Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,782 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double (84268 Views)

Xenophobia: Oyo Gives 32 Returnees N30,000 Each / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Fake Buhari: Fani Kayode Gives 32 Reasons To Show Buhari Has Been Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Toks2008(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
raymondFirstborn:

Do you know that humans have look alikes.

You might even have a look alike somewhere.
With plastic surgery , your parents would never be able to differentiate.

I agree but the world is a small place and if indeed there is a look alike of Buhari,the media would have hinted about it.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by semyman: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Whoever is there provided he is not GEJ and a pro corruption apologist, we don't care

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by dami2boi(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
mmb:
FFK is a terrorist. because anybody who associates with a terrorist is a terrorist too.
Yes you are right, that brings to mind i.e an attack against boko haram is an attack against the North

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by frankmoney(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jarus:
To think FFK is a product of Cambridge University.

That's the only thing that shocks me.
it beats my imagination the way FFK reasons , he plays politics like a child
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Adetewa: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Toks2008:

I agree but the world is a small place and if indeed there is a look alike of Buhari,the media would have hinted about it.
jibril of sudan is popular everybody know him he is still alive.
ffk will not go score free on this, enough for the stupid.

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by kluv2(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Thought they said fani kayode is a lawyer,where is his chamber? When does he have time to argue cases in court with all this 'busybody'
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by deafeyez: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Adetewa:
jibril of sudan is popular everybody know him he is still alive. ffk will not go score free on this, enough for the stupid.
So u know this Jibril. Hmm he is more healthier than imagined. Why na.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by eflintsone(m): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
raymondFirstborn:

yea.Truth is Northerners dont want what happened during Yaradua's tenure to happen to Buhari.

The Northerners dont want to give up power.
this still does not give enough evidence that pmb was cloned .... do not be brainwashed and blindfolded all cos of some self interest or hate
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
Is this how to play opposition politics?? shame!!
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by xangerar: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Who benefits from all these clownish things? And when he is asked in to explain a bit further we wont hear word on twitter.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by akabude: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
what is finishing? he just displayed the dumbness and stupidity in him to the public.

the finishing you are talking about must be he ridiculed himself, made himself an object for public dissection, because many people will be asking is he mad?

Disprove what he said instead of resorting to insult
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Ekoishome: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
the facts is when you look at buhari pre London and post London pic....you know something is up

let's not forget they sacked his personal photographer

another person who knew him so well
Gbam! Gbamest!! Something ain't right...
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Adetewa: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
deafeyez:

So u know this Jibril. Hmm he is more healthier than imagined. Why na.
where is afenifere?
where is odunmakin?
where is criminal right watch?

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Bobby808: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

And you believe PMB's wife and kids will go along with this mega farce?

Or they don't know their husband and father, too?

Do you think that, to please a cabal, they would allow their father/husband to be forever robbed the dignity of a proper, befitting burial?

FFK is on meth. He's now seeing things.
How do you think the family will know that their father was plastered and changed when it was carried out in the dark?

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by totorimi: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
If this same cabal that brought in a dead president in the night, turned off the lights at the airport, drove around the presidential fleet on Fridays to deceive innocent Nigerians that the president went for jumat.

Then I have no reason whatsoever to doubt that they can do anything to stay in power.

We don't ask probing questions that's why we are the way we are. The be unaccounted millions spent in London was certainly used to do wonders.
The organs were totally replaced and serious skin amendments done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Questions for ffk.
1. Does this pmb's double from Sudan speak Hausa? If not how does he communicate with buhari's immediate family?
Or is Aisha communicating with him in Arabic?
Lest I forget, does the Jibril guy speaks English as well?

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Adetewa: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
totorimi:
If this same cabal that brought in a dead president in the night, turned off the lights at the airport, drove around the presidential fleet on Fridays to deceive innocent Nigerians that the president went for jumat.

Then I have no reason whatsoever to doubt that they can do anything to stay in power.

We don't ask probing questions that's why we are the way we are. The be unaccounted millions spent in London was certainly used to do wonders.
The organs were totally replaced and serious skin amendments done.
infact your mentally disturbance even worst than ffk.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Tecno66: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
I am catching cold. Can the cabal truely go to this extent to cling to power? I dont think so but with what happened during Yar Adua, anything can happen in Nigeria.
WotzupNG:
https://www.facebook.com/femifanikayode/posts/10209410179000860

Former Minister of Aviation, Olufemi Olukayode has taken to Facebook to buttress Nnamdi Kanu's claim of President Buhari being substituted with a double who now parades himself as the President.

He highlighted some observations to support the claim.

See the observations below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/ffk-president-buhari-replaced-double/
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by id2011(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
I could not grap any sense in dis story
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Bobby808: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
FrankGiel:

Weighty allegations!!! Why are Nigerians this foolish?? So if a mad man comes out to say u are mad, you will release epistle to prove why you are not mad! Abeg go and rest...

FFK is an example of a man no longer taking his medication's
Apc will never change its slongan. Abussive and propaganda always. Why not take pain to debunk this claim that is smelling every where. In the country.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by FrancisIgya: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
I will not beleive but consider this a cock and bull story untill a state governor or minister confirms it to be true. This because since governors and ministers meet with Buhari during NCS and NEC respectively each month they are in a better position to reveal the truth.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by hillsate: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
WotzupNG:
https://www.facebook.com/femifanikayode/posts/10209410179000860

Former Minister of Aviation, Olufemi Olukayode has taken to Facebook to buttress Nnamdi Kanu's claim of President Buhari being substituted with a double who now parades himself as the President.

He highlighted some observations to support the claim.

See the observations below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/ffk-president-buhari-replaced-double/

How can a full grown and exposed adult even think like this?
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by omodapson(m): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Most Nigerians reason like FFK. They are filled with hate and cry wolf for nothing. Nairaland is full of them and I can testify.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Realist1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
For people claiming cloning, cloning a human is still not possible only lower animals has been cloned,rabbits, sheep e.t.c Scientist have not been able to clone a full human privately alone in their labs let alone perfect it.Again there are laws prohibiting full Human cloning in some countries. So because of President Buhari , human cloning is now suddenly possible and legal,besides in 3months? Bullocks!
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nathdoug(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
MRAKBEE:
Buhari is yet to feel the full weight of the opposition.
He did worse to the previous administration.
FFK is a good critic but i think he has gone berserk.
I went through the evidence he gave to prove that the buhari we were all expecting to come back from medical treatment is not the same buhari that actually came back and i found nothing to believe.
Buh this buhari no dey wear lens oh.
ffk is a nice opposition in modern day democracy

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Tecno66: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
FrancisDiote:
May God help us in this country. Though i doubt it but of a fact he is more agile than before.

And doesnt use his glasses
If the allegations are correct then it must have been leaked from within aso rock. You cant deceive us. I believe the truth or otherwise will come out in due course because those who know Buhari inside out will spot the difference.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nathdoug(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Adetewa:

jibril of sudan is popular everybody know him he is still alive.
ffk will not go score free on this, enough for the stupid.
ffk will go score free bro don't cry that's the strength of opposition..when Jonathan was in power he was also abused more than this so my brother stop crying
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nathdoug(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
AnodaIT:
This is the only administration where orders are given with "Baba says" but the Baba himself has not interacted in a live public fora with citizens or press or anywhere that pre-meditated or pre-recorded speeches would not be possible
if buhari is real let him come and do live interaction with the masses

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
FFK if it is true, what is the next step? How do we verify these claims.

Is there a law that can compel him to undergo some rest?

Besides pulling out of international/ global community is creepy!
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Reptyle(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
raymondFirstborn:

He wasn't cloned.Its a look alike.

Oh, its now a "look alike" and no longer a "clone"?

Seriously guys! C'mon! embarassed
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nathdoug(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
haywire1:
Nigeria politics tire me ooooo. FFK needs brain surgery .. Maybe he should get a gun or juju to kill d president AbI which kind wahala be all these sef angry

you are yet to feel the weight of the opposition my brother.....e never reach time to cry
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nathdoug(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
NOC1:

what is finishing? he just displayed the dumbness and stupidity in him to the public.

the finishing you are talking about must be he ridiculed himself, made himself an object for public dissection, because many people will be asking is he mad?
oga look at buhari very well was that the face he brought to power Be sincere for once

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.