Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying (102058 Views)

My Honest Review About Tstv / Much Ado About TSTV- The Epic And Monumental Fail Of Paytv / SEE DSTV FUNNY FACEBOOK POST THIS MORNING AFTER HEARING ABOUT TSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Truepays(f): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
[What is TXTV PLS]
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by ruffDiamond: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
sad light nor even dey whether na mytv,or DSTV at the end of the day consumers will till lose one way or the other even to watch channel TV on local terrestrial network na wahala rubbish !I have DSTV and gotv but light nko Nonsense useless country ..its all about exploitation and impoverishment of already improvised unsuspecting and gullible Nigerians No buy am! Even so called free TV don dey fucck up mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by eightsin(m): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
i likit
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by dustmalik: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
zolapower:
I don't think this company called tstv as come to stay . I was at Lagos Sheraton today and was told nothing of such was taking place ,was equally told several other persons have come and made such enquiry but to no avail . The op must be spreading rumour as I don't believe them .
Sheraton Hotel, Abuja, not Lagos. Alternatively, tune into AIT at 6pm for the live launch

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by enemyofprogress: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
jmichlins:
how did you order. Please I need to order too. Location is Nnewi
lala is a distributor
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by joanana(f): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
With DSTV Now, you can watch the channels you paid for on your phone. The only issue is that you have to use your data. It's fun!!! grin
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by gowaga68: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I have just boughted my
where did you buy it from? I need one o.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by enemyofprogress: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
dustmalik:

Sheraton Hotel, Abuja, not Lagos.
where is abuja?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Donkalio: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
kokomaster3d:
Its good Nigerians are beginning to accept made in Nigeria

I am waiting to see which Made in Nigeria will compete with the following Foreign Owned Companies

(1) Shoprite
(2) OLX
(3) Jiji
(4) Naij
(5) Facebook
(6) Twitter
(7) Whatsapp
etc

Is Nairaland not own by Nigerian?..Nairaland surpass them all.

13 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by enemyofprogress: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
gowaga68:

where did you buy it from? I need one o.
I boughted it in my dreams
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by xerxes456(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
DjAndroid:
It doesn't have CNN.
if e like make e no get any Dstv channel, as long as there are substitute, Naija channels, Naija own package and 2. Data dey there and I can fit pause once in a while... Muje... let's go there... I just pray their facilities can withstand the initial network surge, cos we're going to crowd them...

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by purplekayc(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
kevoh:
Launching is at 5:30p.m.
almost time
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Financialfree: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
I've ordered mine already. Still waiting on the dealer to deliver...can't wait.i hope it would be worth it. grin
plz dont forget to post your unboxing video

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by dustmalik: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
joanana:
With DSTV Now, you can watch the channels you paid for on your phone. The only issue is that you have to use your data. It's fun!!! grin
Viewing of channels doesn't require data. The data included is just an added bonus which can be hotspoted to a phone or laptop.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by fuckboys: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
DjAndroid:
It doesn't have CNN.
cnn, channel 250 on tstv

6 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by enemyofprogress: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Op would they sell their decoder with generator and petrol?

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by purplekayc(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Donkalio:

Is Nairaland not own by Nigerian?..Nairaland surpass them all.
grin even Facebook?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by purplekayc(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Its their coverage am worried about
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by enemyofprogress: 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
kevoh:
Launching is at 5:30p.m.
I hope they would serve jollof rice?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by enemyofprogress: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
purplekayc:
how do you mean?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Haphard(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
dustmalik:

The data is just an added bonus. Data is not required to view channels. The decoder has WiFi capability, which can be hotspoted to an external device, like a phone or laptop, hence be able to utilize the data.

now I really understand, data is just a bonus for d consumer to browse, video call and all that....
It's a real subscription like GOtv and DSTv buh when we subscribe, it comes with data to browse on my phones

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
TeetoEsq:
one question pls.... the #200 subscribtion is it for all their channels or some selected meaningless channels?
why dont you familiarize yourself with the different bouquet Tstv has with a simple search on google?
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by dustmalik: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
kandyj:
any latest update on tstv? please, share with us as per the dish and data usage.
Watch the unveiling live on AIT at 6pm tonight

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Haphard(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
fuckboys:
cnn, channel 250 on tstv
Its like they're adding more channels as day passes
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by dustmalik: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Haphard:

now I really understand, data is just a bonus for d consumer to browse, video call and all that....
It's a real subscription like GOtv and DSTv buh when we subscribe, it comes with data to browse on my phones
Exactly
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by teddyJ5: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
When will d coverage reach Osun State? nka dimma.
Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by mrMeen(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
VivaDeAngelo:
How do I use the data on my phone?
Does it mean I have to remove the sim from the decoder or can it be used simultaneously?
Please someone should explain this to me. The data alone got me.
I wanted to insult you but it's not polite so the decoder has an inbuilt hot-spot hope I answered your question.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
Obudupikin:
Since it is made in Naija,I dey buy am.

God bless u for this statement. Lets promote our own: food, cloths, car etc

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by enemyofprogress: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
kokomaster3d:
Its good Nigerians are beginning to accept made in Nigeria

I am waiting to see which Made in Nigeria will compete with the following Foreign Owned Companies

(1) Shoprite
(2) OLX
(3) Jiji
(4) Naij
(5) Facebook
(6) Twitter
(7) Whatsapp
etc

don't worry our witches and wizards are working on that. By 2020 we would chase them out

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by dustmalik: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
purplekayc:
It's Satellite, not terrestrial antenna, so it covers the whole of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying by Papiikush: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
No hipTV, African magic, cartoon network or soundcity. This will be a tough decision grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Where Can I Download Free Movies On My Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.