Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS (4574 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS by solid3(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS by EponOjuku: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Rukkydelta:
True love
Nigeria guys can't do this

Go and tell your brothers to be wearing their wives' shoes. We won't engage in such.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lwkmd.. I will nt die Amen!

If our naija men do this one.. Kai! M will run frm my house to Abuja...! grin

BTW .. Meh knowing that the heels will disturb meh go kukuma carry slippers na.. Ah ah.. My guy wearing dah thing sef z disturbing.. angry

sum people will tag it true love... Mxwww

Re: Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS by Michelle55: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Choi.. what a veli veli romantic man.. Kudos to the dude though, not all guys can do that. but wait oh, why wear stuffs you ain't comfortable with at the first place?
Re: Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS by Tenkobos(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I said it and you just confirmed it
Why are Nigeria guys not romantic?
There is nothing romantic in this. Women naturally like pains and things that make them uncomfortable and I am not going to inconvenience myself for anybody. She knew the heels will pain her yet she wore them.

High heels are painful but they still wear it because of one stupid reason about legs and ass when they walk in heels, for your information, heels were initially made for men but we abandoned them because they're painful and women took over so every son of Adam should carry his/her cross.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS by chuckdee4(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Is it not because they are the same size, she can try this, if the man's size was bigger, she for carry the wahala for her head
Re: Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS by daveP(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
High heels was part of guys' outfit before ladies snatched it over. well even if i'd not like this, i think the circumstances under which it was done is ok.
Re: Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS by ogaJona(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
I've done more sweeter things than this
Re: Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nonsense will always go viral. I wonder how this translates to true love when it's already weird enough that he could have done it for the attention it was bound to attract.

It doesn't make sense. She could have just removed the shoes and remained barefooted for the duration of her sitting. And that could have provided her feet with the required ventilation anyways.
Re: Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tenkobos:
There is nothing romantic in this. Women naturally like pains and things that make them uncomfortable and I am not going to inconvenience myself for anybody. She knew the heels will pain her yet she wore them.

High heels are painful but they still wear it because of one stupid reason about legs and ass when they walk in heels, for your information, heels were initially made for men but we abandoned them because they're painful and women took over so every son of Adam should carry his/her cross.
True talk dear! I personally don't like heels self
Re: Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Its cool but weird
Very weird, I will rather walk bare footed
Re: Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS by Vicintonsh(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Fuck_that_shit.

Na me tell you say make you wear uncomfortable shoes?
Na your cross, carry am like that.
I tell u
Cry ur cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin / I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out / No Joke: I'm The Most Handsome Male In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.