Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) (5497 Views)

Stop Saying "I'm Feeling Sleepy" - Say This Instead / I Want To Apologise To Everyone, Thanks For Your Understanding (pics). / Imagine My Wife Saying ,i'm Not Romantic,it's This A Sign Of Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by HeWrites(m): 6:23am On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Oooh i see.. i dont like men that smoke..their teeth are so yellow and mostly they have a black lips.. lipsrsealed

*runs outta thread*

Do you believe tha am thy one embarassed

Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 01, 2017
HeWrites:

Do you believe tha am thy one embarassed

Im talking in general sha and that's true ooo unless u show me urz, unedited, raw pishure grin
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Kobicove(m): 6:26am On Oct 01, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by HeWrites(m): 6:51am On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Im talking in general sha and that's true ooo unless u show me urz, unedited, raw pishure grin

embarassed

Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 01, 2017
HeWrites:

embarassed

Are you on WhatsApp?

grin

Hahahaah..i am...you?
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by HeWrites(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Hahahaah..i am...you?
Same

Can you gimme your WhatsApp no via PM or I should give you mine?
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2017
HeWrites:

Same

Can you gimme your WhatsApp no via PM or I should give you mine?

grin

My PM dont work...

Yeaaah u can add it on ur siggy..lemme steal it, and u can delete it wink
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by HeWrites(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

My PM dont work...

Yeaaah u can add it on ur siggy..lemme steal it, and u can delete it wink

Done
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2017
HeWrites:

Done

grin

Got..u can delete it now wink

1 Like

Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by HeWrites(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Got..u can delete it now wink
cool
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by emmanuel1990(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2017
1StopRudeness:

She's not going to have kids tru sexx, she will probably adopt a child or more..and be a celibate example to the child(ren)

u people are geting her wrong, she meant that she is going to get married as a virgin, and nt only that, she would still be faithful to her first love till she dies...... she was surpose to say die faithful nt virgin anymore..
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
emmanuel1990:
u people are geting her wrong, she meant that she is going to get married as a virgin, and nt only that, she would still be faithful to her first love till she dies...... she was surpose to say die faithful nt virgin anymore..

we are not in her heart...we only made speculative/ possible interpretation of what she said exactly the way she said it ...
No matter how stupid she might seem, not being able to express herself well...she shaa knows what a virgin means...and she said she would die a virgin...Jesus shaa called us his children without really biologically giving birth to us all..

All the same, thank God for pple like you that knows every thing and what pple meant to say in their heart when they actually meant to say something different. We are all wrong...you are the all knowing right person...thank you for shedding your ultimate revealing powers on the matter
Re: What's This Sister Saying? I'm Not Really Understanding(pics) by Premiumwriter: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
AFONJAboiy:
Something maybe wrong with her upstairs
No o dis one na downstairs grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Like Our Yoruba Girls / Ladies And Men Dancing Unclad During A Festival In Nigeria / Beyonce's If I Was A Boy Does It Say What Women Really Are? Or What Men Are ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.