Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Are These Facts True About Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These Facts True About Women? (3509 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. / The Raw Truth About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Facts True About Women? by kunlesehan(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN.

1- When a woman is angry, over half of what she says-she doesn't mean...

2- The most difficult time for a woman is when she is away from the man she truly loves.

3- A woman is not like 'detol advert', if you don't take care of her... Others will.

4- It takes time for a woman to trust a man, its hard to change when she does, but if you mess-up, you might just forget it.

5- A woman is such a school you will never graduate from.

6- Your wedding certificate with her is not a "driving licence", its just a "Learners permit"

7- She can be very bitter now, and a very sweet angel later on, it all lies in your approach.

8- A woman hardly forget things, she remembers hurts more, avoid making her hurt.

9- A woman can be highly secretive... Most times when they prove hard to men, they go to their closet and friends to cry.

10- All women Love to be begged. men often miss out on this........

11- All women have a unique character like salt, their presence might not be noticed but their absence makes all things tasteless.

12- If she loves you she can do everything you ask of her as far as it makes you happy, so never force her to love you.

13- If a woman truely loves you,even to ask money from you she will be shy and most especially if she loves you she can never leave you to spend unnecessarily!...that's what makes them special....☺

If you find a woman who loves and fears God, cherish her for life and never let her go.. She will do you good for the rest of your life.

SO WOMEN ARE VERY SPECIAL.

GOD BLESS OUR WOMEN.

Author unknown (Anonymous)

4 Likes

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by chatinent: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
I no get any problem with all you typed but you see that number 9.

She go cry tire. What rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by HarlequinLekex: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
N2S
Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by LINSAR: 12:05am On Sep 28, 2022
Number 10
I don't beg.
Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by PoliteActivist: 12:11am On Sep 28, 2022
Mumu post, full of generalizations!

6 Likes

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by H0didon(m): 12:13am On Sep 28, 2022
You're just deceiving yourself, you better don't let your enemies deceive you. Some of you will just wake up to post rubbish grin. I don't know why e dey always sweet una to post rubbish.

Nigerian ladies that we all know MONEY is the only language they understand. Plus no matter how intelligent or smart you think you are, you can never ever understand a woman. No be the same gender wey dey think like fish?? Na this people u wan come study? Joker!

As our Ancestors would say "False facts is another way of making people look foolish".

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by JOACHINpedro: 12:49am On Sep 28, 2022
The author is a woman, we know.
Number 10 though

1 Like

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by placeofallure(f): 5:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Number 1, so true for me. Number 2 also.
I love attention, infact I thrive on it. You must tend to me. It makes me feel good.

It's not only men that I don't trust, I don't trust people. I've built this strong wall around me so things don't get to me easily.

How bitter or sweet I get will depend on the man. I have PHD in being secretive and Yes! I love to be begged. I avoid being on the other side of that like a plague.

My husband confirmed number 11. And Yes, we can go to any length if we're in love.

I once told a young man here, if your lady likes you, she'll build wealth together with you, not squander it.

So so...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by Jacketaltrade: 5:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Smh, she go wait taya.
LINSAR:
Number 10 I don't beg.
Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by Baronthecelebri: 7:08am On Sep 28, 2022
Simp

1 Like

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by Kantebets(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2022
placeofallure:
Number 1, so true for me. Number 2 also.
I love attention, infact I thrive on it. You must tend to me. It makes me feel good.

It's not only men that I don't trust, I don't trust people. I've built this strong wall around me so things don't get to me easily.

How bitter or sweet I get will depend on the man. I have PHD in being secretive and Yes! I love to be begged. I avoid being on the other side of that like a plague.

My husband confirmed number 11. And Yes, we can go to any length if we're in love.

I once told a young man here, if your lady likes you, she'll build wealth together with you, not squander it.

So so...
aside your vagina what else can you offer a man?

3 Likes

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:27am On Sep 28, 2022
E be like Nigerian women no follow for this one grin grin cheesy
Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by mespusinglez(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2022
"IF YOU DON'T TAKE CARE OF HER OTHER GUYS WILL DO IT"... PEOPLE WEY NOTHING FIT SATISFY THEM...NA THOSE PEOPLE YOU WAN PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by InfinityFabric: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2022
A woman can be highly secretive... Most times when they prove hard to men, they go to their closet and friends to cry.
Making her cry in front you takes skill, only few us reached that stage.

All women Love to be begged. men often miss out on this........
No they don't. This is auditioning for "how to be simp".

If she loves you she can do everything you ask of her as far as it makes you happy, so never force her to love you.
The latter former the latter.

If a woman truely loves you,even to ask money from you she will be shy and most especially if she loves you she can never leave you to spend unnecessarily!...that's what makes them special....
True dat.
Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by Sweetvie: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2022
I don't beg undecided

1 Like

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by mytime24(f): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2022
I blame ASUU

3 Likes

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by EgwunsoDOTcom: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
kunlesehan:
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN.

2- The most difficult time for a woman is when she is away from the man she truly loves.

3- A woman is not like 'detol advert', if you don't take care of her... Others will.

4- It takes time for a woman to trust a man, its hard to change when she does, but if you mess-up, you might just forget it.

6- Your wedding certificate with her is not a "driving licence", its just a "Learners permit"

7- She can be very bitter now, and a very sweet angel later on, it all lies in your approach.

8- A woman hardly forget things, she remembers hurts more, avoid making her hurt.

9- A woman can be highly secretive... Most times when they prove hard to men, they go to their closet and friends to cry.

11- All women have a unique character like salt, their presence might not be noticed but their absence makes all things tasteless.

12- If she loves you she can do everything you ask of her as far as it makes you happy, so never force her to love you.

13- If a woman truely loves you,even to ask money from you she will be shy and most especially if she loves you she can never leave you to spend unnecessarily!...that's what makes them special....☺

If you find a woman who loves and fears God, cherish her for life and never let her go.. She will do you good for the rest of your life.

GOD BLESS OUR WOMEN.

Nonsense post..
Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by SandraIkuboR(f): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
All these definitely describes me to a T except number 3_I stick to just one man,NOT jumping from one man to another or double dating Nonsense

When I love,i love hard

That's why it's difficult to find a loyal nice Nigerian man cos all they believe is that all Nigerian women are cheaters,prostitutes,have smelly pussy and some nasty opinion of theirs all over the place which I find very disgusting sometimes

So I just thought it's better to keep to myself with my virginity in peace

2 Likes

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by emmyluizzz: 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller what do you have to say about this post.
Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
emmyluizzz:
TheGidRedpiller what do you have to say about this post.
It's a full note of absolute RUBBISH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by emmyluizzz: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
It's a full note of absolute RUBBISH.

the op even says women are special that we should worship them
Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by placeofallure(f): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kantebets:
aside your vagina what else can you offer a man?

I earn a salary in 6 figures every month. Aside that, I have other side stuff that I do. I do freelance writing, I do facilitate workshops, I sell female stuff, I contribute to my home, my husband doesn't joke with me. Fools like you who sexualise women have no place in the present day scheme of things. What am I even saying? Birds of a feather flock together - May you meet your like.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by Kantebets(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
placeofallure:

I earn a salary in 6 figures every month. Aside that, I have other side stuff that I do. I do freelance writing, I do facilitate workshops, I sell stuff, I contribute to my home, my husband doesn't joke with me. Fools like you who sexualise women have no place in the present day scheme of things. What am I even saying? Birds of a feather flock together - May you meet your like.
if u make 6 figure salary every month you won’t be here looking for attention to thrive on.
That’s the character of lazy people you have nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by wonder233: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
This list is for simps.
Know when to be firm and stand your ground. Women get irritated with you overtime when you are consistently nice and caring. I'm not talking of bad women, even the very best women hate consistent niceness and care. Learn to balance things up. Don't allow yourself taken for granted.
kunlesehan:
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN.

GOD BLESS OUR WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
All you said are 90% correct.
chatinent:
I no get any problem with all you typed but you see that number 9.

She go cry tire. What rubbish!
Calm down bros. Can't one get emotional in peace?

1 Like

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by Holywater123(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
placeofallure:

I earn a salary in 6 figures every month. Aside that, I have other side stuff that I do. I do freelance writing, I do facilitate workshops, I sell female stuff, I contribute to my home, my husband doesn't joke with me. Fools like you who sexualise women have no place in the present day scheme of things. What am I even saying? Birds of a feather flock together - May you meet your like.

Good day ma. Pls don't mind that id¡ot. Pls how can I get in touch?

1 Like

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by placeofallure(f): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Holywater123:

Get in touch for what jare.
Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by placeofallure(f): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Holywater123:

I'm not minding Kantebets of course! Not gonna dignify his mention with a response. I have no chill for buffoons.

5 Likes

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by Kantebets(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Holywater123:

simp

1 Like

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by jeromestarks: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
kunlesehan:
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN.

3- A woman is not like 'detol advert', if you don't take care of her... Others will

GOD BLESS OUR WOMEN.

Most women are still currently looking for who to take care of them after they foolishly left the man that truly loves them.
Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by jeromestarks: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
kunlesehan:
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN.

GOD BLESS OUR WOMEN.

14- most women are dirty and can't keep the hole between their legs clean. If you marry such a woman, your bedroom will not be different from your toilet.

15- only an idiot begs a woman! Your parents did not raise you to be an idiot.

16- if you want a peaceful happy lasting home, take the pains to marry a young virgin woman; women always compare their husbands to the first man who fvcked them.

17 - marry a woman in her prime (18 - 23) else you will regret marriage! Women gets clumsier with age.

18 - Never in your life should you have a serious relationship with the following class of women
a. Single mother
b. A girl older then 23 (30 will give you hell on earth and most women older than 23 are battling serious illness. You might use your hard earned money to cure her disease given to her by her ex. She will lieto you that it's toilet infection - na lie)

c. Non virgins ( you might train children who aren't yours) she will still fvck her ex whenever he shows up.

d. A girl from broken home. Your home too will one day be broken.

e. A woman following all what her imam or pastor says. She will kill you if they ask her to and she will fvck her spiritual father anytime, any day.

1 Like

Re: Are These Facts True About Women? by kelspinall(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
may una try de update us with updates about money and good life..stop trying to use this kind of post to turn guys into simps..woman/gals are unpredictable and only a foolish man read tips to know how to treat them.as woman face different naso em character, trouble dey,dat folake love this no mean say chioma like that..guys study your own gals and treat them according to their attitude... this write up is not 100% real bout this gals..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush / The Alarming Rate Of 'Runs Girls' / How Broke Can A Guy Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.