Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes (7494 Views)

Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by tosyne2much(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
iamJ:
they date girls based in ibadan cheesy
You don't mean it? cheesy
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by iamJ(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
You don't mean it? cheesy

tongue
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by tosyne2much(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
kimbraa:
It depends 'cause brokeness is in different degree. grin
It's usually a developmental changes cheesy
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's usually a developmental changes cheesy
Yeah, but there are broke people you can't tell by mere looking at them. It's only wretched people you could easily spot. grin
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
kimbraa:
Yeah, but there are broke people you can't tell by mere looking at them. It's only wretched people you could easily spot. grin
Well, it's true sha.. There are some of them that are well packaged with starched okrika clothes and you won't even notice cheesy
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Well, it's true sha.. There are some of them that are well packaged with starched okrika clothes and you won't even notice cheesy
Exactly. Those are the ones who make people believe they're rich while in reality, they're worse than a church rat.

1 Like

Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Every fine guy, have 99% chance of getting rich than an ugly guy.. I am writing from experience...All the fine guy need is good character..

But unfortunately most of the fine boiz, av zero character and unnecessary pride, that leads no where.
Wish them luck in their brokenness grin cheesy
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
iamJ:
owerri based odeku forming posh with 150 top
grow up kid!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
kimbraa:
Exactly. Those are the ones who make people believe they're rich while in reality, they're worse than a church rat.
That's very true. I still don't know why people portray themselves to be rich while they are not, unknown to them that they are only extending their day of blessing
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's very true. I still don't know why people portray themselves to be rich while they are not, unknown to them that they are only extending their day of blessing
Inferiority complex and the need to rub shoulders with people who're above your level. Funny enough, some guys have used this method to milk ladies dry or even venture into marriages where the ladies automatically sort every of their needs. Any marriage/relationship that's built on deceit can never stand 'cause it's better you're loved for who you're.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Joel3(m): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
alexialin:

But unfortunately most of the fine boiz, av zero character and unnecessary pride, that leads no where.
Wish them luck in their brokenness grin cheesy
are you Chinese?
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
What about when broke guys look straight into the eyes of girls ?
bro the girl will look straight back with a frown on her face cry
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by tosyne2much(m): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
sunshineG:
bro the girl will look straight back with a frown on her face cry
Na so e dey be baba cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
kimbraa:
Inferiority complex and the need to rub shoulders with people who're above your level. Funny enough, some guys have used this method to milk ladies dry or even venture into marriages where the ladies automatically sort every of their needs. Any marriage/relationship that's built on deceit can never stand 'cause it's better you're loved for who you're.
That's it oooo my dear
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Jacktheripper: 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
McBrooklyn:

You're partially right... cool
Brokelyn sighted grin
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Joel3:
are you Chinese?

Hahahahahahahah

I get that alot

But nah am not Chinese. I don't know, why I look like one o.

But am contemplating travelling to china and seek for my other roots properly.

Me sef confuse.

But it's well.
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by McBrooklyn(m): 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
iamJ:
owerri based odeku forming posh with 150 top

Jude, you don mad finish ah swear... See as you finish the poor girl... grin grin

Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Every fine guy, have 99% chance of getting rich than an ugly guy.. I am writing from experience...All the fine guy need is good character..
Then your fact is questionable .Most rich guyz I had seen out side there are ugly .Then good food,big rides & all the "good" life stuff sets in .That kind person go still ugly again ?! .Most ugly guyz are hustler ,man !
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
alexialin:

Hahahahahahahah

I get that alot

Me sef confuse.

But it's well.
Chinese ke ? Lolz .Even in my dream,I will recognise u as a Nigerian.So,forget that sweet word wa that guy they use on u.
Not only Chinese ,na Korean !!

Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 02, 2017
CaringDad:

Chinese ke ? Lolz .Even in my dream,I will recognise u as a Nigerian.So,forget that sweet word wa that guy they use on u.

Thanks smiley
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by uchemac2: 12:10am On Oct 02, 2017
Not every girl is a gold digger at last!!!

GIST: Young guy proposes to young lady with Agege bread and she agrees to marry him

Click to view more pics and watch the video

http://www.shebaentertainment.com/sheba/Entertain/smenu.php?id=89

Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Alphamale2017(m): 12:28am On Oct 02, 2017
sekxy:
these guys ,when will you stop acting like your life depends on women,,this is why 99% of you here are brokelyn.

who made u a statistician ?? u think say nairaland na 2go way children dominate ?? u are talking about probably the largest forum in west africa and africa at large
ur assertion is flawed.

u should have said most of the noisy male members are broke. thats close enough

i knowbguys here who make 3-5,000 dollars per month. convert that and see. i know some of them personally they are on my facebook and whatsapp some we are in the same online biz together i can call out a long list of moniker for you. just like me, they read and just walk away. most of them i know dont commemt much or create much threads.

calm it down abeg.

that wack statistic u pulled out from ur ass potrays you as an uninformed person.

if its a co-habitation of losers, then what are u doing here ??

also, some celebs do login to nairaland to just check ones in a while and i can prove that to you.

in an attempt to give a savage reply most people online now make comments like their brains crashed with MMM.

99percent ?? Lmaooo the joke is on you

stop talking like ur brain crashed along with MMM

its 1AM i just had to reply this

learn not to be stereotypical

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Joel3(m): 3:06am On Oct 02, 2017
alexialin:

Hahahahahahahah
I get that alot
Me sef confuse.
But it's well.
lol. you have their Asian eyes and rounded face.
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2017
sekxy:
these guys ,when will you stop acting like your life depends on women,,this is why 99% of you here are brokelyn.
life actually depends on women
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by thesuave10(m): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2017
fabiano09:

life actually depends on women

Who be this fool? You shall remain poor undecided
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2017
thesuave10:

Who be this fool? You shall remain poor undecided
I don't blame you E-warrior,na u get your mouth so talk.
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by thesuave10(m): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
fabiano09:

I don't blame you E-warrior,na u get your mouth so talk.

And na you no get sense "life depends on women". #nonsense undecided
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
thesuave10:

And na you no get sense "life is all about women". #nonsense undecided
Who gave birth to you? Our Queens nurture us from birth,they give us life. Selah
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by thesuave10(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
fabiano09:

Who gave birth to you? Our Queens nurture us from birth,they give us life. Selah

undecided
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
CaringDad:

No mind those jonsing guys asking if she's Chinese. With her front teeth like the road to hell. Rubbish niggas ass licking ugly bitches since 1th century undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by newslifeop: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mtchew
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Ladyjumong(f): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
na so undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joystick Enlargement :- Ann Effective Method / Lady Cries Uncontrollably And Starts Getting Herself Naked After Break Up / 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.