Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double (84276 Views)

Xenophobia: Oyo Gives 32 Returnees N30,000 Each / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Fake Buhari: Fani Kayode Gives 32 Reasons To Show Buhari Has Been Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by alen4smith(m): 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:
The presidency should come out to debunk these information's and not just directing soldiers against those who have been giving this info.

Garba shehu should come and do his job these are very weighty allegations that have atom of possibility.

Asari dokubo made the same assertion in a video released today ,Nnamdi KANU also said same before the military invasion.
ROBOT
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by frankihima(m): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
FrancisDiote:
May God help us in this country. Though i doubt it but of a fact he is more agile than before.

And doesnt use his glasses
pls can u go to villa and ask the question.u must be a confuse element that is dying of hunger.sorry come and take one yam I have enough food for goat like u.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by prettyboi1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:
The presidency should come out to debunk these information's and not just directing soldiers against those who have been giving this info.

Garba shehu should come and do his job these are very weighty allegations that have atom of possibility.

Asari dokubo made the same assertion in a video released today ,Nnamdi KANU also said same before the military invasion.

'Weighty allegations'? By who?

3 irrelevant idiots (Femi Fani-Kayode, Nnamdi Kanu & Asari Dokubo) cook up dumb tales that even nursery school students won't believe and you call those 'weighty allegations'? Lol.

The person that will reply these 3 fools is the real fool.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by ybalogs(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sultty:
FFK now it's been confirmed
I can't agree more. Please allow me steal your meme.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by somehow: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
From "I" to "we", who are the "we" that came to meet you or had a voting out meeting with you? please speak for yourself, until there is someone worth his or her salt that can replace him, I will vote him.
akinade28:
Somebody should pls explain to me exactly what is FFK's problem
I just don't get, though I'm not a Buhari fan, I'm anxiously anticipating 2019 so that we can vote him out
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by frankihima(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
masterP042:
Funny enough even the fake buhari looks sick. He will soon die, let them get ready for another double. Mumu cabal
no ipob again now is nairaland .sorry come and have ur biafra .e pain u
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by dayo2hot: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Kai, this stupid man don watch on nikkita movies too much
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by poksmahn(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ngene44:
Nigerians are equally filled with hates. we nw hate ourselves. you are also guilty of it and Nigeria will never grow like this.
I'm not filled with hate.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
frankihima:
pls can u go to villa and ask the question.u must be a confuse element that is dying of hunger.sorry come and take one yam I have enough food for goat like u.
i dont need food from wretched people like you.

All i did was speak my mind as a concerned Nigerian and all you do is wait till i have dropped a comment before you react.

Please keep your frustration to yourself and your poverty stricken yam to your dying family
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
i cnt wait to extend his tenure beyond 2019
Why not your moniker shows ur a fulani so u wld surely vote for your brother...as for me and my family no elections in biafra land
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by tete7000(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
Somebody should pls explain to me exactly what is FFK's problem
I just don't get, though I'm not a Buhari fan, I'm anxiously anticipating 2019 so that we can vote him out

The guy is sick. Learn to ignore his posts. Social media has given many deranged people voice, reason you always read from ffk.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
And the the president could not work from the office,he said he would be working from home to avoid questions and some interviews....
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by FrankGiel: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Bobby808:
Apc will never change its slongan. Abussive and propaganda always. Why not take pain to debunk this claim that is smelling every where. In the country.
So you think its easy to replace someone right??. U think it is easy to find a look alike that looks exactly like buhari, then convince him to come.. If it was that a lookalike came out to address the nation in a broadcast we can even consider to look into the allegation.. But he attends meeting, talks to executive council members, interacts with family.. U will need to be as foolish as KANU and FFK to believe this nonsence

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by FrankGiel: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
raymondFirstborn:

How do you know if its TRUE or NOT, do you live in AsoRock.

See anything is possible as the Northerners want to hold un to power.
Guy, u make it seem as though this guys are as smart as this..
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Very possible Nigerian leaders are very dishonest and will do anything to hold onto power.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by FrankGiel: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:
you should bother about the image of Nigeria outside and how serious the international community will take Nigeria than calling fani a mad man.
U IPOB people and propaganda . u think USA will not know if a clone is in power?? Guy be smart.. But seriously, did they use foolishness to swear for us Nigerians?? What kind of 2 kobo mindset do we have??

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Mypeople2(m): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
Wow! These are hard facts.Those things should be investigated and not swept under the carpet
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by room089: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
FFK and his ilks will die in their quickness to display their 'nothingness'.

1. I wonder when they had one -on- one contact with Buhari to have been able to figure out all these things?

2. With the type of care, medication and huge sums of money spent on Buhari, why won't he be rejuvenated; or is money no longer the answer to ALL problems?
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by BALLOSKI: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
FrancisDiote:
May God help us in this country. Though i doubt it but of a fact he is more agile than before.

And doesnt use his glasses
I'm happy you guys are confused. The man you said was dead is back and stronger than before.

May God do what he has done to the enemies of buhari to my enemies.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
room089:
FFK and his ilks will die in their quickness to display their 'nothingness'.

1. I wonder when they had one -on- one contact with Buhari to have been able to figure out all these things?

2. With the type of care, medication and huge sums of money spent on Buhari, why won't he be rejuvenated; or is money no longer the answer to ALL problems?
It is. And that's why Yar' Adua is still alive today. Please shut up.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by BALLOSKI: 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:

dunderhead listen to dunderheads. We don't listen to such people, you guys do.

I'm happy you guys are confused. The man you said was dead is back and stronger than before.

May God do what he has done to the enemies of buhari to my enemies.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by brightalo17: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
stcool:

Just shut up. Next time make your point without quoting me.
If he is dumb, what do I call your messiah Buhari?

You no dey shame say, fake Buhari chased your original god away from his own state ?
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by GFNL(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
FKK made a very serious allegations with points, Garba Shue over to you. This claims quantify the reason for the retirement of top military brass from SS and SE recently.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by famzynet: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Truth be said. I agree with FFK. Come to think of it,those of us in the medical field know the truth. The Buhari of today seems different. An elderly person that has been using classes cannot suddenly stop using one. No one mentioned that Buhari had eye surgery. In every rumour, there is an element of truth. Nnamdi kanu mentioned this,then Asari and now FFK. Are Nigerians missing something? We learnt he heard crohns disease. Crohn disease is not something you just recover like that. Something is obviously missing and Nigerians are blind to it.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Elbowroom: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Akinz0126:
You all attacking the. Messengers leaving behind the message are dounce.

Well nothing is impossible in 9ja whatever way we've been scam and their might be an atom of truth in it!!!

Ye shall not quote me I repeat thou shall not quote me

U go school at Al?
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Akinz0126(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Elbowroom:

U go school at Al?

Define school?Oponu
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
brightalo17:

You no dey shame say, fake Buhari chased your original god away from his own state ?
Please wake up. This is 21st century. The world is no longer run by conquests and violent territorial expansion sprees. You should think rationally, not like an illogical homo idiota. Fayode raised 32 points, an effing 32! These are no more the times to relive the feudal excapades of Gandoki and Hambama or Dan Fodyo or Ibn al Walid. Learn to reason well and stop all these childish rants.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by godox2(m): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Very True

That person might not be Buhari
Are you saying that, the North hausa / fulani connived with UK, to bring a foreigner (Sudanese) to rule almost the 180million people of Nigeria?
Are Nigerians this dumb?
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by 3kay945(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
raymondFirstborn:

Do you know that humans have look alikes.

You might even have a look alike somewhere.
With plastic surgery , your parents would never be able to differentiate.

And the voice?? ?
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by phranq(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:

Please who is the presidency
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by delerx(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ffk being dumb is an understatement
fidalgo19:
So people can be dumb like this.
Even a baby can identify his father from an imposter.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by higherpower: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
FrancisDiote:

Your brain needs to be formated back to its factory settings.
Your instinct is dead already. I only aired my observations and you bring your frustration to my post.
You are not into media so you just sit behind your phone and type nonsense.

This pix has been in circulation though. But as a media man we have seen things
Your foolishness, I guess is hereditary

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.