Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor (7844 Views)

Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused / Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by elowa: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2010
Pastor's reward now start from Earth
amma consider becoming one too grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by MonGee(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2010
No be small thing ooohh
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Mayflowa(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2010
@sojuicy.
I never tot I cud one day be a forum member on NL. I just read. that's all. Guess wot? I join because of u. u must be an interesting person to be with. I wil so much appreciate it if u cud mail me @ satz5000@yahoo.com. Not to worry.Just 4 friendship.plz oblige.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by jamace(m): 4:18am On Apr 04, 2010
^^^ Haba! Fisrt post on NL and you don de toast already? Na wa for you o. You go tire cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2010
My gf told me a Rev. Fther is even asking her out,
Dnt even know if they have done it.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by honeric01(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2010
ChriaNnatu:

My gf told me a Rev. Fther is even asking her out,
Dnt even know if they have done it.

plant a bug on her.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by jamace(m): 4:31am On Apr 05, 2010
plant a bug on her.

Where? Inside the abunnan? cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by honeric01(m): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2010
jamace:

Where? Inside the abunnan? cheesy

where else is safer and better? cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by 4peace(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2010
Mayflowa:

@sojuicy.
I never tot I cud one day be a forum member on NL. I just read. that's all. Guess wot? I join because of u. u must be an interesting person to be with. I wil so much appreciate it if u cud mail me @ satz5000@yahoo.com. Not to worry.Just 4 friendship.plz oblige.
na wa o
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Shalomcapa(m): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2010
@sojuicy, what do you think about yourself?
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Mhismole(f): 6:02am On Apr 06, 2010
OK!! Iv had enough,
@ Tpiah, and Honerico, enough with such stupid talk. Yes, i know 17 is not soo innocent (not in this day and age) but if its a pastor/priest involved, naivety is a very good excuse.
Its really easy to criticise if you'v never experienced it before. It almost happend to me last summer, when i went to stay in my aunt house (who is a nun). This priest came to see her while she was at work, and decided to wait. What didnt he do? while cooking rice for him, he started touching my hair, stroking my neck, tellin me how pretty i was and how he was attracted to my mum in those days, (sick bas.tard). I waved it all aside cause i kept thinking, he's a priest, this is probably fatherly love or love of God or something. Even when he held me still and kissed me full on the lips, i still thought there was some penance thing goin on. It only dawned on me when he opend his dirty mouth to say, "please, just let me kiss your breast, no tongue." No tongue?? Seriously?? Imagine!!! And i was 18!
So forget that side o!! its very easy to be naive when it comes to men of God!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 06, 2010
married pastor isnt the same thing as unmarried priest.

The lady said the man's wife was right there in the living room. Even an ordinary shout would have frozen the fellow in his tracks.

And the adultery happened more than once too. Was she forced all the time? Not trying to blame the "victim" here but the story has some holes.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Mhismole(f): 6:35am On Apr 06, 2010
tpia.:

The lady said the man's wife was right there in the living room. Even an ordinary shout would have frozen the fellow in his tracks.

And the adultery happened more than once too. Was she forced all the time? Not trying to blame the "victim" here but the story has some holes.

Nah, i must be blind, totally dont see that nywhere. But nyhu, i guess the chica shuda shouted. Or maybe she was seriously scared. What im against is you saying she 'wanted' it. Thats total bs. nobody wants to be taken advantage of.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2010
My Brother In law beat up thier parish priest cos he was sleeping with his Fiancee, now his wife. The priest had been sexually abusing her right from when she was 14, she did not even realise it was a bad because she thought a priest could never do bad. It took a lot of counseling before she was able to get over that experince. The priest was a Family friend and her parents were going through a tough divorce, she sought sloace in the church becasue she had no one else, the priest was like kind to her, paying her fees, sometimes when the trouble got too much at home she would run and sleep in th church but the priest will insist she follows him home, her parents were so engrossed in thier own problems that they never noticed anything, My brother In law and the lady had always been really close when he noticed that there was something going on he confronted her and she answered innocently that the priest said sleeping with bhim was the cure to her demons (She used to have nightmares). He went with her and confronted the priest who also tried to sell the same sick story to him, He gave the Priest a dirty slap and beat him silly, till people came to rescue the priest. That girl really had a hard life and she went to the house of God for protection only to be exploited.
Anyway she is lucky to have had a happy ending and now she is also a volunteer conselor to children who are dealing with parents divorce, seperation and abuse. We live in a sick society and it is really sad that when a girl is sexually molested we find a way to bbalme it on the girl still

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by honeric01(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2010
Mhismole:

OK!! Iv had enough,
@ Tpiah, and Honerico, enough with such silly talk. Yes, i know 17 is not soo innocent (not in this day and age) but if its a pastor/priest involved, naivety is a very good excuse.

Now, i want to ask you, did the "pastor" plant a bug in her stomach that whenever he wanted her to be slept with, he just activates the bug? what stops her from telling (informing) her uncle even if she was afraid of telling someone else? was there no one she could have told? (someone very close to her). i find it hard to believe that she also liked it and was playing to the gallery. one more thing, was she a virgin before the "pastor" started with her?
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2010
honeric01:

Now, i want to ask you, did the "pastor" plant a bug in her stomach that whenever he wanted her to be slept with, he just activates the bug? what stops her from telling (informing) her uncle even if she was afraid of telling someone else? was there no one she could have told? (someone very close to her). i find it hard to believe that she also liked it and was playing to the gallery. one more thing, was she a virgin before the "pastor" started with her?
Remember that she was reported to the Pastor by her uncle for being sturbor, if she goes back to the uncle, guess who they will believe? A Amn of God the hold in high estem or her a sturborn Girl? Plus at that age, there is a lot going on in her mind. He was 40, at that age he should be having sex with another adult and it should be consensual not based on unfair advantage. He was supposed to mentor her back to good behavoir

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by honeric01(m): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2010
aisha2:

Remember that she was reported to the Pastor by her uncle for being sturbor, if she goes back to the uncle, guess who they will believe? A Amn of God the hold in high estem or her a sturborn Girl? Plus at that age, there is a lot going on in her mind. He was 40, at that age he should be having intimacy with another adult and it should be consensual not based on unfair advantage. He was supposed to mentor her back to good behavoir

what i need to know is, was it that she had no other relative to report to or what? i mean, things like this should be looked into thoroughly, she should have other people to report to apart from the uncle so i still won't excuse her.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2010
honeric01:

what i need to know is, was it that she had no other relative to report to or what? i mean, things like this should be looked into thoroughly, she should have other people to report to apart from the uncle so i still won't excuse her.
Am a woman, and now am also a social worker, you cannot believe the kind of cases we deal with. And let me tell you, its hard for women and young girls even when they are raped to come and tell someone because of the social stigma and a lot of people will say they asked for it, thats even rape, in this case it was not even rape, first of all at 17 she will feel guilty and fell she also has a blame, she will feel she is being punished, I see young girls 14 , 15 being sexually abused by thier step fathers or sisters husbands and they cant tell anyone because they feeel they will get the blame, I also see the relatives how they behave when we tell them whats going on, there ususally is no concern for the girl but the main concern is to "cover Shame" try to justify the mans action or look for a way to blame it on the poor confused girls. When i see how these relatives behave, i understand why the girls shut up and take the abuse until it usually results in pregnancy and an attempted abortion or an abortion gone bad before the case gets to us. One of my saddest days was when a woman whose 13 yr old daughter who got preganant by her step father was reported to us and her own mother accused her a 13 year old daughter, (she was 11 when he started sleeping with her) of seducing her husband, saying the girl was possesed by demons. The girl was too confused to understand it all, she kept crying and begging her mother, her mom wwas pushing her away telling her to go Witch, delilah, jazabel, a 13 year old girl, who was abused since she was 11, after that, no relative agreed to taak her in, we had to send her to an orphanage
. We live in a society full of hypocrites
honeric01:

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by ayettymama(f): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2010
aisha2:

My Brother In law beat up thier parish priest cos he was sleeping with his Fiancee, now his wife. The priest had been sexually abusing her right from when she was 14, she did not even realise it was a bad because she thought a priest could never do bad. It took a lot of counseling before she was able to get over that experince. The priest was a Family friend and her parents were going through a tough divorce, she sought sloace in the church becasue she had no one else, the priest was like kind to her, paying her fees, sometimes when the trouble got too much at home she would run and sleep in th church but the priest will insist she follows him home, her parents were so engrossed in thier own problems that they never noticed anything, My brother In law and the lady had always been really close when he noticed that there was something going on he confronted her and she answered innocently that the priest said sleeping with bhim was the cure to her demons (She used to have nightmares). He went with her and confronted the priest who also tried to sell the same sick story to him, He gave the Priest a dirty slap and beat him silly, till people came to rescue the priest. That girl really had a hard life and she went to the house of God for protection only to be exploited.
Anyway she is lucky to have had a happy ending and now she is also a volunteer conselor to children who are dealing with parents divorce, seperation and abuse. We live in a sick society and it is really sad that when a girl is sexually molested we find a way to bbalme it on the girl still

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

stories like this make me wanna lock up all the babies in the hse all the tyme! such sick people in this world!
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Tonyet1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2010
Are these stories for real. God! my heart beats faster. Endtime church sha! everything is possible
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by sojuicy(f): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2010
If you can completely conjure up things I did not say, then it is little wonder that your brain cells cannot compute what I actually did say.  What is the point in responding to some of these threads?    The story has holes because you are trying to fit it into one of these Nollywood Film Templates. Life is not as black and white as you would like it to appear.

The man's wife had gone upstairs to bed.

If someone that disgusts you makes a move like that, then it's easy to shout and wish him all the embarrasement and disgrace possible for a human being.  

No, I was never forced.  And he did not make his moves suddenly.  It was gradual.  Paying attention and showing what appeared to be a non-sexual interest in me.  Making me feel important.  He made sure he earned my trust and respect.  If he said jump, I'd ask, how high.  He came across as kind, intelligent and thoughtful.  He would ring me from his office to ask how I was and what I was doing.  I look back on it now and even as a grown woman, I can see how many ladies could be drawn in.  I was not forced.

tpia.:

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by sojuicy(f): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2010
I'm not, and was not, one of those village girls that has to "report" to any relative. I was staying, voluntarily, with my uncle in Lagos because I had a summer job there.

honeric01:

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2010
^^ what the pastor did was wrong. But its rather hard to defend you as well, even though he took advantage of you. But he didnt force you to come back for more did he?

And this became the norm.  Blossoming from oral to the full shebang there on their living room floor.  Then I'd have to face his wife in the morning who was oblivious to his treachery.  We'd go out and there in the back seat, his hand would make it's way under my dress, or he'd guide my hand towards his open zip to give him a hand job.

There were often pretty young girls surrouding him and visiting his house. This was what he told me when I first got nervous about his wife suspecting.  He said she would never think of such a thing because there were always ladies around him.

note the bolded and see why you're not so innocent either. What became the norm? The constant intimacy? You got nervous because you didnt want his wife suspecting, not necessarily because you didnt like the affair.

Most men use the same moves to seduce women. But in this case, the man involved was not only a pastor, he was married. The wife was in the house (her location isnt the point here. I reread your story and it seems she was upstairs while you were having intimacy in the living room downstairs).

and was the man also sleeping with the other girls he mentioned? Was that one of the factors that ended your affair with him?

Now, look at another description of someone who was also seduced by a minister who should have known better:

It almost happend to me last summer, when i went to stay in my aunt house (who is a nun). This priest came to see her while she was at work, and decided to wait. What didnt he do? while cooking rice for him, he started touching my hair, stroking my neck, tellin me how pretty i was and how he was attracted to my mum in those days, (sick bas.tard). I waved it all aside cause i kept thinking, he's a priest, this is probably fatherly love or love of God or something. Even when he held me still and kissed me full on the lips, i still thought there was some penance thing goin on. It only dawned on me when he opend his dirty mouth to say, "please, just let me kiss your bosom, no tongue." No tongue?? Seriously?? Imagine!!! And i was 18!

do you see a difference between your reactions? Same situation, different outcome. I'm not saying her reaction is better than yours, but just letting you know why it seems some of us are putting you as well as the pastor under the spotlight.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by shine2010: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2010
i was returning from an official assignment one day when i heard someone call my name, on looking back i saw an old friend; i was all smiles as sweet memories came flowing.

After that day we spent a couple of lunch hours together, all of which he kept reminding me of how i did him wrong by leaving him years ago. my reasons being that i was 2yrs older than he was, we were becoming too fun of each other and i would not want his mother asking me to leave her small child alone. We even talked about our different reasons for not being married yet.

Six months after we met again i decided to reconsider my decisions and give him a try after all he was old enough to decide for himself now and we were no longer in school.

We spent a wednesday night together and planned on spend the whole weekend together.

Thursday the follow morning when i got to work(he dropped me at the office) with the joy having a very beautiful, i decided to add him on my list of friend on facebook, before me were pictures of him and his wife and pictures of him preaching in his church.

He is a pastor and  had been married for 2 years, his wife is currently outside Nigeria, this he told me when he came to take me home on the weekend we had planned to spend together.

The question is how longer would it have taken for him to tell me the truth.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2010
btw @ topic

all cases arent the same and as such shouldnt be evaluated the same way.

A 13 year old is different from a 17 or 18 year old.

Sleeping with someone who you dont know is married and/or a pastor is different from sleeping with someone whose wife is upstairs and whose church you're a member of.

It's like lumping all r.ape cases together without examining individual circumstances. Many r.apes are actual r.apes, while a few are the woman trying to get back at a man for whatever reason. ie lying.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by sojuicy(f): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2010
tpiah:

"To me he was just another Nigerian man having his cake and eating it"

This speaks volumes. So that "pastor" wasnt the first married man to have an affair with you?

I recall your father being particularly sumptious when he banged me on his cocoa farm under the hot African sun!   grin  I kept on returning for more!  De bobo "ting" too dey sweet-o, kilode!  kiss   No wonder he produced a genius like you that can't read.

Stop reading more into a statement than is actually there.    You are getting particularly embroiled in this. I have moved on from this event. I posted to say, yes, it happens. Never assume a man of the cloth is above sexual misbehaviour. I see myself as neither innocent, nor guilty. I am not seeking your approval. It would actually bother me if you approved of me in any way, as your view on life is so blinkered and ignorant and one sided. You generate so little interest in me that I cannot even recall whether you are male or female. But I would hazard a guess that you are female and you feel you must voice your unsolicited opinion on this because you are afraid that one day, it may be your husband with his hand up another lady's skirt. You are nothing but a self-righteous hypocrite.

So, you've been trawling through my contributions at the Sexuality forum, so you can remind yourself how perfect you are? (stealing your employer's time and resources to surf on the internet? I am self-employed and can do as I please). Are you green with envy that I dare to have a voice, and am not one of those fast girls that shoves allum up in her hole in order to fool some poor trusting guy that she is a virgin after she's bedded every man that's come her way?  If my experiences in life upsets anybody, too bad.  My friends come to me and discuss things with me that they would not discuss with any one else, because they know I am not going to judge, even if I don't like what they've done.  Why don't I judge?  Because life is not black and white.

Because sometimes when you're at the naming ceremony for that beautiful bouncing baby boy and the beaming parents, what you may not know is that the man is firing blanks and to keep up appearances, Boniface, the recently sacked house-boy, was seconded to provide the seed.  (I knew a born again christian couple where they'd been married for years with no kids.  I knew her and thought butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.  Then she had a baby.  Then I became friends with a local boy on her estate who always went strangely quiet when she drove past although she would look straight ahead.  The first time she saw me talking to him, she did a double take as she knew me well.  When he began to talk about a friend of his who felt he had been used by a married woman just to get her pregnant.  One day I asked him directly and he admitted it was him and he was sure the baby was his).

Because sometimes, when you watch that commanding, dignified articulate woman with beautifully applied make-up, delivering a keynote lecture and standing tall amongst her peers, what she cannot tell you, or anybody, not even her mother, is that she dreads going home that night, because every time her husband touches her, he gives her an STD.  And if she refuses his advances, she will need even more make up to be able to venture out at night.

Because that stuck up girl you knew at University who always looked at any man that spoke to her as if he'd been excreted from a dog's rear end, is bottling up the knowledge that from the age of ten, her father paid regular visits to her at night to "tuck her in". And by the time she knew that what he was doing was not natural, the shame of looking her mother and every one else in the face. Because even if they don't blame her for allowing it to happen, she will always be damaged goods. And the stigma would follow her and her children and her children's children.  So silence is best.

Progress will always stare people like you in the face and be just out of your reach.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by sojuicy(f): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2010
aisha2:

Remember that she was reported to the Pastor by her uncle for being sturbor, if she goes back to the uncle, guess who they will believe? A Amn of God the hold in high estem or her a sturborn Girl? Plus at that age, there is a lot going on in her mind. He was 40, at that age he should be having intimacy with another adult and it should be consensual not based on unfair advantage. He was supposed to mentor her back to good behavoir

No, Aisha. I was not reported to my uncle, or sent to my uncle as punishment, or reported for being stubborn. My mother was perfectly capable of disciplining me if she wanted to. I had a summer job in Lagos. I had just turned 18 and finished my first year of uni. My uncle lived close to where the summer job was so I stayed there. This pastor lived near my uncle. So when my uncle had to go abroad for his honeymoon, this guy took me in as a favour. Prior to that, I'd been to their house for Fellowship, and been invited there and spent time with them during the day and been taken back home again. And I did spend at least one night before then, sleeping in the same room as his son and house-girl. All without mishap. The stuff started while I was staying with them when my uncle had to travel.

But this guy was respected, and successful and everything every one aspired to be. If 'd had a mind to report him, which I didn't, I would have needed proof, or to have him caught red-handed. His wife was heavily pregnant with a difficult pregancy and had miscarried before. I really would have liked to have the blame for her miscarrying in the middle of an arguement to be added to my other shopping trolley of wrongs!

Of course I knew what was happening was wrong. I'm not even sure if at the time I knew the difference between adultery and fornication. But I knew we shouldn't be doing what we were doing. I was not comfortable with it. I wanted it to stop and to be able to still retain the friendship and interest he had shown me that lulled me into a false sense of security. So I needed him to agree with me that it should not be going on. When I went back the following summer and went by to say hello and he tried to re-initiate things in the car and I said no firmly, that was when he turned verbally nasty, clearly cheesed off that I'd made a stand. By then, I was strong enough to brush his insults aside as I knew I was in the right and he could not make me feel guilty. Contrary to what the wonderful Tpiah suggests, ending it then was not because I knew I was not the only one.

A minor correction, that is really not so relevant. I said it progressed to the whole shebang. But this thread has made me go over it in a lot of detail. There was no penetration. I'm not even sure I remember being kissed by him! I had always assumed we went all the way. That we did not have full intercourse does not make what happened right.

I get on well with my uncle. I try to imagine what telling him this would have done to our friendship. I guess I am glad that I never got to find out. I do not say that is right. But exposure and raising merry hell, that kind of drama is not my scene.

The only victim in this is the wife. She is doing well now, when I googled her. So I am glad I was not a factor in their breaking up. Although most Nigerian women would not break up over something like that.

Sojuicy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2010
I recall your father being particularly sumptious when he banged me on his cocoa farm under the hot African sun!     I kept on returning for more!  De bobo "ting" too dey sweet-o, kilode!

try harder sweetie.

I do know my father wasnt the married man you mentioned in sexuality section, who you said you had another affair with. That other lover of yours might be the father of someone else on NL though. You can also bang the son if you discover and fancy him wink You're a grown woman and free to live your life as you please.

Since you're too interested in being the victim and not admitting your own culpability in this matter, under the guise of "pitying" the wife, I guess karma will be your only recourse here.

If and when you marry (if you havent already), then dont complain should you catch your husband doing the same thing you did to the pastor and your other married lovers. 

It wont be the girl's fault- it will be your husband's or boyfriend's.

btw first you say the pastor had intimacy with you, then you say he didnt have intimacy with you. Stick to one story.

I wanted it to stop and to be able to still retain the friendship and interest he had shown me that lulled me into a false sense of security.   So I needed him to agree with me that it should not be going on.    When I went back the following summer and went by to say hello and he tried to re-initiate things in the car and I said no firmly, that was when he turned verbally nasty, clearly cheesed off that I'd made a stand.

1. You went back the following summer.

2. You wanted to retain his friendship even though you say the man "forced" or "coerced" you into performing intimacy acts on him the first time. But you used your legs to waka back on whatever excuse. Is there a financial angle to this story?

3. Who exactly was supposed to turn verbally nasty here? You or him?

sweetie, the more you post the worse you make your case sound. And you are googling the wife. smh. I hope she's safe sha!!! E be like say dem send you to destroy her.

as per your sexuality section antics- i was just checking your previous posts and happened to come across the ones I responded to. I didnt even notice the dates (june 2009) until much later on. I'd assumed the posts were recent.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2010
And he did not make his moves suddenly.  It was gradual.  Paying attention and showing what appeared to be a non-sexual interest in me.  Making me feel important.  He made sure he earned my trust and respect.  If he said jump, I'd ask, how high.  He came across as kind, intelligent and thoughtful.  He would ring me from his office to ask how I was and what I was doing.  I look back on it now and even as a grown woman, I can see how many ladies could be drawn in.  I was not forced

I do think for most men (pastor or no pastor), its fairly possible to tell when they're starting to lust after you (or any woman). Well, a 17 year old might be caught unawares somehow, but in the course of interaction, its very hard for a man to hide his intent when he's feeling an attraction towards you. Especially if you're a teenager who is already sexually active.

Unless the guy is a diehard cradle-robber, rapist or whatever- those ones can hide what they're about to do until the opportunity presents itself.

If a pastor has gotten to that lust stage and the female involved wants to hide behind the "he's a man of God" hypothesis, even when she knows where this is leading to, then I'll just say we can fool ourselves some of the time but we cant fool everybody all of the time.

and yes, 17 is a young age but even in Nigeria quite a lot of 17 years olds know their way around the block.

Men who thrive on these kinds of situations, would usually have scoped the woman for a while and feel confident enough to make their move, knowing they're "safe" so to speak ie the woman will most likely agree and not expose them. I dont doubt that's the case with this pastor of yours.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by ayettymama(f): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2010
sojuicy:

I recall your father being particularly sumptious when he banged me on his cocoa farm under the hot African sun!   grin  I kept on returning for more!  De bobo "ting" too dey sweet-o, kilode!  kiss   No wonder he produced a genius like you that can't read.

Stop reading more into a statement than is actually there.    You are getting particularly embroiled in this. I have moved on from this event. I posted to say, yes, it happens. Never assume a man of the cloth is above sexual misbehaviour. I see myself as neither innocent, nor guilty. I am not seeking your approval. It would actually bother me if you approved of me in any way, as your view on life is so blinkered and ignorant and one sided. You generate so little interest in me that I cannot even recall whether you are male or female. But I would hazard a guess that you are female and you feel you must voice your unsolicited opinion on this because you are afraid that one day, it may be your husband with his hand up another lady's skirt. You are nothing but a self-righteous hypocrite.

So, you've been trawling through my contributions at the Sexuality forum, so you can remind yourself how perfect you are? (stealing your employer's time and resources to surf on the internet? I am self-employed and can do as I please). Are you green with envy that I dare to have a voice, and am not one of those fast girls that shoves allum up in her hole in order to fool some poor trusting guy that she is a virgin after she's bedded every man that's come her way?  If my experiences in life upsets anybody, too bad.  My friends come to me and discuss things with me that they would not discuss with any one else, because they know I am not going to judge, even if I don't like what they've done.  Why don't I judge?  Because life is not black and white.

Because sometimes when you're at the naming ceremony for that beautiful bouncing baby boy and the beaming parents, what you may not know is that the man is firing blanks and to keep up appearances, Boniface, the recently sacked house-boy, was seconded to provide the seed.  (I knew a born again christian couple where they'd been married for years with no kids.  I knew her and thought butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.  Then she had a baby.  Then I became friends with a local boy on her estate who always went strangely quiet when she drove past although she would look straight ahead.  The first time she saw me talking to him, she did a double take as she knew me well.  When he began to talk about a friend of his who felt he had been used by a married woman just to get her pregnant.  One day I asked him directly and he admitted it was him and he was sure the baby was his).

Because sometimes, when you watch that commanding, dignified articulate woman with beautifully applied make-up, delivering a keynote lecture and standing tall amongst her peers, what she cannot tell you, or anybody, not even her mother, is that she dreads going home that night, because every time her husband touches her, he gives her an STD.  And if she refuses his advances, she will need even more make up to be able to venture out at night.

Because that stuck up girl you knew at University who always looked at any man that spoke to her as if he'd been excreted from a dog's rear end, is bottling up the knowledge that from the age of ten, her father paid regular visits to her at night to "tuck her in". And by the time she knew that what he was doing was not natural, the shame of looking her mother and every one else in the face. Because even if they don't blame her for allowing it to happen, she will always be damaged goods. And the stigma would follow her and her children and her children's children.  So silence is best.

Progress will always stare people like you in the face and be just out of your reach.  

gatdayuuuum

real talk!
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2010
^^ stuff happens. Its called life.

Still doesnt excuse culpability if you're an[b] active [/b] participant in such things.

Obama's dad did blah blah blah. Clinton did bleh bleh bleh. Obasanjo did bluh bluh bluh. Some women have nine kids for nine husbands. Others have four kids, none of which belongs to the husband.

None of this excuses sojuicy.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by ursa: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2010
tpia
Please can you back off!!!
SoJuicy is telling her story and you have guts to analyse it?
Maybe tpia, you have such a story in your past and it seems no go area.
Anybody that stands up and decides to speak must be brought down to size.
Can you bottle it up and let others learn from her experience?

Life is really funny!
People do have experiences and abuse is something that is not easily spotted.
Everytime we believe others must submit to us because we rate better then it is abuse.

Example are abound and let us not pretend
a lecturer wants to sleep with somebody for marks - abuse
an employer wants to sleep with a candidate before offering a job - abuse
a poorer person needs a favour like money and I insist on sleeping with her first - abuse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Decided To Be A Playboy / TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) / He Fulfilled His Promise [Graphic Photo ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.