Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying (102150 Views)

My Honest Review About Tstv / Much Ado About TSTV- The Epic And Monumental Fail Of Paytv / SEE DSTV FUNNY FACEBOOK POST THIS MORNING AFTER HEARING ABOUT TSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by gentlegenius(m): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pierocash:
Jst for the sake of the free 10g data, i wil buy. That one alone is enough to make them sell, evn cyber cafe owners will buy it jst because of data
So the data is for internet browsing... But how do we get it into our sim for browsing?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by AuroraB(f): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
merryossai:
after all d publicity stunt, finally truth done dey come out small small. they better show EPL n Uefa champions league else they are heading for doom.
grin Mmiri ball grin
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Pierocash(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
gentlegenius:

So the data is for internet browsing... But how do we get it into our sim for browsing?
on ur wifi in ur mobile phone wifi settings
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Jsucre(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
So you mean no subscription follow am come. na only dish,remote,decoder only?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by daddyiel(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
TStv has hotspot ( meaning you can connect laptop/mobile phone or other gadgets), TStv comes inbuilt camera for conference video calls to other TStv users , the data has nothing to do with the channels, it’s more like they are offering data services too,it doesn’t have a SIM card either
mosesjida:
firstly the 20gb is jxt like data ..u can even connect it to ur device caux it gat a WiFi.. so its kinda like a cheap you tube that you use data to watch videos..so the higher you subscribe the longer its lasts..
the maximum subscription is 3,000 naira for a month..1,500 for two week and the rest follows suit bt with the epileptic power supply in Nigeria ..your data plan can last than you expect
the dish with remote and decorder is 5,000 but no with installation oo
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by joanana(f): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
dustmalik:

Viewing of channels doesn't require data. The data included is just an added bonus which can be hotspoted to a phone or laptop.

To phone when.u r not at home? Really?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Edopesin: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
mistercharles:

It’s 10kg Asin weight LOL ��
i tire oo

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
They chose a perfect time to launch. When they knew the raining season is coming to an end.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by MorataFC: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
dustmalik:

Sheraton Hotel, Abuja, not Lagos. Alternatively, tune into AIT at 6pm for the live launch
yeah AIT will air the live show, but I don't think AIT in dstv will comply grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by eightsin(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
gentlegenius:

lmfao... u dnt get it into sim.... the decoder has hotspot

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by gowaga68: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I boughted it in my dreams
shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
gentlegenius:

The box is wireless hotspot capable, so you can connect your wifi enabled devices to the hotspot

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
dokiOloye:
How did U order?
From a dealer
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Benekruku(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
XCLUX:
Better than dstv sha

Anyway it comes, Its far better than DSTV

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by dustmalik: 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
joanana:

The decoder has WiFi capability, so you have to be where your decoder is in order to utilize its WiFi hotspot feature.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Netz2(m): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
Not bad at all, still very impressed with it!

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
I'm supporting my own, proudly Nigerian. DSTV geraot jor grin
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by eightsin(m): 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
joanana:

you can only use it where you have the decoder
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by dustmalik: 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Jsucre:
So you mean no subscription follow am come. na only dish,remote,decoder only?
According to TStv, it comes with 30days subscription
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by enemyofprogress: 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Omo see traffic. Naija too like awoof
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by enemyofprogress: 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fidelismaria:
Op

Can I buy only the decoder and use my dstv dish for it
And how much is decoder alone
una wan start. Na so una dey kill business for naija
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by callydon(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by enemyofprogress: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
MorataFC:
yeah AIT will air the live show, but I don't think AIT in dstv will comply grin
na their bad belle go kill dem
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Benekruku(m): 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
gentlegenius:

Connect the satellite dish to your phone.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by EHIRIMCHA(m): 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
DjAndroid:
It doesn't have CNN.
who CNN help?in trump voice "fake news"

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by kokomaster3d: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lomprico2:

Is jiji and naij not nigerian owned?

Jiji and Naij is not owned by Nigerians. Its is owned by a company called Genesis Technology Partners from Ukraine
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by MorataFC: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
abworld6deep:

You can get them here

Where to buy TStv in Abuja, Nigeria

[1] enemy communication

No.3 darkwoyi Anthony Sabon Gari road bwari FCT Abuja FCT

[2] SAMBRIX

SUITE CH 01 ABUJA SHOPPING MAILL ZONE 3, WUSE ABUJA FCT ABUJA Abuja FCT

[3] SPACE SECURITY LTD

4TH FLOOR KOJO MOTORS BUILDING MABUSHI ABUJA FCT ABUJA Abuja FCT

[4] XTIAN. C ELECTRONICE & ENTERTAINMENTS NIG LTD

SUIT GA16 NEW BANEX PLAZA VOM WUSE 2 ABUJA ABUJA Abuja FCT
how much are u paying for this advertisement? grin
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by omoiyalayi(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
The official unveiling launching of TSTV africa will be transmitted live on AIT network from 6-9pm today October 1st 2007.

Culled: tstvsfrica.com

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Jsucre(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
dustmalik:
According to TStv, it comes with 30days subscription
Thanks dude make dem tell us how to install am then.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by erico2k2(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
daddyiel:
TStv has hotspot ( meaning you can connect laptop/mobile phone or other gadgets), TStv comes inbuilt camera for conference video calls to other TStv users , the data has nothing to do with the channels, it’s more like they are offering data services too,it doesn’t have a SIM card either
well this is seriously gonna fuk some people up, everyone would be on wassap call instead of buying credit ahahah
about time
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by rayan2911(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
can anyone tell us where to order for TSTV in kwara state.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by cooldood(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
It is a good development that another company is trying to give Nigerians a viable alternative to satellite television, it is a welcome development.

However I hope they have very unique service offerings that DSTV will not be able to match,cos if they're trying to compete based on pricing then they are on a long thing. Ask me why... Very simple - DSTV will just start offering cheaper services and similar features,that way millions of customers will rather continue with DSTV and before you know it,TSTV is dead. #customers win!
It's called price war! I hope TSTV is prepared for this,if not,then I say bye bye to TSTV before they even start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Where Can I Download Free Movies On My Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.