Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying (102062 Views)

My Honest Review About Tstv / Much Ado About TSTV- The Epic And Monumental Fail Of Paytv / SEE DSTV FUNNY FACEBOOK POST THIS MORNING AFTER HEARING ABOUT TSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Bbdealer(m): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lunch broadcast is live on AIT from 5.30pm till 9pm today. Tstv starts airing from 5.30pm
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Supersuave2(m): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
TeetoEsq:
one question pls.... the #200 subscribtion is it for all their channels or some selected meaningless channels?
all channels. The sub categories are not for selected channels but for service duration on all channels.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by enemyofprogress: 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
scofieldsimba:

I want to be a major distributor
me I want to be major general distributor
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Maximus85(m): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
bongolistik:
Here are first hand info on the 6 things to know about TSTV that is lauching today

1. The N5000 for TSTV initial purchase includes a decoder, a dish and a remote control but excludes any installation service charge.

2. TSTV Pay AS You Go pause service i.e. the ability to pause your subscription when not in use would be available to those that would go for the maximum subscription which is the monthly N3,000 package and you would only be able to pause subscription not more than 7 days, thereby allowing you 37 days at most for your monthly subscription. So don’t expect to use your 1 month subscription from January to December in the name of pausing or expect to user 1 day N200 subscription for 1 month.

3. The first time you buy the decoder is the only time you would be able to enjoy up to 20GB of data as bonus, for subsequent full monthly subscription comes with 10GB of data and not 20GB as some of you might be thinking.

4. TSTV has incorporated its subscription service payments into Quickteller the popular E-payment service in the country and just like DSTV, you would also be able to easily pay for your TSTV subscriptions through Quickteller.

5. You would be able to buy extra 1GB data or above from TSTV at the cost of N300 for 1GB

6. TSTV data allocation has nothing to do with watching of TVST channels but just a separate and additional offer to the entire TSTV concept or better still what you commonly regard as Value Added Service (VAS)

source: http://highteknology.com/2017/10/6-things-to-know-about-tstv-before.html

We sha must buy am. Dstv must be put to shame. The scam is enough.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by yashau(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
VivaDeAngelo:
How do I use the data on my phone?
Does it mean I have to remove the sim from the decoder or can it be used simultaneously?
Please someone should explain this to me. The data alone got me.
you will be using it with your phone through mobile hotspot
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by kandyj(f): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
dustmalik:
Watch the unveiling live on AIT at 6pm tonight
thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Odunharry(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
TStv Africa customer care lines 09055578222 and 09055578999.
Saw on their Facebook page.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Supersuave2(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

The 5k is part of the subscription fee for the first month, though you would need the service of an installer to help you install it. The agents should be able to help with that for like 2-3k.
They don't have agents in Kwara state at the moment, but have in all the South West states and places like Niger and Plateau in North Central.
They should try to have agents in all states so every Nigerian interested can benefit from this.

Do they have agents in OYO state? I know you said all SW states but I just want to confirm.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Dexema(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
Long live tstv, death to monopoly.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Odunharry(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Bbdealer:
Lunch broadcast is live on AIT from 5.30pm till 9pm today. Tstv starts airing from 5.30pm
It's 6pm according to their Facebook page.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Supersuave2(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

The 5k is part of the subscription fee for the first month, though you would need the service of an installer to help you install it. The agents should be able to help with that for like 2-3k.
They don't have agents in Kwara state at the moment, but have in all the South West states and places like Niger and Plateau in North Central.
How can I be an agent or a distributor in Kwara state?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by wane01(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pierocash:
Jst for the sake of the free 10g data, i wil buy. That one alone is enough to make them sell, evn cyber cafe owners will buy it jst because of data
Them no talk about hotspot oga
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by oshe11: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
mrMeen:
it is just a (vast) as he said value added service the data is not necessary to use the decoder it is just a bonus that you get when you subscribe.
so I cn surf d net wit it
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Pierocash(m): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
wane01:

Them no talk about hotspot oga
so what r they saying then
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Pain(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
I WILL ENCOURAGE SUBSCRIPTION TO TSTV AS A PATRIOTIC GESTURE. "BUY NIGERIA"

MUCH IN THE SAME WAY MY BROTHER AVOIDS DRINKING HERO, SAVANAH AND OTHER SOUTH AFRICAN DRINKS AS A PROTEST AGAINST ZENO-PHOBIC ATTACKS
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by MorataFC: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
cooldood:
It is a good development that another company is trying to give Nigerians a viable alternative to satellite television, it is a welcome development.

However I hope they have very unique service offerings that DSTV will not be able to match,cos if they're trying to compete based on pricing then they are on a long thing. Ask me why... Very simple - DSTV will just start offering cheaper services and similar features,that way millions of customers will rather continue with DSTV and before you know it,TSTV is dead. #customers win!
It's called price war! I hope TSTV is prepared for this,if not,then I say bye bye to TSTV before they even start.
do u read the contents of their package before u typed all these?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
Kokaine:
data as in.... for browsing?

nope it for shopping

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
I still prefer it to that of GOtv and DStv etc
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by hakimi1974(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rita30:
What is the 10g data for
How do u use it
this one that all the promoters of this new sat t.v are keeping quiet about this data issue, i just hope their is nothing fishy oo.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Respect55(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
Still makes sense
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by mrMeen(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
oshe11:
so I cn surf d net wit it
yes yes yes and yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by osazsky(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
pls I have gotv decoder for sale including antenna for 2500 only serious customers should contact me it barley 2 year and very neat with no fault thks
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Am buying grin

Mostly for the cheap data & video calls grin
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by nairanaira12: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Please where can I buy 100pieces?
@abuja

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by cooldood(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
MorataFC:
do u read the contents of their package before u typed all these?
Did you read the content of my post before asking your question too?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Emmysky(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
osazsky:
pls I have gotv decoder for sale including antenna for 2500 only serious customers should contact me it barley 2 year and very neat with no fault thks
i can't fit laugh
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by hakimi1974(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
eraly:
Some Pple are saying d data can't be used with other wireless devices like smartphones. That its meant for streaming. Please who can clarify dis?
bros, the thing tire me oo.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Perfecter4real(m): 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
masada:
oya nah
let's get started already it's launched today rite
Please Has anyone installed it give us gist boys wanna port
The Tstv unveiling comes up today by 6:00pm on AIT. stay tuned.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Lomprico2: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
kokomaster3d:

Jiji and Naij is not owned by Nigerians. Its is owned by a company called Genesis Technology Partners from Ukraine

Wow!
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by osazsky(m): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
pls I want to b a distributor in Edo and if I buy from other states and install in Benin hope it will work, I have good installers and don't need any lesson on that cos d installation of almost all satalite is virtually d same just try diff Angles and positions until u get high srenght
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by MorataFC: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
osazsky:
I have two, I can give u foe free, just help to recharge my tstv once I got mine tongue
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by zolapower: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
dustmalik:

Sheraton Hotel, Abuja, not Lagos. Alternatively, tune into AIT at 6pm for the live launch
so Abuja has more population than Lagos ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Where Can I Download Free Movies On My Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.