Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double (84275 Views)

Xenophobia: Oyo Gives 32 Returnees N30,000 Each / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Fake Buhari: Fani Kayode Gives 32 Reasons To Show Buhari Has Been Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Tchinaidi(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ken4Christ:
Whatever position you take, the real truth will still be known. You cannot sweep FFK observation under the carpet. Listen to the previous independent day speech of 2015 and 2016, President Buhari style of presentation of his announcement is not the same. The present Buhari seldom looks up.

Nigeria is a country where you can't make your observations anymore. All these will stop one day.
As in eh.My brother I just listed to his previous speech with this current one.so many things are not adding up.even his pronounciations are not concurrent.Some thing is definitely fishy.In this country u can never say neva,the cabal can go to any length to retain power. investigation alert fully triggered

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Malawian(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
If these allegations are not true, BMC will not be on overdrive here with personal insults and attacks.

Also, there are softwares that can mimick a person's voice.

One thing is now apparent, there is a body double. Whether real Buhari still lives is what we don't know yet.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
famzynet:
Truth be said. I agree with FFK. Come to think of it,those of us in the medical field know the truth. The Buhari of today seems different. An elderly person that has been using classes cannot suddenly stop using one. No one mentioned that Buhari had eye surgery. In every rumour, there is an element of truth. Nnamdi kanu mentioned this,then Asari and now FFK. Are Nigerians missing something? We learnt he heard crohns disease. Crohn disease is not something you just recover like that. Something is obviously missing and Nigerians are blind to it.

If you are in the medical field and believe what FFK just said, then there is even a serious danger.

11 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by alizma: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
haywire1:
Nigeria politics tire me ooooo. FFK needs brain surgery .. Maybe he should get a gun or juju to kill d president AbI which kind wahala be all these sef angry

no be only ffk need the surgery o. just check the first few comments that agree with him and the number of people that click the like button for those comments then you can guess how many Nigerians need brain surgery.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by mankind05(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
why can't some people have a little sense and stop spreading accusations and wrong information around.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Toofan007: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
godox2:

Are you saying that, the North hausa / fulani connived with UK, to bring a foreigner (Sudanese) to rule almost the 180million people of Nigeria?
Are Nigerians this dumb?
Some Nigerians are dumber o. I tell you.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Bullhari: 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
FrancisDiote:
May God help us in this country. Though i doubt it but of a fact he is more agile than before.

And doesnt use his glasses

the only reason he made.

FFK sef
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by brightalo17: 12:27am On Oct 04, 2017
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Please wake up. This is 21st century. The world is no longer run by conquests and violent territorial expansion sprees. You should think rationally, not like an illogical homo idiota. Fayode raised 32 points, an effing 32! These are no more the times to relive the feudal excapades of Gandoki and Hambama or Dan Fodyo or Ibn al Walid. Learn to reason well and stop all these childish rants.
Wish the trash you spewed here can bring back those that died during Egwu Ekeh or even Bring back Kanu, but at the end Fake Buhari still gave Kanu a hot chase, imagine when the original Buhari will ever show face. 32 points only mtweeeeeeee. was waiting for 1 thousand points.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Ristamike: 12:28am On Oct 04, 2017
Say what you want but some of the points above on Buhari being doubled president is so close to the truth, he has a lot of points!
Thanks.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by edupedia: 4:12am On Oct 04, 2017
mmb:
FFK is a terrorist. because anybody who associates with a terrorist is a terrorist too.

...if he likes let him dream up 132 "reasons" while sniffing his usual...only sniffers like him care to know...if he was a governor like Fayose he too would have declared interest in the presidency to avoid Kuje and on-going prosecution...shameless HEMP SMOKER
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Rolly22(m): 6:21am On Oct 04, 2017
edimahgurl:
Some true facts here tho undecided..Aint biafran oo don't comman attack me angry

Run before Zombies come after you
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Rolly22(m): 6:23am On Oct 04, 2017
Akinz0126:
You all attacking the. Messengers leaving behind the message are dounce.

Well nothing is impossible in 9ja whatever way we've been scam and their might be an atom of truth in it!!!

Ye shall not quote me I repeat thou shall not quote me

Thou have been quoted Lol
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by gentleedu(m): 6:44am On Oct 04, 2017
FrancisDiote:
May God help us in this country. Though i doubt it but of a fact he is more agile than before.

And doesnt use his glasses
anything is possible for the white.if they can change the body of a man to look like that of a woman, then there claim could be correct.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by twosquare(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2017
ngelbee:
To me Buhari is cloned
You can say replaced with a double either via facial surgery... Cloning is another art of science entirely banned.... People on NL should be careful with their choice of words. It sends the wrong signal and meaning.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by nairalandankrah: 8:06am On Oct 04, 2017
Goke7:

really?
Do you trust the presidency Yes / No
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by venus4cupid: 8:20am On Oct 04, 2017
Hmmm thank God Jonathan didn't succeed in his plans to make a sitting president remain in office for six consecutive years else Buhari would have still had 4 years can u imagine?

Now I cannot freely speak becos I am afraid of talking (where is my freedom of expression?)

Now I cannot move to the north becos I am afraid of the quit notice (where is my freedom of movement)

Now I cannot marry my Muslim girlfriend because I am Igbo (where is my freedom of association?)

Now I cannot even farm to eat because Fulani will kill me (where is my right to life?)

Buhari has divided this country, he has crippled the powers of the constitution, he has thrown away the rule of law and he has denied me my fundamental human rights that even by typing this I M afraid the mod may ban me

That is why I will vote ATIKU come 2019

He is educated
He is not violent
He is not a religious fanatic

Thank you
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by OjukwuWarBird: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
the facts is when you look at buhari pre London and post London pic....you know something is up

let's not forget they sacked his personal photographer

another person who knew him so well

They are covering up something for them to sack his personal photographer.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by sampariwa(m): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2017
Did you see any lethal weapon among the two..... what made them terrorists ? We are in the Dean of democracy.... you have right to speak
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Elbowroom: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2017
Akinz0126:

Define school?Oponu

Olodo Oloriburuku

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
people laught at Chriopher Colombus too when he said the world was round, but it turned out he was right!
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by luswitz(f): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
From the day this guy returned, I was observant enough to know that buhari wasnt back. NIGERIANS should be less tribalistic and be smart. The media doent put up a close range of him on the news, in most cases dey dont at all. People watch closely and u realise the truth will come out bitter.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Akinz0126(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
Elbowroom:

Olodo Oloriburuku

Shege yan iskaka ci gidan ku

Keep quoting dan banza
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Elbowroom: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Akinz0126:

Shege yan iskaka ci gidan ku

Keep quoting dan banza

Shege Dan uwarka
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Unik3030: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
stcool:

Just shut up. Next time make your point without quoting me.
If he is dumb, what do I call your messiah Buhari?
igbos are so full of hate that they go for anything anti buhari, but y? what's d big deal in been in opposition? Hausa's n Yoruba have been there n they never did all these
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Unik3030: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
ngelbee:
To me Buhari is cloned
i don't blame you, u pay more attention to your make up than your book that's y u believe cloning is like going to the market to get new wears. read deeply about cloning n stop this follow follow stupidity that Nnamdi kanu dropped b4 running away. so d same cloned buhari went to deliver speech abroad n reasonable n world press didn't observe it's not d real president
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Unik3030: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
Klington:
hardfact

Nnamdi kalu has always been right

It's obvious

Believe that impostor is buhari at ur own risk

One chance
so the impostor went to deliver speech abroad in front of reasonable world leaders n intellectuals and nobody said anything about it (I guess he bribed them there) even world press didn't say anything about it n u want people to believe hated filled individuals like Nnamdi kanu, ffk, asari dokubo.those people we know that they never wanted d man to come back alive
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Unik3030: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Luv2byoung4eva:
this might be 100% right. why did APC use rat to disorganise Buhari's office. all these are just in case if buhari can't answer some questions. he might use the rat issue as an excuse. maybe rat has eaten up the documents can't find any of them.

why didn't they allow Ekiti gov. to see buhari in London . they know Fayose will discover some loopholes immediately and leak their secrets.
even if Nnamdi kanu says u are a bastard, u will look for ways to justify that. Nawah for u
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Klington: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Unik3030:
so the impostor went to deliver speech abroad in front of reasonable world leaders n intellectuals and nobody said anything about it (I guess he bribed them there) even world press didn't say anything about it n u want people to believe hated filled individuals like Nnamdi kanu, ffk, asari dokubo.those people we know that they never wanted d man to come back alive
buhari supporters are rigid to a fault.
Truth can't be hidden for too long.
There's a movie called the dictator

It's a weird fact that only time will unravel.
Over n out
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Unik3030: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

I Cant Undastand How U Can Actually Refute Ur Own Claims. You're A Mad Cow!! Our Messiah Buhari Is Dead. The Current Buhari Is Cloned For The 2019 General Elections. Eat Ur Putrid Heads
go n read d meaning of cloning n how possible it is for an aged human being to b cloned. u people just keep shouting cloning, ahhhhh it's Now obvious Nigeria has the highest proportion of educated illiterates
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Unik3030: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Klington:

buhari supporters are rigid to a fault.
Truth can't be hidden for too long.
There's a movie called the dictator
i swear to God who made me I didn't vote in 2015 cos I never liked buhari or gej, but the way u people are talking about cloning is exasperating. I beg u in d name of God go n read about cloning n liberate your self about mental slavery.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Klington: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Unik3030:
i swear to God who made me I didn't vote in 2015 cos I never liked buhari or gej, but the way u people are talking about cloning is exasperating. I beg u in d name of God go n read about cloning n liberate your self about mental slavery.
Please use ur glasses and read with open mind.
Neither Nnamdi kanu, ffk nor i mentioned cloning.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Praktikals(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
akinade28:
Somebody should pls explain to me exactly what is FFK's problem
I just don't get, though I'm not a Buhari fan, I'm anxiously anticipating 2023 (fixed) so that we can vote him out
I hate that this FFK guy is from the same town as me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.