Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos (80294 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Making It As A Lawyer In Nigeria? / Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service / “one Year Ago, I Disgraced My Friends & Family On National Tv" - Nigerian Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by seguno2: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
akinade28:
U mean ladies who wants their hearts to be melted. As for me my heart's not melting at all.
By the way where's d fyn face sef

The fine face is hiding where you have also hidden yours. grin
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Tecno66: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Is he a Nigerian lawyer or a biafran lawyer?
ChangeIsCostant:
Meet the Nigerian lawyer who has become the Internet's sweetheart due to much attention he receives from ladies online. The new attorney identified as Chukwuma Caesar is based in Broward County in Florida and is getting a lot of attention with the internet hashtag #LawyerBae

The young attorney recently trended on the internet with the hashtag: #LawyerBae with many women on the internet ready to risk it all for a one night stand with the well-groomed lawyer.

The ladies can't handle him being this fine and having lawyer credentials at the same time!!!

LawyerBae’s name is listed as Caesar Chukwuma on his social media pages, though it’s far more likely his first name is actually Jeffrey.

Chukwuma was admitted into the Florida Bar in November 2016 and likely works at the 17th Judicial Circuit Court with State Attorney Michael Satz in Broward County.

Chukwuma has 113,000 followers on Instagram and 79,000 people retweeted his viral Twitter photo with the caption “Walking into the courtroom.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/caesar-chukwuma-nigerian-lawyer-trending-in-the-us.html
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
gare:

He should focus on one career, either he wants to be a successful model or a successful lawyer, both can't go together.
Yes, they can. He can model on the side while working as a Lawyer. Besides, it's not your place to tell him how to live his life. I'm sure he's an intelligent man and knows what he's doing. Don't hate.

5 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by wtfcoded: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hot 'igbo' boy grin
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by wtfcoded: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
gare:

He should focus on one career, either he wants to be a successful model or a successful lawyer, both can't go together.
Hater!
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by SonOfmercy007: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
gare:

Gbogbo Adviser
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Shukran(f): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
He is living in my county cool run from trend to go DM him grin cheesy
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by gare(f): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Differential:
Yes, they can. He can model on the side while working as a Lawyer. Besides, it's not your place to tell him how to live his life. I'm sure he's an intelligent man and knows what he's doing. Don't hate.

How does this relate to hate ?
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by tellwisdom: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
illitrate:
Youngest major.

How old is this person?
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by ceco(f): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
months:

Are u gay? I have always wondered how gay men pick each other from the crowd?

Lol!!! grin I taya o! When a guy is very handsome, he is gay, when a lady is pretty, she is sucking one man dry. When they (both) are ugly, people will insult them. What do we really want? Pls let's appreciate the works of nature. This guy is cool. I can imagine what he is going through.

3 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by gare(f): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
wtfcoded:

Hater!

How can you relate what I just stated to Hate, what is wrong with you guys and hate?
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Xisnin(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amarabae:
i find it funny!
Any guy that is paranoid over gay issue is a closeted gay!

You know this because you are an all-knowing mindreader ?

So anyone that is paranoid about witchcraft is a witch ?
Or anyone paranoid about crime is a criminal ?
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by SarkinYarki: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
QueenBeeHive:

you took your time to comment on his gay pictures
while exhibiting your insecurities

So what's my insecurity? Don't tell me I am gay because I am even physiologically homophobic
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by wealthpin: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
bakila:
Melting heart of women in America? Is that a Comedy Central sketch?
u be bad guy...I swear!!!
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
akinade28:
U mean ladies who wants their hearts to be melted. As for me my heart's not melting at all.
By the way where's d fyn face sef

Yimu

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Nathan2016: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
mployer:

Lol, you sound disappointed that they guy is presumed gay.

Listen sister, only gay guys have such time to Polish themselves and pay much attention to their physical appearance, this is due to the feminine tendency in them. There is a limit to which straight guys can go.

Flavour, iyana iyana, peter psquare.. All of them na gay abi.. Olodo... Keep giving a reason to have pot belle.. Lol... U no go exercise. Comot dosse fat for ur body...

2 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by urahara(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Meet the Nigerian lawyer who has become the Internet's sweetheart due to much attention he receives from ladies online. The new attorney identified as Chukwuma Caesar is based in Broward County in Florida and is getting a lot of attention with the internet hashtag #LawyerBae

The young attorney recently trended on the internet with the hashtag: #LawyerBae with many women on the internet ready to risk it all for a one night stand with the well-groomed lawyer.

The ladies can't handle him being this fine and having lawyer credentials at the same time!!!

LawyerBae’s name is listed as Caesar Chukwuma on his social media pages, though it’s far more likely his first name is actually Jeffrey.

Chukwuma was admitted into the Florida Bar in November 2016 and likely works at the 17th Judicial Circuit Court with State Attorney Michael Satz in Broward County.

Chukwuma has 113,000 followers on Instagram and 79,000 people retweeted his viral Twitter photo with the caption “Walking into the courtroom.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/caesar-chukwuma-nigerian-lawyer-trending-in-the-us.html

Fine young man
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by goingape3: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:

my blessing is with you!

fvck them those white biitches

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by KingAfo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
months:
pretty boy... this one pass handsome. no homo!
U mess up. No matter how your fellow man fine NEVER compliment him.
Bobrisky in the making

2 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by fareed69(m): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Why this come Concern me?

I dey table O

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
We are both handsome, only that am a Yoruba guy.
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by UrennaNkoli(f): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
illitrate:
Youngest major.
is this real? how old is he
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Yoshy: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
mployer:

He actually looks gay
It takes a gay to look at a full bodied man with a good dress sense and call him gay

1 Like

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by komols856: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
its alrite, just visit http://www.yourneeds.com.ng/ for all your digital marketing campaign and web presence for your businesses.
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by thesuave10(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
THIS GUY IS NOT HANDSOME JARE. NAIRALANDERS SEF undecided

3 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Oluwatobi09(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Getting a website for your business, whether small or large is the next step in your reaching larger audience. It shows your desire for growth and professionalism.
At Scriptz growth and professionalism is our utmost code, from us to you.
Take your business, career, organisation etc to the next level with Scriptz.
Scriptz design and develop website for you, until you are satisfied and we mark it as professional.
Our recent works:
www.lifepacknigeria.com.
Bch.oauife.edu.ng.
Contact us at: Awelewa_tobi@ya
hoo.com
Scriptz...exceeding imagination with web.
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by bigfather(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:

He seems more of a model than a lawyer .
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by thesuave10(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
mployer:

Listen sister, only gay guys have such time to Polish themselves and pay much attention to their physical appearance, this is due to the feminine tendency in them. There is a limit to which straight guys can go.

shocked JESUS! WHO IS THIS FOOL grin YOU MUST BE A POOR CHURCH RAT SURROUNDED WITH POVERTY STRICKEN AND UGLY PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF. SO TO LOOK REALLY GOOD IS NOW GAY. undecided YOU MUST BE A FOOL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Tedassie(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
mployer:

Your submission is very skewed,in my opinion i call it 'Self grooming'. Aside the fact that his profession demands a degree of formality,as a lawyer is he suppose to wear jean and T-shirt to court proceedings? Isn't he suppose to look dapper and professional as his career demands?
Though,i may not necessarily fancy the abs display,taking of selfies(especially from a guy) etc...but hey! It's his life goddamnit! why can't we just let people be,let them feel good about themselves(it may just be his way of self expression. For heaven's sakes,people express themselves in many ways,some like to do it by way of dressing up to look good). This thing has to do with your mindset,the way you see yourself from the inside and want people to see you as well as how you choose to express your style...

Sometimes it's just outrightly stupid&myopic when people try to postulate the sexual orientation of others(particularly a man)...just from merely seeing his well-put-together outlook...is that always necessary?

Ps: That you know many who are bland,perhaps look haggard and unkempt doesn't mean that is the way a REAL man is suppose to look!

#nuffsaid

2 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by thesuave10(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
gare:

You're talking like a village person. So to look good now means he's considering being a model. ? undecided Why are people daft like this na?

3 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Equations(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
You sure say this one naa lawyer? He resemble footballer or Model
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by sholaadejumo: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
SarkinYarki:
Looks gay
it takes a gay to know one. are you gay?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.