Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Want To Apologise To Everyone, Thanks For Your Understanding (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Apologise To Everyone, Thanks For Your Understanding (pics). (1728 Views)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife / What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Apologise To Everyone, Thanks For Your Understanding (pics). by Iamdbull: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2021
Everyone is aware of my story here on nairaland about putting my life savings on production of my track.

https://www.nairaland.com/6384768/just-recorded-song-life-savings/4#98533088

I was really amazed by the level of support shown to me by nairalanders. I really appreciate it. Now a lot of people are willing to listen to my track which is why am posting this.

I am becoming fustrated with the producers of the track, initially I didn't want to bother them so as to allow the give the best but, the wait is becoming too much.

I think it's all these artisans that disappoint I swear. I am getting fed up I swear, this music get wahala o I swear and I never even start.

Re: I Want To Apologise To Everyone, Thanks For Your Understanding (pics). by Kriss216: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2021
I am getting fed up I swear, this music get wahala o I swear and I never even start.
You always have this negative vibes about yourself. You actually don't believe in yourself and you expected us to believe in you.

You're the only artist I know that don't believe in himself. I have friends that are upcoming artists, you need to see how they hype themselves. Sometimes when I listen to their songs, I begin to wonder Is this the song that they said will chase Davido out of Nigeria Music Industry

Learn to believe in yourself first before seeking for validations from people.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologise To Everyone, Thanks For Your Understanding (pics). by Iamdbull: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2021
Ipswichmann:
I really love your artwork, I am looking forward to listening to your track
thank you very much we hope and pray it comes out this week
Re: I Want To Apologise To Everyone, Thanks For Your Understanding (pics). by Donspicey: 11:50am On Feb 02, 2021
If you dont Believe in urself no one will believe you.......

If you dont encourage urself every encouragement frm pple will be like too much talk to u.......

Little patience bro...if music is ur calling u will surely go places.......

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologise To Everyone, Thanks For Your Understanding (pics). by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
or maybe u can't really sing d producers dont wanna tell u this, so not to hurt ur feelings
Re: I Want To Apologise To Everyone, Thanks For Your Understanding (pics). by LikeAking: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
D prod are not actually mixing your songs. They waste time like that.

Find the one wey sabi work with time.

M & M no suppose to take time.

Dem suppose to they work with presets.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologise To Everyone, Thanks For Your Understanding (pics). by Iamdbull: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
musicproducer:
or maybe u can't really sing d producers dont wanna tell u this, so not to hurt ur feelings
hahahaha you are very funny

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologise To Everyone, Thanks For Your Understanding (pics). by Iamdbull: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
LikeAking:
D prod are not actually mixing your songs. They waste time like that.

Find the one wey sabi work with time.

M & M no suppose to take time.

Dem suppose to they work with presets.

Good luck.
so pathetic these unscrupulous elements
Re: I Want To Apologise To Everyone, Thanks For Your Understanding (pics). by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:

You always have this negative vibes about yourself. You actually don't believe in yourself and you expected us to believe in you.

You're the only artist I know that don't believe in himself. I have friends that are upcoming artists, you need to see how they hype themselves. Sometimes when I listen to their songs, I begin to wonder Is this the song that they said will chase Davido out of Nigeria Music Industry

Learn to believe in yourself first before seeking for validations from people.

But this is how an average Nigerian feels about Nigeria. What do you have to say about such a mindset.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Please Come And Advise Me On My Relationship. / I Want To Cause Vawulence Between My Oga & His Fiancee / Unpopular Opinion: Marriage Is For Women Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.