Cry by ogbright: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jman06:
But why do most ladies pretend as if they don't enjoy sex. Truth is that some of us guys actually want you to be wild for us in bed, but you find out that some of you lack the basic skills of love making and even lack the open mind to discuss your sexual fantasies with your man, so he simply assumes that you need sex only for procreation. Even here on Nl, open a thread about sex and you'll see all the ladies displaying their holier-than-thou attitude.

A very big point you have up there. Its lack of communication and pretence which is a grave mistake in marriage

I believe every one involved in marriage has come of age and should have the boldness to interact with his or her partner.

I cannt cope with a partner who can't share her or his feelings with me.
ogbright:

Jman06:

A very big point you have up there. Its lack of communication and pretence which is a grave mistake in marriage

I believe every one involved in marriage has come of age and should have the boldness to interact with his or her partner.

I cannt cope with a partner who can't share her or his feelings with me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? / Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience / What My 82yrs Old Grandpa Told Me About Sleeping With Women With Badluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.