Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double (84272 Views)

Xenophobia: Oyo Gives 32 Returnees N30,000 Each / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Fake Buhari: Fani Kayode Gives 32 Reasons To Show Buhari Has Been Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Goke7: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
iyke77:
The Buhari i knew before he went for treatment will never talk for 90 minutes as he did in his Oct 1 national broadcast without trying or attempting to cough, and his speech would never be anything but kwaruption.....

so people's health don't get better in your dictionary, you guys keep exposing what's in your hearts

10 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by geokay777(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
mmb:
FFK is a terrorist. because anybody who associates with a terrorist is a terrorist too.

Case Closed! [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cool
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by kindnyce(m): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:
The presidency should come out to debunk these information's and not just directing soldiers against those who have been giving this info.
Garba shehu should come and do his work these are very weighty allegations.

I Believe with people like you reasoning this way and believing what a nutcase like ffk is spewing, then Naija is on a long thing.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by ODVanguard: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oh no. FFK has been infected by the same potent virus of delusion afflicting ipigs. cry cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by nairalandankrah: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Deep down in me,, something tells me ffk is right..mehn I don't trust the presidency

11 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Goke7: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
nairalandankrah:
Deep down in me,, something tells me ffk is right..mehn I don't trust the presidency

really?

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Denko2721987(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
ah... Nigeriaaaaaaa....
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by NOC1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
stcool:

Just shut up. Next time make your point without quoting me.
If he is dumb, what do I call your messiah Buhari?

hey baby lower your voice, i am not with a cane here... try to communicate.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by HonabFaj(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Please ,how did they know that there is one jubril from Sudan that looks like Buhari

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by magoo10(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
kindnyce:

I Believe with people like you reasoning this way and believing what a nutcase like ffk is spewing, then Naija is on a long thing.
there you go attacking my person,the govt should come out and debunk this because it will paint Nigeria bad.I am sure of the govt use military force Against these people you will be happy .

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by jumobi1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
HonabFaj:
Please ,how did they know that there is one jubril from Sudan that looks like Buhari

Snitches exists. Not saying Jubril does exist.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by GetMeRight: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
Somebody should pls explain to me exactly what is FFK's problem
I just don't get, though I'm not a Buhari fan, I'm anxiously anticipating 2019 so that we can vote him out
Get your voter's card ready and start mobilising against him right from this moment because this task you're putting before yourself might be bigger than your capacity.
https://www.nairaland.com/4091359/pmb-gej-atiku-entrust-200b/6#61036644

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by NickD(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
NOC1:

what is finishing? he just displayed the dumbness and stupidity in him to the public.

the finishing you are talking about must be he ridiculed himself, made himself an object for public dissection, because many people will be asking is he mad?
These claims have been even before FFK spoke out.. so how is he mad?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by ogmask: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Watch how some supposed educated fellows jump on ths ill fated wagon and try to make sense [nonsense] out of it.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by jumobi1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
He certainly sounds different but that could be because of health issues. I think FFK’s idea is crazy but Nigeria is crazy so. Bangdadadang
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Boyooosa(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Now I believe loneliness + drug = MADNESS!
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by rufus7719: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
I think people that are close to this man called FFK should do the heedful. Yaaba left is still functioning pls before his case would get out of hand. This people knows what they did to Buhari and they believe he can't survive it. They have forgotten what God can do. As He decided to heal Buhari, who can challenge Him. Buhari's case is a pure miracle. Let the wicked ones be aware. If God can raise the dead, it can't be difficult for him to heal the living. I rest my case.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by sample007: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Coming thru...issue ...pound sterling lama n fise tissue...Oga FFK(FuFuKayode) ! Abeg! Go solo joor...
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by GetMeRight: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
NickD:

These claims have been even before FFK spoke out.. so how is he mad?
Because the person who said it before also needs psychiatric evaluation.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Oblang(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:
The presidency should come out to debunk these information's and not just directing soldiers against those who have been giving this info.

Garba shehu should come and do his job these are very weighty allegations.

Asari dokubo made the same assertion in a video released today ,Nnamdi KANU also said same before the military invasion.

Debunk what? Who get time to debunk such trash...

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by masquerade20: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
FFK IS RIGHT

5 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by shino62: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
I just don't get, though I'm not a Buhari fan, I'm anxiously anticipating 2019 so that we can vote him out
your brother is insane.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Ojiofor: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Naija grin grin.

Fulani and power anything is possible.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by eflintsone(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
this is the most useless and foolish thing i have ever read online... ffk nd co showed how dull and stupid dey are...well many fools will believe this, first they said pmb is dead, he came back nd pulled the nation outta recession... nothing to talk bout pmb now they are talking about him been cloned ����

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
everything is possible in Nigeria! this guy could be Right! nigerians should start asking Questions. instead of fighting Amongst themselves. this is very possible!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
nairalandankrah:

And you believe PMB's wife and kids will go along with this mega farce?

Or they don't know their husband and father, too?

Do you think that, to please a cabal, they would allow their father/husband to be forever robbed the dignity of a proper, befitting burial?

FFK is on meth. He's now seeing things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by magoo10(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oblang:

Debunk what? Who get time to debunk such trash...
It is trash to you but not to the international community.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by economania(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Gbabestic
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by raymondFirstborn(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
people, It might be TRUE o.

The buhari that we know doesn't see without glasses.Even asari dokubo said the samething.

I am buharis no 1 fan, but please instead of calling FFK names, lets take note..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by diegwu01: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
I agree with FFK, this is a New replaced Buhari
Lets all show Love to the New Buhari and support him with all our might and return him and Osinbajo in 2019.
The Old wicked Buhari died a long time ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Kobicove(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
This hilarious grin
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
i cnt wait to extend his tenure beyond 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.