Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes (7686 Views)

Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / I Am Disappointed In This Guy! Look At His Written English.(PICTURE) / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
OfficialDad:

No mind those jonsing guys asking if she's Chinese. With her front teeth like the road to hell. Rubbish niggas ass licking ugly bitches since 1th century undecided
Lolz.They guy want woo that babe o.U know na .So,he gat to sugarcoat....
Good evening sir.
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
What about when broke guys look straight into the eyes of girls ?
the Girl go Just Burst One Eye Ball
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by deafeyez: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
What about when broke guys look straight into the eyes of girls ?

I don't think women really want to know that if the guy plays his card well it's all but in the power of words.
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by tosyne2much(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
deafeyez:

I don't think women really want to know that if the guy plays his card well it's all but in the power of words.
Yes that's true. When you say what they want to hear
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Freeman50(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Am very fond of staring at ladies ESP. the pretty ones.......
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Keketu(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:
these guys ,when will you stop acting like your life depends on women,,this is why 99% of you here are brokelyn.
helko please i love you. you look fine in your pp please will you marry ne ?
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by papichula: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
at this point , what do you tell her ... after the eye contact and all that
Joel3:
wait a minute.. you just saw her but she haven't notice you yet. before you walkup to her. if she haven't notice you yet you will likely fail if you approach her just like that.

first of all keep looking at her face. make sure she knows/notice you are looking at her. and when she notice your focus on her she will check you out immediately. and if you are really a cute handsome guy with your face focus on her 75% of them will lose balance or steps if still walking. make sure they are the first to remove eye contact from you. if this happens for like 2-3 times then approach her you are likely to have 90% success than just walking up to her from no where and talk to her.

Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Sugar97(f): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lol...well it happens with guys too.

I was to be interviewed once for something. The interviewer was a young guy. I looked him straight in the eye and he began to stutter grin. It looked more like he was the one being interviewed
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
kimbraa:
Is brokelyn written on the face?. grin
If you see broke guy you will know from his looks now.
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by cutejho: 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
I have a good character, pls make me rich... I dey wAit..
Saintsammurai:
Every fine guy, have 99% chance of getting rich than an ugly guy.. I am writing from experience...All the fine guy need is good character..
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by NeeKlaus: 1:17am On Oct 04, 2017
Sugar97:
Lol...well it happens with guys too.

I was to be interviewed once for something. The interviewer was a young guy. I looked him straight in the eye and he began to stutter grin. It looked more like he was the one being interviewed
Wait! You were interviewed by a "young guy". Looking at your dp, how old is he? 15? cheesy
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Sugar97(f): 1:22am On Oct 04, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Wait! You were interviewed by a "young guy". Looking at your dp, how old is he? 15? cheesy

Lol...u're seriously not serious
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by NeeKlaus: 1:28am On Oct 04, 2017
Sugar97:

Lol...u're seriously not serious
Yeah, I know that... but I am seriously saying you look verrryyy young. smiley

Or is there something I don't know?
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Sugar97(f): 1:36am On Oct 04, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Yeah, I know that... but I am seriously saying you look verrryyy young. smiley

Or is there something I don't know?

None that u need to know tongue
Go to bed already!
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Tscholar(m): 1:38am On Oct 04, 2017
Alphamale2017:

who made u a statistician ?? u think say nairaland na 2go way children dominate ?? u are talking about probably the largest forum in west africa and africa at large
ur assertion is flawed.

u should have said most of the noisy male members are broke. thats close enough

Tell her more pls!!

i knowbguys here who make 3-5,000 dollars per month. convert that and see. i know some of them personally they are on my facebook and whatsapp some we are in the same online biz together i can call out a long list of moniker for you. just like me, they read and just walk away. most of them i know dont commemt much or create much threads.

calm it down abeg.

that wack statistic u pulled out from ur ass potrays you as an uninformed person.

if its a co-habitation of losers, then what are u doing here ??

also, some celebs do login to nairaland to just check ones in a while and i can prove that to you.

in an attempt to give a savage reply most people online now make comments like their brains crashed with MMM.

99percent ?? Lmaooo the joke is on you

stop talking like ur brain crashed along with MMM

its 1AM i just had to reply this

learn not to be stereotypical

Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Tscholar(m): 1:39am On Oct 04, 2017
Alphamale2017:

who made u a statistician ?? u think say nairaland na 2go way children dominate ?? u are talking about probably the largest forum in west africa and africa at large
ur assertion is flawed.

u should have said most of the noisy male members are broke. thats close enough

Tell her more pls!!

i knowbguys here who make 3-5,000 dollars per month. convert that and see. i know some of them personally they are on my facebook and whatsapp some we are in the same online biz together i can call out a long list of moniker for you. just like me, they read and just walk away. most of them i know dont commemt much or create much threads.

calm it down abeg.

that wack statistic u pulled out from ur ass potrays you as an uninformed person.

if its a co-habitation of losers, then what are u doing here ??

also, some celebs do login to nairaland to just check ones in a while and i can prove that to you.

in an attempt to give a savage reply most people online now make comments like their brains crashed with MMM.

99percent ?? Lmaooo the joke is on you

stop talking like ur brain crashed along with MMM

its 1AM i just had to reply this

learn not to be stereotypical

Tell her more!!!

1 Like

Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by ayokellany: 1:45am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:
these guys ,when will you stop acting like your life depends on women,,this is why 99% of you here are brokelyn.

kullozone:

So someone canor fvck again

Don't let all these boys kill you for me bikonu o
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by NeeKlaus: 1:46am On Oct 04, 2017
Sugar97:

None that u need to know tongue
Go to bed already!
This isn't over yet. grin
Goodnight.
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Joel3(m): 12:59am On Oct 05, 2017
papichula:
at this point , what do you tell her ... after the eye contact and all that
lol. hi can i talk with you for a moment..
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:19am On Oct 05, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Fine boys ar d brokest guys on earth grin

You definitely have not seen Eden Hazard. He is handsome and pockets more than £200k every blessed Monday in a year
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by papichula: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Joel3:
lol. hi can i talk with you for a moment..
expantiate
Re: Girls Lose Balance When Handsome Guy Look Them Straight To Eyes by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Doesn't happen to me, if he is cute, well am pretty, ain't nobody throwing anyone off balance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Making A Man Happy Vs Making A Woman Happy (photo) / Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not / Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.