Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity (4154 Views)

Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 / Knowing The Dirty Games Men Play: On Males And Monogamy 1 / Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Eyeness: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
What's the best way to tell a lie sis? Believe it is the truth and say it

Have you ever wondered why men get their self confidence from?Especially the broke ugly ones that abuse your pics, call you ugly, olosho, golddigger and feminist. They feel entitled to bash you online and still dont post their pics, amongst many other things men do that confuse women.
This is because there is something important about masculinity.

MALE EGO.

Men's entire sense of self identity is crafted from nothing but pure belief in their own desire and self will. Men survive on nothing but sheer audacity.They survive on their ability to obfuscate and lie to increase their sense of self worth, and OMG ladies! The lies men do tell......

They then immediately find some women's can subtly and or overtly scare, intimidate,and bully into accepting it. That's the game sweetie. If you believe pinnochio enough, he just might be a real boy.

It doesn't matter if what they say is completely true, what they truly need is a woman to completely believe their BS to make it real. What they think you think about them is more important to them than they want you to believe, it is more important than who they are.

This is why a guy starts to insult you immediately you say no to him.
It is why they ghost you when you thought things were going well, You must have conciously or unconsciously threatened their fragile self identity in some fundamental way.

Society has also helped to feed this fragile ego by letting it become acceptable to believe their exaggerated projections of themselves.

It is why they cheat. Because their ego tells them they can
It is also why they rape, because they think they can.
It is even why they believe they are superior, because they need you to believe they are.

Deep down, what men are most men are afraid of is a woman. who sees past all the BS and false bravado, or worse calls him out on it.

A woman who doesn't care what men think of her is dangerous. This is the worst concievable insult to the ego.

This is why men leave you after you struggle with him. They can't bear for you to see them at their worst.

So should you stroke his male ego? No, but you shouldn't necessarily shatter it by emasculating him.

You have the power sis. But for you to realize that, you need to have a strong sense of self identity, have a strong narrative and be the main character in your life story. Also you should set strong boundaries but still be feminine. Let me tell you how.

Point out his BS in a non confrontational way, and let the task of fortifying his self worth with character and true stuff fall on his shoulders alone. You are not responsible for inflating his ego, he is. You can show him what true self worth is like, but he must put in the work. You ain't his mama.

You have the power sis, but rise above it by giving him back so that it can't be used to hurt you, or those around you.

Amatarasha, rehkina, funmmyastic, lefulefu,Ubunja,Martinez39, airforce1, pocohantas, adabieku, husbandsnatcha, pettyprincess, funmisticqueen, AstroG, dairykidd, Michelleabod2,bloooody, stupidity, GreenMist21, chenzen, BlueAir, Baltefox, ilekokonit , iLegendd, lilwetdick

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
This is deep,like Billie eilish deep
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Eyeness: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
This is deep,like Billie eilish deep
Does it click?
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
You definately right,i have experienced it alot both offline nd online,even ilengend was still telling me today,i still remember in highschool there is this guy that was asking me out bt i turned him down since then he would never let me rest,always insulting me,spoiling my image in present of other guys,flirting with girls in order to make me jealous bt after he realized i was unbotherd he apologized to me. On facebook nd instagram same problem!! If you ignore their messages the next thing is insult I just don't understand this mentality really!!! Bt i noticed guys that do stuff like usually like this girl bt they feel the only way they can catch their attention is to provoke them later they will apologize nd wanna be friends or date you claiming they did that to get your attention!!! Only if they knew they just making it worse!! I only have two male monikers that i respect so much that i can defend anytime anyday!!!
Even my stupid ex bf will not let me be!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
Eyeness:
Does it click?
it kinda does, but this Ubunja type of message needs a lot of time to be digested. It's a little antagonistic

We all know the male ego is the only thing more fragile than women. But your last paragraph is a little confusing. I like the message tho.

1 Like

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
i dont understand, are you trying to use nairaland romance section boys behaviors to generalise about all men

anyway, male ego is necessary for his survival..women naturally are attracted to a man with real ego and confidence.

a man with lowself esteem is concern about what a woman thinks about him

a man with a good sense of self worth does not give a damn about what a woman or society thinks about him, he does what he likes, take risk and dont give a f..these traits makes women wet for him.

most of the guys who abuse woman after rejection are low self esteem guys. basically i feel like you are writing about low self esteem guys who dont know they are the priize.

in conclusion, i have never seen any woman in our society who does not care about a man's opinion, from questions to how do i look, do i look nice, what do you think about me, am i fat, is my work good etc, every woman cares about a man's opinion, they basically survive on men's validation

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:
You definately right,i have experienced it alot both offline nd online,even ilengend was still telling me today,i still remember in highschool there is this guy that was asking me out bt i turned him down since then he would never let me rest,always insulting me,spoiling my image in present of other guys,flirting with girls in order to make me jealous bt after he realized i was unbotherd he apologized to me. On facebook nd instagram same problem!! If you ignore their messages the next thing is insult I just don't understand this mentality really!!! Bt i noticed guys that do stuff like usually like this girl bt they feel the only way they can catch their attention is to provoke them later they will apologize nd wanna be friends or date you claiming they did that to get your attention!!! Only if they knew they just making it worse!! I only have two male monikers that i respect so much that i can defend anytime anyday!!!

these experiences are from low-self esteem guys

a man of higher value dont give a damn about rejection

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Eyeness: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:
JUST because you were not wowed by their BS.
Exactly
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Eyeness: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
lilwetdick:

these experiences are from low-self esteem guys

a man of higher value dont give a damn about rejection
that's a lot coming from you.

The truth is that all men dont take rejection well. High self esteem guys included. Their type is rare, everyone has insecurities. Self esteem is not lack of insecurities, it is just doing you despite your insecurities and not lending them dominance.

1 Like

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Eyeness:
JUST because you were not wowed by their BS.
Exactly
Even here on nairaland, there are some monikers that will never let me be,sometimes i wonder are these people really like this? How can you be trolling someone you don't even know,nd they are mostly male that have no pictures!!! One idiot even have four monikers that he uses to troll girls at the same time!!
I just wonder if these kind of guys have girlfriends in real life? Because to me they behave like a mentally deranged person,even i had to take a break on nairaland to gain my sanity because i noticed they made me really arrogant nd rude!!!

3 Likes

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Eyeness:

The truth is that all men dont take rejection well. High self esteem guys included. Their type is rare, everyone has insecurities. Self esteem is not lack of insecurities, it is just doing you despite your insecurities and not lending them dominance.
You nailed it!!!

1 Like

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
Eyeness:

are you serious?

it is women who dont take rejection well, i have seen women blackmail guys who rejected them, talk bad about them, demean guys, stalk them and made life uncomfortable for them.

the reality is there are many guys who dont give a f when a women reject them, they just go to the next, anyway, there are plenty of fishes in the ocean.

yeah everybody got insecurities but it is damn higher among women, many women have self esteem issues and issues that needs therapy.

6 Likes

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Even here on nairaland, there are some monikers that will never let me be,sometimes i wonder are these people really like this? How can you be trolling someone you don't even know,nd they are mostly male that have no pictures!!! One idiot even have four monikers that he uses to troll girls at the same time!!
I just wonder if these kind of guys have girlfriends in real life? Because to me they behave like a mentally deranged person,even i had to take a break on nairaland to gain my sanity because i noticed they made me really arrogant nd rude!!!

just trolling you does not mean he cant handle rejection, some people take fun in cyber bullying and trolling..getting angry about someone trolling you means you cant handle it.
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
lilwetdick:

just trolling you does not mean he cant handle rejection, some people take fun in cyber bullying and trolling..getting angry about someone trolling you means you cant handle it.
No I'm not angry,i just find it strange because they even sending me pms!!! One even deactivated his account telling me he loves me!!! If you trolling bt not sending me pm or asking for my number then I'm okay with it, Bt the other way round that what that still baffles me till nw!! Like who does that?
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Martinez39(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
The typical feminist rant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:

No I'm not angry,i just find it strange because they even sending me pms!!! One even deactivated his account telling me he loves me!!! If you trolling bt not sending me pm or asking for my number then I'm okay with it, Bt the other way round that what that still baffles me till nw!! Like who does that?

i understand your point, you need to also know the amount of tasty boys and also boys who wanna dox you online.

the reality is that men of low status and esteem will always abuse a woman when she rejects them.
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Eyeness: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
lilwetdick:

are you serious?

it is women who dont take rejection well, i have seen women blackmail guys who rejected them, talk bad about them, demean guys, stalk them and made life uncomfortable for them.

the reality is there are many guys who dont give a f when a women reject them, they just go to the next, anyway, there are plenty of fishes in the ocean.

yeah everybody got insecurities but it is damn higher among women, many women have self esteem issues and issues that needs therapy.
Good attempt at projection and gas-lighting.

what reality are you talking about?

What exactly are women being rejected for? Asking a man out? ROMANCE LAND is a prime example of guys who cant take rejection well. i don't see women opening threads to bash guys for rejecting them, nor do i see women threatening to expose nudes.

Women have issues yes, which i will eventually trash out. but we do not project our issues or make others feel shitty because our egos are like China. We have issues and thrive inspite of them, we know when and how to seek help, which is more than i can say for some nigerian men. women develop esteem issues FROM relationships.

Ever wondered why we have more suicidal and homicidal men than women even though you claim women have more rejection issues?
MEN FEAR FAILURE, and rejection from women is perverted as failure.

A man moves on to the next one because he is not strong enough to look introspectively.

2 Likes

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
caress a mans ego... milk him dry!

compliment, give attention and show concern to a woman's wellbeing... swim like a jellyfish in that supreme honey pot!
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
Eyeness:

i don't knw hw u came abt these generalization ... buh talkin of "rejection" all humans don't like rejection. buh if u really want these to be a gender tin i can categorically tell you women fear rejection the most, the only reason why a gurl wil not work up to her crush is "fear of rejection",
Men are raised to make "attempts" in a man's lifetime he knws he will alway av to make attempts which makes him liable to "rejection" these intuition alone prepares him ...to handle it beta than any other gender will.
nobody likes rejection that is a norm buh bin abusive or violence after is immaturity.. if u av a problem wit mature guys let us know.

3 Likes

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
Eyeness:
Good attempt at projection and gas-lighting.

what reality are you talking about?

What exactly are women being rejected for? Asking a man out? ROMANCE LAND is a prime example of guys who cant take rejection well. i don't see women opening threads to bash guys for rejecting them, nor do i see women threatening to expose nudes.

Women have issues yes, which i will eventually trash out. but we do not project our issues or make others feel shitty because our egos are like China. We have issues and thrive inspite of them, we know when and how to seek help, which is more than i can say for some nigerian men. women develop esteem issues FROM relationships.

Ever wondered why we have more suicidal and homicidal men than women even though you claim women have more rejection issues?
MEN FEAR FAILURE, and rejection from women is perverted as failure.

A man moves on to the next one because he is not strong enough to look introspectively.

the reality of the real world not nairaland romance world

you dont see women opening thread bashing men, are you for real?? or are you in denial, you can even go on twitter and facebook and see how women bash men even accuse them of stuff and publicly humiliate men. as i have said earlier, the men exposing woman nude or getting angry because of rejection are lowself esteen men, lets be realistic what is the percentage of men doing, less than 1% but i an count the number of women, who will go as far as destroying a man's reputation just because he rejected her.

everybody fear failure not only men and rejection from women in many men worlds is not failure but gathering experience

i believe you are denial about mental health issues of women, there are many cases of women who committed suicide , cut themselves and even went insane just because a man left them

A man moving on to the next after rejection is because he knows that you are not the only female in the world, he is not stuck in idealizing a woman or in the oneitis disease, these attributes makes a man strong, these are stuff many men emulate.

6 Likes

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Eyeness: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
lilwetdick:

the reality of the real world not nairaland romance world

you dont see women opening thread bashing men, are you for real?? or are you in denial, you can even go on twitter and facebook and see how women bash men even accuse them of stuff and publicly humiliate men. as i have said earlier, the men exposing woman nude or getting angry because of rejection are lowself esteen men, lets be realistic what is the percentage of men doing, less than 1% but i an count the number of women, who will go as far as destroying a man's reputation just because he rejected her.

everybody fear failure not only men and rejection from women in many men worlds is not failure but gathering experience

i believe you are denial about mental health issues of women, there are many cases of women who committed suicide , cut themselves and even went insane just because a man left them

A man moving on to the next after rejection is because he knows that you are not the only female in the world, he is not stuck in idealizing a woman or in the oneitis disease, these attributes makes a man strong, these are stuff many men emulate.

LADIES BEHOLD THE MALE EGO AT WORK

He is telling himself what he wants so badly to believe is true and trying so hard to convince us to believe him.

We see youcheesy
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Eyeness: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
ericsmith:

i don't knw hw u came abt these generalization ... buh talkin of "rejection" all humans don't like rejection. buh if u really want these to be a gender tin i can categorically tell you women fear rejection the most, the only reason why a gurl wil not work up to are crush is "fear of rejection",
Men are raised to make "attempts" in a man's lifetime he knws he will alway av to make attempts which makes him liable to "rejection" these intuition alone prepares him ...to handle it beta than any other gender will.
nobody likes rejection that is a norm buh bin abusive or violence after is immaturity.. if u av a problem wit mature guys let us know.

Typical response, trying to project your BS at others and call it a valid point. This is how we expose them one by one ladies. WATCH as they try to project their 'facts' at us telling themselves and us that they are better at arguing.

Remember ladies, a man wants you to think of what he tells you. he will paint you as wrong, shout, argue, sometimes bully and intimidate you, until you believe and see what he wants you to believe and see.

We see you.

1 Like

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Eyeness: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
lilwetdick:

trying to explain away male behavior (bullying, stalking and possible harassment)by telling her that she is angry and cannot handle it. Make her look like the one who is in her feelings and make it her fault. We see you.

Ladies, these are the tactics men use, recognize it for what it is.

1 Like

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by BalteFox: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:
funmisticqueen:
it kinda does, but this Ubunja type of message needs a lot of time to be digested. It's a little antagonistic

We all know the male ego is the only thing more fragile than women. But your last paragraph is a little confusing. I like the message tho.

Ladies, begging your pardon but all of this is cow-shit!

Listen carefully, there are men and there are boys who look like men. Learn to separate the men from the boys and male ego will never be your problem.

@Pettyprincess a real man will respect your space and decisions even in rejection, but a boy pretending to be a man will insult or beat you up for that. How dare you reject him? Take a look at fumisticqueen, I've asked her out before and got a cold brick wall for answer. I didn't attack or insult her and you know I'm really good at that. The only woman I've ever lost it with is Khiaa and that had nothing to do with male ago, Lol, In fact I find her very Intriguing now. If you don't like my explanation come and beat me I'm in my house watching Arsenal disgrace themselves.

@Fumi the only thing you find antagonizing, I believe, is the prospect of a man paying your bride price complete. All you want is a man who will take a loan from you to pay it so he will be under your power for life. Frankly, I don't think you will ever succeed. Las las you must marry and you must shut up.

Signed Bigcowhorn

2 Likes

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
Idiot
BalteFox:

Listen carefully, there are men and there are boys who look like men. Learn to separate the men from the boys and male ego will never be your problem.

@Pettyprincess a real man will respect your space and decisions even if's rejection, but a boy pretending to be a man will insult or beat you up for that. How dare you reject him. Take a look at fumisticqueen, I've asked her out before and got a cold brick wall for answer. I did not attack or insult and you know I'm really good at that. The only woman I've ever lost it with is Khiaa and that had not thing to do with male ago, Lol, In fact I find her very interesting now. If you don't like my explanation come and beat me I'm in my house watching Arsenal disgrace themselves.

@Fumi the only thing you find antagonizing, I believe, is the prospect of a man paying your bride pride price complete. All you want is a man who will take a loan from you to pay it so he will be under your power for life. Frankly, I don't think you will ever succeed. Las las you must marry and you must shut up.

Signed Bigcowhorn
Ultimate Male Ago in Action

When exactly did you ask me out?

2 Likes

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by themaestro08(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
Here we go with another load of nonsense. Am Tired of this frequent ridiculous generalization and silly stereotype about men.
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by almarthins(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Ah u fine o!
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by almarthins(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Ah u fine o!
How d guy no go go gaga self wen u turn him down?. It takes mature mind to accept defeat o
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Eyeness: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
[b][/b]
BalteFox:

@Pettyprincess a real man will respect your space and decisions even if's rejection, but a boy pretending to be a man will insult or beat you up for that. How dare you reject him. Take a look at fumisticqueen, I've asked her out before and got a cold brick wall for answer. I did not attack or insult and you know I'm really good at that. The only woman I've ever lost it with is Khiaa and that had not thing to do with male ago, Lol, In fact I find her very interesting now. If you don't like my explanation come and beat me I'm in my house watching Arsenal disgrace themselves.

@Fumi the only thing you find antagonizing, I believe, is the prospect of a man paying your bride pride price complete. All you want is a man who will take a loan from you to pay it so he will be under your power for life. Frankly, I don't think you will ever succeed. Las las you must marry and you must shut up.

Signed Bigcowhorn

So bigcowhorn, which category do you fall under, boys or men?[b]
BalteFox:

Signed Bigcowhorn

So bigcowhorn, which category do you fall under, boys or men?[/b]
BalteFox:

Signed Bigcowhorn

So bigcowhorn, which category do you fall under, boys or men?

The real cowshit is the entireity of what your comment
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by BalteFox: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Idiot

Now, now, honey, you don't really mean that, do you? Don't hurt my fragile male ago please. it may never heal sweetie.

grin

1 Like

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Eyeness: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
BalteFox:

Now, now, honey, you don't really mean that, do you? Don't hurt my fragile male ago please. it may never heal sweety.

grin
she won't hurt it, you will fix your fragile ego yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Invite Her To My Room? / Meet Michael, the 90 day fiancé when He Was A Corper / I'm I A Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.