Stats: 3,194,990 members, 7,956,695 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos (80684 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Making It As A Lawyer In Nigeria? / Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service / “one Year Ago, I Disgraced My Friends & Family On National Tv" - Nigerian Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by lalanice(f): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Toks2008:
At his age,I was far cuter.
Right undecided
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
SarkinYarki:

How can a man describe another man as more than fine ...my friend you are gay ...A straight man can never see anything fine in another man
Don't be ignorant! so if i say my son is more than fine it means i am gay? you sound moronic. Anyway he looks like my son
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
igbo boyz r fine na...nice body
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
sunshineV:
This poo will never make FP.

Why the G cum look like iwobi na?

Never say never
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by MENTORCH(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
To be frank this guy isn't handsome, he has a nice body but he is just okay facially. I'm even more handsome than this guy.

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Danladi7: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
months:

sharap! yoruba men should leave the igbo men alone, they are not the reason u lack self esteem.

Igbo people and inferiority complex grin

they will sha shout afonja or yoruba when its not necessary grin
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
he is fine
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by ezeagu(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
First page is full of men (haters and admirers) it seems like the guy is also melting men's hearts.

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by gare(f): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
thesuave10:

You're talking like a village person. So to look good now means he's considering being a model. ? undecided Why are people daft like this na?

That is why many of you end up being nothing because when people talk you read stupid meanings to them, it's very obvious he wants to that way of modelling, because if not why have you not taken your own picture with your fake senators and display for us to see, village People
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by gare(f): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
gare:

He should focus on one career, either he wants to be a successful model or a successful lawyer, both can't go together.

I wonder why you guys feel I am a hater for offering a simple advice, or thinking otherwise, if anybody mention me again on this matter again then you are the hater not me, shame to bad people looking for others to fail so they laugh
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by MrGerald(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
illitrate:
Youngest major.
Average good looking Igbo is the most handsome in Yoruba
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by sochey(f): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
akinade28:
U mean ladies who wants their hearts to be melted. As for me my heart's not melting at all.
By the way where's d fyn face sef
chai,,, jealousy is a bad thing Ooo... The guy is hot and you know that why crucifying him..
Abegi..... Dude you fine Nobi play, can't you see the classy styles, shoes, suit. A lawyer at dat...op gimme his number I must locate him by fire by force.. grin
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by thesuave10(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
gare:

That is why many of you end up being nothing because when people talk you read stupid meanings to them, it's very obvious he wants to that way of modelling, because if not why have you not taken your own picture with your fake senators and display for us to see, village People

How is it obvious he wants to do modelling? Are you stupid? undecided
Village person.. You're fool. Because he is looking good and taking good pictures. You're such an îdiot . local girl with local friends

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by GT07115: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheMainMan:
ok true talk

moral lesson: if it is naija.. after bn frustrated by those useless lecturers... people will say he is too cute to be a lawyer... whereas beauty lies in the brain

leave people to be who they wana b and dnt judge them by der looks...

i appreciate his zeal coz i can't imagine d distractions he must have went through
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by shallysgirl: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
All i see in your comment is envy,jealousy and greeness.
SarkinYarki:
Looks gay

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Melian(f): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Don't like that bulge showing, he even had to use his hands to cover the embarrassing thing at some point. Anyone notice that his body don't seem to fit in his pants well.
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by zinaunreal(m): 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
No envy. I fine pass am.
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by simplyme17: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
God bless you
months:

Are u gay? I have always wondered how gay men pick each other from the crowd?
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by emmamedicro46(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
akinade28:
U mean ladies who wants their hearts to be melted. As for me my heart's not melting at all.
By the way where's d fyn face sef

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by merxi55(f): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Still finding why the so called ladies are dying.. .hmmm na dem Sabi...just dey pass sha
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by koboko69: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
illitrate:
Youngest major.

This is a ceremonial uniform. He may not be a major...
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by EzeeYFB(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
illitrate:
Youngest major.
abeg create another thread for this na
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by isaaciheukwu(m): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by chieni(f): 1:22am On Oct 03, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Meet the Nigerian lawyer who has become the Internet's sweetheart due to much attention he receives from ladies online. The new attorney identified as Chukwuma Caesar is based in Broward County in Florida and is getting a lot of attention with the internet hashtag #LawyerBae

The young attorney recently trended on the internet with the hashtag: #LawyerBae with many women on the internet ready to risk it all for a one night stand with the well-groomed lawyer.

The ladies can't handle him being this fine and having lawyer credentials at the same time!!!

LawyerBae’s name is listed as Caesar Chukwuma on his social media pages, though it’s far more likely his first name is actually Jeffrey.

Chukwuma was admitted into the Florida Bar in November 2016 and likely works at the 17th Judicial Circuit Court with State Attorney Michael Satz in Broward County.

Chukwuma has 113,000 followers on Instagram and 79,000 people retweeted his viral Twitter photo with the caption “Walking into the courtroom.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/caesar-chukwuma-nigerian-lawyer-trending-in-the-us.html

Na wa oh they should keep having a crush on him, good luck to them. anyway am also just passing. my first comment, feeling proud.
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by chieni(f): 1:24am On Oct 03, 2017
OK oh good for them, they should keep crushing oh good luck to them. anyway am just passing. my first comment here. prouuuud
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by demefa(m): 1:35am On Oct 03, 2017
Nice body shape, not that handsome as you people are shouting

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Nogobase(f): 1:41am On Oct 03, 2017
face just dere not enough to melt heart but body melt heart indeed.

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by MENTORCH(m): 1:54am On Oct 03, 2017
thesuave10:
THIS GUY IS NOT HANDSOME JARE. NAIRALANDERS SEF undecided

I thought I was the only one seeing something different, for people to be shouting that this guy is handsome; that means the real fine guys are rare.
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 03, 2017
koboko69:

This is a ceremonial uniform. He may not be a major...

He is a major. Unfortunately he was eliminated, Assassinated and annihilated by Boko boys. Google Major Erasmus. He was the second in command (2ic) at Ibagwa barracks uyo.
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by thesuave10(m): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2017
MENTORCH:

I thought I was the only one seeing something different, for people to be shouting that this guy is handsome; that means the real fine guys are rare.

I swear nairalnders are surrounded with ugliness in their lives grin
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Assassin101: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Bobby Valentino spotted
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by samJ17(m): 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
SarkinYarki:
Looks gay
how do u know gay detector!

Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk / Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies