Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} (7915 Views)

Poll: week 6 who is hotter Rukkayat vs Godmother

Godmother: 16% (7 votes)
Rukkayat: 83% (36 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 6:16am On Mar 07, 2010
FL Gators:

I am now Satan? Epkon ori e ti fokasibe

b4 nko, abi u forgot ur rank? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Pweety4me(f): 6:18am On Mar 07, 2010
Abeg ooo i came in peace and i want peace no exchanging of unpleasant words. . . angry tongue na2day no be 2day ooo later 2day we go see gotta catch some sleep lara. . . smiley
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by daduke2k(m): 6:19am On Mar 07, 2010
Rukky al d way. Such a preety damsel.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 6:19am On Mar 07, 2010
Pweety4me:

Abeg ooo i came in peace and i want peace no exchanging of unpleasant words. . . angry tongue na2day no be 2day ooo later 2day we go see gotta catch some sleep lara. . . smiley

alright baby, will patiently wait for honey  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 07, 2010
na2day?:

alright baby, will patiently wait for honey  kiss kiss kiss kiss
carry your smelly mouth commot jor. elenu rirun

@pweet
Goodnight babe grin kiss
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by bkbabe97: 6:22am On Mar 07, 2010
sjeezy8:

I even change my choice because rukayyat babe is fine but she look like she get mustache small- I dont maybe my imagination lipsrsealed

lol
naw rukayyat gal is fine even wit the small mustache

Hahahahahaha. lol. hahahahahaha. son, I thot it was only me tho. I was like "nah, i'm seeing wrong". lol. hahahahhaa. yeah, she do got a lil mustache. But she look good tho. God-mother aight too. But the Rukiyat gal gets my vote. I hereby divorce Abekeade!!!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Abekeade08(f): 6:31am On Mar 07, 2010
Hahahahahaha. lol. hahahahahaha. son, I thot it was only me tho. I was like "nah, i'm seeing wrong". lol. hahahahhaa. yeah, she do got a lil mustache. But she look good tho. God-mother aight too. But the Rukiyat gal gets my vote. I hereby divorce Abekeade!!!
I know you got no real love for me. angryNo problem , enjoy rukky.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 6:40am On Mar 07, 2010
FL Gators:

carry your smelly mouth commot jor. elenu rirun

@pweet
Goodnight babe grin kiss

shatap dia! angry angry angry

Abekeade08:

I know you got no real love for me. angryNo problem , enjoy rukky.

u see, i am the only one with real love for u but u keep doubting me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Abekeade08(f): 6:43am On Mar 07, 2010
u see, i am the only one with real love for u but u keep doubting me

Unfortunately, I have to share this your love with quite a few girls on NL angry angry angry
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 6:44am On Mar 07, 2010
Abekeade08:

Unfortunately, I have to share this your love with quite a few girls on NL angry angry angry

but i dropped all of them bcuz of u only for u to drop me like a bad habit! angry angry u broke my heart cry cry cry
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Mannylex(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2010
Pweety was here, longessst time. @Topic, they're both hawt, but Rukkayat is hawter, even wif da anomalous. Rukky it is.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Chykason(m): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2010
Me Rukii
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Chykason(m): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2010
That Godmother's pic looks somehow.

~too many curves like d witch of manchester!~
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2010
Chykason:

lol, please tell 'em.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by daduke2k(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2010
Hia witch of manchester kwa.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Demdem(m): 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2010
sweetpie23

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6}
« #33 on: Yesterday at 05:58:14 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Demdem on Yesterday at 05:52:38 PM
In addition, i also appreciate the slight naturality that comes with Ruki's pix. Godmother's pix seems to av been tampered with in the studio. but ehh, both of them are cool.

Ummmm

oh God why did you have to bring that up at this critical point?

What Av i done. am i breaking any rules

@ Abekeade08

Very soon u will understand.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by fastfash(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2010
Wow, Rukky Rocks. No dought, she is an Highlander. I think God took her time in molding this Shawty. All in all, both ladies are bad, Rukky the rock really rocks. Please, next time, do not compare this two together. No be fight, but you only compare what are alike.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by sweetpie23: 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2010
fastfash:

Wow, Rukky Rocks. No dought, she is an Highlander. I think God took her time in molding this Shawty. All in all, both ladies are bad, Rukky the rock really rocks. Please, next time, do not compare this two together. No be fight, but you only compare what are alike.
I don hear you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Chykason(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2010
daduke2k:

Hia witch of manchester kwa.
~look at her again and lo you'll understand what I mean~
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by tunnytox(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2010
Chykason:

Manchester ke! me i neva see witch here before o! what street in Manchester she dey? grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by daduke2k(m): 4:07am On Mar 08, 2010
Maybe d maze drive.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by daylae(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2010
Funny! Witch of witchester u wanna say? **giggles**
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by chamotex(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2010
There is no contest here abeg
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Mhismole(f): 7:50am On Mar 09, 2010
i want to thank you, sweetpie, for finally giving me a 'hottie'. Rukky is some hooot sturhz.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2010
Mhismole:

i want to thank you, sweetpie, for finally giving me a 'hottie'. Rukky is some hooot sturhz.

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Mhismole(f): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2010
na2day?:

Are you sweetpie?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by BadMoFo(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2010
GOD Rukkayat is so hot. She's soooooooooo soooooooooooSOOOOOOOOOO hot, Im burning up ova here. She's fire embodied.

Man i love dark skinned girls
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by na2day2(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2010
Mhismole:

Are you sweetpie?

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2010
Rukkayat she's beautiful.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Mhismole(f): 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2010
Bad_Mo_Fo:

GOD Rukkayat is so hot. She's soooooooooo soooooooooooSOOOOOOOOOO hot, Im burning up ova here. She's fire embodied.

Man i love dark skinned girls

Wow. i must be blind. the Rukkayat i saw was fair o.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by agabaI23(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2010
go to specsavers ^ undecided
That colour is at best caramel and is in no way fair.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} by Mhismole(f): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2010
^
Its in no way dark either tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. / South African Lady Who May Tempt You To Have S*x (photos) / Why Do Ladies Go Dry During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.