Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} (7748 Views)

Poll: week 6 who is hotter Rukkayat vs Godmother

Godmother: 16% (7 votes)
Rukkayat: 83% (36 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2010
Its hard to tell. The qualities of both pictures are so different. They're both pretty though.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by sweetpie23: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2010
Demdem:

In addition, i also appreciate the slight naturality that comes with Ruki's pix. Godmother's pix seems to av been tampered with in the studio. but ehh, both of them are cool.

Ummmm
oh God why did you have to bring that up at this critical point? grin  grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Sagamite(m): 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2010
No, I just know a beautiful girl when I see one.

I have seen fine girls in my life, for a crush on a girl she would have to bounce it with the right mix of personality.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-312247.32.html#msg4390898

So you can actually see Rukayyat lusting for me and a girl less fine with great personality also being in the same boat and I might go for the less fine chic.

That said: "Rukayyat will be in the Top 10 finest girls I have seen on NL".
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Abekeade08(f): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2010
Rukkayat is baddddddd -LOL SHES CUTE
the other babe isnt bad either

Rukkayat tho

Hmm, very diplomatic of you.

Ummmm
Demdem, wetin na, what is all this ummming?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by sjeezy8: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2010
I even change my choice because rukayyat babe is fine but she look like she get mustache small- I dont maybe my imagination lipsrsealed

lol
naw rukayyat gal is fine even wit the small mustache
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by sweetpie23: 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2010
sjeezy8:

I even change my choice because rukayyat babe is fine but she look like she get mustache small- I dont maybe my imagination lipsrsealed

lol
you dey crazeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin there is nothing of such please check your eyes
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Abekeade08(f): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2010
sjeezy don kolo finish grin

Did you save her pic on your comp and zoom in till u saw mustache, lol na wah for you ooh.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by sjeezy8: 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2010
you guys sure? look like it to me she fine tho, so ill give it to her
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2010
sweetpie23:

definitely not skinny but toned.

Sagamite do you have a crush on Rukayyat? grin

me i have a crush on her oooo! where is she @? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

FL Gators:

And where is puff puff na2day? to mess up this thread with his usual crude objectifying nonsense? embarassed

i see u cant live without me. i know i am handsome and all but girl plzzzzzzzzzz, this love is too much
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by mamagee3(f): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2010
FL Gators:

This one don pass crush oh. How we fit know they havent already made Saga Jnr.

And where is puff puff [b]na2day? to mess up this thread with his usual crude objectifying nonsense[/b]? embarassed
grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Abekeade08(f): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2010
me i have a crush on her oooo! where is she @?
which kin crush , abeg jare NL father, you have a crush on every girl from mamgee to the newest newbie, abi no be so?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by sweetpie23: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2010
na2day?:

me i have a crush on her oooo! where is she @? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

who? Abekeade08 or Rukayyat?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2010
Abekeade08:

which kin crush , abeg jare NL father, you have a crush on every girl from mamgee to the newest newbie, abi no be so?

why will u insult me like that? angry angry angry angry mamagee of all ppl, i rather get castrated first! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

sweetpie23:

can i have both? i am a muslim lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Abekeade08(f): 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2010
Quote from: sweetpie23 on Today at 06:23:01 PM

can i have both? i am a muslim

He just proved my point grin he wants all of us.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2010
Rukkayat all the way
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by sweetpie23: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2010
na2day?:

can i have both? i am a muslim lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
sure you can have a crush on them both. but can you have them both? that is up to them grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2010
Abekeade08:

He just proved my point grin  he wants all of us.

now why will i want all of u girls when i got u babe, u all all of that! the smile, the hips that dont lie, those guns  shocked shocked shocked and to top it all, u are smart and independent, what more can i ask for?  kiss kiss kiss kiss

sweetpie23:

sure you can have a crush on them both. but can you have them both? that is up to them grin

ehmmm, can i talk to u in private? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by dayokanu(m): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2010
Rukayyat easily wins this
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by 190: 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2010
abbey city wowo sha grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2010
Face---> Godmother cheesy
Body---> Rukkayat cheesy
It's a draw. cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2010
190:

abbey city wowo sha grin grin
tell me its a joke.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by A40(m): 3:27am On Mar 07, 2010
Sizzling! Both girls are hot. Can i possibly vote for both of em?? I am a principled man and the girl with the bigger Manchester always gets my vote incase there is a tie so i'd go for Rukkayat
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Pweety4me(f): 5:16am On Mar 07, 2010
@Sweetiepie so u still dey continue wid ur who's hotter topic contest's abi?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 5:27am On Mar 07, 2010
Pweety4me:

@Sweetiepie so u still dey continue wid your who's hotter topic contest's abi?

my baby is back! welcome back kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 07, 2010
na2day?:

my baby is back! welcome back kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
See this freak, she's not your babe cool cool
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Pweety4me(f): 5:35am On Mar 07, 2010
na2day?:

Go away jo. . .so u have 4gotten d directions 2 my house? angry we'll it's ok i dey 4give. . .i have been coming ooo small & i dey see u but i get some certain issues so i no fi holla. . . sad  embarassed lipsrsealed so u r still keeping ur late nite's abi?and won't u go church again 2day?i hope u been gud doe. smiley
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Pweety4me(f): 5:35am On Mar 07, 2010
FL Gators:

Hehe y ur eye come dis place now?. . . tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 07, 2010
I saw you and I just thought to holla at hot tamala [you] tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Pweety4me(f): 5:45am On Mar 07, 2010
^But u chased na2day away. . . undecided
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 07, 2010
Isnt that a very good thing?
Shouldnt you be thanking me? sad
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 6:11am On Mar 07, 2010
Pweety4me:

Go away jo. . .so u have 4gotten d directions 2 my house? angry we'll it's ok i dey 4give. . .i have been coming ooo small & i dey see u but i get some certain issues so i no fi holla. . . sad  embarassed lipsrsealed so u r still keeping your late nite's abi?and won't u go church again 2day?i hope u been gud doe. smiley

i have been good honey, just waiting patiently for u to return kiss kiss kiss kiss

Pweety4me:

^But u chased na2day away. . . undecided

no one can chase me away from u honey, we are like bonnie and clyde wink wink

FL Gators:

satan pack ur load and go in Jesus name!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 07, 2010
I am now Satan? Epkon ori e ti fokasibe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? / I Slept With My Pastor And It Was The Best I Ever Had – Lady Confesses / Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.