Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,410 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos (80265 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Making It As A Lawyer In Nigeria? / Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service / “one Year Ago, I Disgraced My Friends & Family On National Tv" - Nigerian Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by mployer(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Amarabae(f): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2017
mployer:

Lol, you sound disappointed that they guy is presumed gay.

Listen sister, only gay guys have such time to Polish themselves and pay much attention to their physical appearance due to the feminine tendency in them. There is a limit to which straight guys can go.
he is not a gay o,
gays leave this cute guy alone for us o,
whats all this?
And btw , a guy being metrosexualistic does not automatically means tht he is a gay,
david beckham is metrosexualistic but not a gay!

3 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by TheMainMan: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2017
mployer:

Listen sister, only gay guys have such time to Polish themselves and pay much attention to their physical appearance, this is due to the feminine tendency in them. There is a limit to which straight guys can go.
i just tire... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Oksman(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2017
whitebeard:
Seen better..!! undecided

Show us an example!
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by CaptainGOOD: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
akinade28:
U mean ladies who wants their hearts to be melted. As for me my heart's not melting at all.
By the way where's d fyn face sef

Dont be a hater this guy is good looking no homo.

If the guy's name were segun or ayo..
Would u still make this type of comment?.
YORUBAS and tribal hate shaa.!!.

1 Like

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Gossiplover: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
cuteness overload... lalasticlala what do you think
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by CastedDude: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Igbo guy in Aba shoes... grin Cute dude, looks like my home boys Rickie, or the ones thy call Tayshaun Prince... or the Tyrese... grin

No hating please, not sure if 60% of Nigerian guys would be half as handsome...
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Chai, Looks handsome!
What a goodlooking creation of God,
we are all wonderfully and fearfully made!

Did you have to go back to the 90s to look for a meme
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by youngbabaj(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Just because you havent seen my pictures anywhere in social media doesnt mean i dont mealt hearts too
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
He's handsome.

2 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by gare(f): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Meet the Nigerian lawyer who has become the Internet's sweetheart due to much attention he receives from ladies online. The new attorney identified as Chukwuma Caesar is based in Broward County in Florida and is getting a lot of attention with the internet hashtag #LawyerBae

The young attorney recently trended on the internet with the hashtag: #LawyerBae with many women on the internet ready to risk it all for a one night stand with the well-groomed lawyer.

The ladies can't handle him being this fine and having lawyer credentials at the same time!!!

LawyerBae’s name is listed as Caesar Chukwuma on his social media pages, though it’s far more likely his first name is actually Jeffrey.

Chukwuma was admitted into the Florida Bar in November 2016 and likely works at the 17th Judicial Circuit Court with State Attorney Michael Satz in Broward County.

Chukwuma has 113,000 followers on Instagram and 79,000 people retweeted his viral Twitter photo with the caption “Walking into the courtroom.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/caesar-chukwuma-nigerian-lawyer-trending-in-the-us.html

How many cases has he won?
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by jrusky(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
God what type of stupid post are thses on NL on the very 2nd day of October after our independence?

Why is it that some people are just naturally reason upside down what has this nonsense has to do with us here for goodness sake?
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Amarabae(f): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Did you have to go back to the 90s to look for a meme

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by petitejolie(f): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
illitrate:
Youngest major.
awww! rip Maj Erasmus
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by enemyofprogress: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
His only problem is his mouth odour
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=Amarabae post=61036912][/quote]

Me looking at you back

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by enemyofprogress: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
jrusky:
God what type of stupid post are thses on NL on the very 2nd day of October after our independence?

Why is it that some people are just naturally reason upside down what has this nonsense has to do with us here for goodness sake?
lalasticlala over to you
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by QueenBeeHive(f): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
SarkinYarki:
Looks gay
TheCabal:
OP .. this is not the gay section. angry
mployer:

He actually looks gay
you took your time to comment on his gay pictures
while exhibiting your insecurities

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by donstan18: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
SarkinYarki:
Looks gay

Be sincere, Did your d*ck stand for that guy?

3 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by pezeji(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Chai, Looks handsome!
What a goodlooking creation of God,
we are all wonderfully and fearfully made!
i know say gals here must comment
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Some things are just not important, too many on Nairaland
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by hanassholesolo: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
mployer:

He actually looks gay

How?
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by ginggerxy: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
SarkinYarki:

Except you know him personally I will stand on my suspicion that he is gay
except he has pounded your ass-hole lol then he is straight

3 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
gare:

How many cases has he won?

He's a "new" Attorney.
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by hanassholesolo: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
mployer:

Listen sister, only gay guys have such time to Polish themselves and pay much attention to their physical appearance, this is due to the feminine tendency in them. There is a limit to which straight guys can go.

Dude, thats America. He's just wearing neat cloths grin grin grin

Hahahaha see backward mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
He is very handsome, but doesn't appeal to me because of that "trending" haircut.
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by gare(f): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Differential:
He's a "new" Attorney.

He should focus on one career, either he wants to be a successful model or a successful lawyer, both can't go together.

1 Like

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Austinoiz(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
The kid is handsome.

Another news please!!
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by LizzyAnn(f): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
he try
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by abike12(f): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
na real melting...smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.