Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos (80280 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Making It As A Lawyer In Nigeria? / Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service / “one Year Ago, I Disgraced My Friends & Family On National Tv" - Nigerian Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by SarkinYarki: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
sholaadejumo:

it takes a gay to know one.
are you gay?

Never can be gay ..infact I am very homophobic
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by duality(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
What is it with tight trousers?
with narrow lengths.
You can't use a lace shoe with it.
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Kenon9: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Why the guy want to take style resemble Alex Iwobi?
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by KemjikaEme: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
mployer:

Lol, you sound disappointed that they guy is presumed gay.

Listen sister, only gay guys have such time to Polish themselves and pay much attention to their physical appearance, this is due to the feminine tendency in them. There is a limit to which straight guys can go.
In other words,guys that take care of themselves and take time to look neat and smart are gay.
What a primitive mindset!

4 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by agarawu23(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
months:

If we posted an Aminu from Nigeria defence academy, u will not say that nonsense. Get help, becos u clearly are mad, u have a mental problem.

This is y igbos want a distance from u.
the percentage of ur stvpidity is alarming. shocked quoting someone u don't know his /her tribe with ur tribalism dickhead grin. That dude na Igbo guy

Online chest beater cheesy
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by agarawu23(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
The guy cute kiss
The type that rubbishes ladies panties freely without spending kobo grin

3 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by timilinda(f): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCabal:
OP .. this is not the gay section. angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by timilinda(f): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
agarawu23:
The guy cute kiss
The type that rubbishes ladies panties freely without spending kobo grin

And distributes HIV and STDs. grin

2 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by agarawu23(m): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
timilinda:

And distributes HIV and STDs. grin
I swear cheesy
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
SarkinYarki:
Looks gay
wehdone sir

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by musa7m(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ipob !!! .

If una see kanu....ask am how market

Dem don dey develop america.....

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by SarkinYarki: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
praiseneofingz:
wehdone sir

Thank you Sir , I am happy you like the good work I am doing in outing gay men
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Perfecter4real(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
mployer:

Lol, you sound disappointed that they guy is presumed gay.

Listen sister, only gay guys have such time to Polish themselves and pay much attention to their physical appearance, this is due to the feminine tendency in them. There is a limit to which straight guys can go.
lies dude pack well.
so u mean all straight guys are unkept? u must be joking.

And u just confirm my suspicion. you're Gay.

2 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by 2shure: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Thread gor homos
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by str8talk1: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Just like Isioma Okobah that bags d Highest Medical Award In US, I was not expecting him to be an Hausa Muslim or hausa-fulani either, but unfortunately Nigerians keeps on electing these sets of misfits, nonentities, retards, imbeciles, not-fit-to-live with humans set of people.
I think, the electorates should blame themselves for what is happening to Nigeria.
CAVEAT EMPTOR
I am not perturb of the backlash this comment will generate, but haters can go and hug transformer for all I care.

Long life Biafra!!!!
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by rhames(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
This guys dongle gonna work real time. The women will not let him rest until they bed him.
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by desire222(f): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
He should be a model. Anyway I don't know that male lawyers do wear earring.
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by drTOO: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheMainMan:
ok

moral lesson: if it is naija.. after bn frustrated by those useless lecturers... people will say he is too cute to be a lawyer... whereas beauty lies in the brain

leave people to be who they wana b and dnt judge them by der looks...

i appreciate his zeal coz i can't imagine d distractions he must have went through
...he must have gone through
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by madgoat(m): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
I am yet to see what makes this guy handsome. He is just a regular dude out there. Nothing spectacular about his looks

2 Likes

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Ishilove: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mscheeew. Lawyerbae ko, liarbae ni
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by dsocioemmy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
This is brain IN and OUT!
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by abbaapple: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
illitrate:
Youngest major.

Stop showcasing you illitrcy dude, that is ceremonial dress, that dude is a captain he can wear major rank with ceremonial dress as a captain.

1 Like

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by diamonderic: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
illitrate:
Youngest major.
Sudak Erasmus, that is his name. Unfortunately,he is late now, was killed in the North east.
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
This guy will never win a case with a male judge, they be so jealous but every female judge will let him win, coutesy of nacking of the peckus.

1 Like

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Toks2008(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
At his age,I was far cuter.
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Toks2008(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
madgoat:
I am yet to see what makes this guy handsome. He is just a regular dude out there. Nothing spectacular about his looks

My tots exactly.

1 Like

Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by Tolupsalm(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Chai, Looks handsome! What a goodlooking creation of God, we are all wonderfully and fearfully made!
Hey, it's creature and not creation.
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by poik(m): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by sisisioge: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
...but he is hot nau. Seriously hot ex the hairstyle cheesy
Re: Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos by lalanice(f): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
cheesy How is he melting hearts abeg? nothing special about his looks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.