Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double (84250 Views)

Xenophobia: Oyo Gives 32 Returnees N30,000 Each / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Fake Buhari: Fani Kayode Gives 32 Reasons To Show Buhari Has Been Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Horlufemi(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Akinz0126:
You all attacking the. Messengers leaving behind the message are dounce.

Well nothing is impossible in 9ja whatever way we've been scam and their might be an atom of truth in it!!!

Ye shall not quote me I repeat thou shall not quote me

Truth x Truth = Truth
Truth x lie = lie
lie x lie = lie
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by ImaIma1(f): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Before older/elderly people used to be wise and used to talk with sense. But now we have too many overgrown babies seeking attention all around. FFK talks from all parts of his mouth.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by MOSICATED5(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
How come the take Buhari has same voice with the real Buhari
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Akinz0126(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Horlufemi:

Truth x Truth = Truth
Truth x lie = lie
lie x lie = lie

Meaning?abeg ah no sabi maths in conclusion?
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Adetewa: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nathdoug:
ffk will go score free bro don't cry that's the strength of opposition..when Jonathan was in power he was also abused more than this so my brother stop crying
opposition?
right.
his opposition status still give him the right over sudan, and jibril of sudan?
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by MEHO: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
People like us knew Buhari was dead long ago, except for the Hausa/Fulani and some blinded Islamic Yorubas. The truth is not far from being unveiled. Let's keep watching. Nigeria is dead, totally dead I mean.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Adetewa: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
MEHO:
People like us knew Buhari was dead long ago, except for the Hausa/Fulani and some blinded Islamic Yorubas. The truth is not far from being unveiled. Let's keep watching. Nigeria is dead, totally dead I mean.
ffk injected you people a bit dose of coca energy to energize you.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by shegie(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
fkk a perfect stunts mad man in nature
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Tecno66: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Akinz0126:
You all attacking the. Messengers leaving behind the message are dounce.

Well nothing is impossible in 9ja whatever way we've been scam and their might be an atom of truth in it!!!

Ye shall not quote me I repeat thou shall not quote me
An allegation has been made. It is left for us to observe to if it is true. We are Nigerians and we know ourselves and we know there is nothing some of us can not do to cling to power, so lets watch. I guarantee you that if the allegation is true, even Osinbajo will release it to FFK or Fayose to blow it open because they are good at such things. Remember when they mentioned the president to Babachua Lawal, the enstranged former SGF, he asked which president? What did he mean? Could he be asking whether they are talking about the real president or the one being prepared? I dont believe the allegations too but I ll rather leave my options open because this is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Akinz0126(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tecno66:
An allegation has been made. It is left for us to observe to if it is true. We are Nigerians and we know ourselves and we know there is nothing some of us can not do to cling to power, so lets watch. I guarantee you that if the allegation is true, even Osinbajo will release it to FFK or Fayose to blow it open because they are good at such things. Remember when they mentioned the president to Babachua Lawal, the enstranged former SGF, he asked which president? What did he mean? Could he be asking whether they are talking about the real president or the one being prepared? I dont believe the allegations too but I ll rather leave my options open because this is Nigeria.

On point bro there are many things peculiar about our ogidi baba
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by thanie(f): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Kai, is the man not happy that there is an improvement in the president's health status. Please wish him well to avoid the Law of karma.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by NowisGod109(f): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
WotzupNG:
https://www.facebook.com/femifanikayode/posts/10209410179000860

Former Minister of Aviation, Olufemi Olukayode has taken to Facebook to buttress Nnamdi Kanu's claim of President Buhari being substituted with a double who now parades himself as the President.

He highlighted some observations to support the claim.

See the observations below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/ffk-president-buhari-replaced-double/

You forgot to add this;
The statement he gave on 1st October looks pre-recorded and doesn't match
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Luv2byoung4eva: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
this might be 100% right. why did APC use rat to disorganise Buhari's office. all these are just in case if buhari can't answer some questions. he might use the rat issue as an excuse. maybe rat has eaten up the documents can't find any of them.

why didn't they allow Ekiti gov. to see buhari in London . they know Fayose will discover some loopholes immediately and leak their secrets.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Very True

That person might not be Buhari

Even the British lawmaker raises alarms that Buhari is dead.

Why on earth would the acting president spent five(5) minutes to briefed the president that is away from his country and returned so soon?

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by manikspears: 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
stcool:

Just shut up. Next time make your point without quoting me.
If he is dumb, what do I call your messiah Buhari?

Dude,why the shut up word?
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by enemyofprogress: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
Somebody should pls explain to me exactly what is FFK's problem
I just don't get, though I'm not a Buhari fan, I'm anxiously anticipating 2019 so that we can vote him out
see as you are speaking from both sides of your mouth
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by manikspears: 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:
you should bother about the image of Nigeria outside and how serious the international community will take Nigeria than calling fani a mad man.

Tell that to fufu Kayode with his stupid theories
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by manikspears: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
989900:
Crack.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by superpauL(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
Somebody should pls explain to me exactly what is FFK's problem
I just don't get, though I'm not a Buhari fan, I'm anxiously anticipating 2019 so that we can vote him out
Trash!
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nikbaebrown(f): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
stcool:

Just shut up. Next time make your point without quoting me.
If he is dumb, what do I call your messiah Buhari?

I Cant Undastand How U Can Actually Refute Ur Own Claims. You're A Mad Cow!! Our Messiah Buhari Is Dead. The Current Buhari Is Cloned For The 2019 General Elections. Eat Ur Putrid Heads
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by KA24DETT(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
FFK is a real Politician .. Always trying to stay relevant no matter what...
He likes the attention it brings. It makes him relevant and draws attention to him so anyone running for 2019 (e.g Atiku) will try to court him which will in turn bring him ( FFK) closer to power and money ..
Y'all need to read inbetween the lines and anticipate moves..
FFK knows how to stay relevant . I can not hate on his hustle ..
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Kiakia(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
WotzupNG:
https://www.facebook.com/femifanikayode/posts/10209410179000860

Former Minister of Aviation, Olufemi Olukayode has taken to Facebook to buttress Nnamdi Kanu's claim of President Buhari being substituted with a double who now parades himself as the President.

He highlighted some observations to support the claim.

See the observations below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/ffk-president-buhari-replaced-double/
Sahara Reporters should investigate this claim.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by higherpower: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
FrancisDiote:
May God help us in this country. Though i doubt it but of a fact he is more agile than before.

And doesnt use his glasses

You are clever by quarter. So those who cloned him didn't remember to ask him to use glasses to authenticate cloning. UN could not know this but you know. Are you not ashamed?
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by gawu1: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
raymondFirstborn:

How do you know if its TRUE or NOT, do you live in AsoRock.

See anything is possible as the Northerners want to hold un to power.
Any day someone appears and claims he's Kanu, we ipobian pigs will never accept him again because he must have been cloned. The real Kanu we know have been killed during operation python dance.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
higherpower:

You are clever by quarter. So those who cloned him didn't remember to ask him to use glasses to authenticate cloning. UN could not know this but you know. Are you not ashamed?
Your brain needs to be formated back to its factory settings.
Your instinct is dead already. I only aired my observations and you bring your frustration to my post.
You are not into media so you just sit behind your phone and type nonsense.

This pix has been in circulation though. But as a media man we have seen things

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Odioko1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nawa

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by imagrg(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Youngeveryday01:
We thank God almighty for the success so far. we hope to continue to win big. Be a part of our continuous winning and be glad you are.
See images below for more..
Na lie. You are a scammer. Let no body deceive you fellow Nairalanders! The tickets are fake because they don't have receipt or bet code numbers. Beware!
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Horlufemi(m): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Akinz0126:

Meaning?abeg ah no sabi maths in conclusion?
An atom of Truth in a lie doesn't make it truth. It's a big fat lie
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by manikspears: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Reptyle:

Take a few minutes to google and read up on "Cloning". I trust that you will then see how foolish and uninformed all 3 men are to be making a claim and weaving a senseless conspiracy theory that PMB was cloned within the 3 months he was out of Nigeria.

I've been looking at ffk and asari dokubo ranting about cloning, the truth is that I'm not disappointed in asari because he is an illiterate but for ffk and those on nairaland reasoning with his foolish talk, I am extremely disappointed, now let's say ffk is mad are these set of nairalanders mad too? Because the time they used to click like and type rubbish they can spend that time and go on Google and read on cloning instead of displaying their ignorance internationally. People read comments on nairaland in Canada and USA so please stop embarrassing us.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by okofians(m): 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
FFK is a dissipation of sperm and a buffoon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.