Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I (6967 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked shocked shocked
Abeg we no want again.. Over to you! Blackhawk01 Makydebbie Tahra sunshineG is interested.
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 05, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Abeg we no want again.. Over to you! Blackhawk01 Makydebbie Tahra sunshineG is interested.
nooo grin
I am broke biko
You want me to drink gari for 30years grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
wink
grin morning
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
That's just the first four. shocked More list coming up. grin
Lmao,husband don run comot.
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
nooo grin
I am broke biko
Lolz, na beg i dey beg you oo. She is a wife material
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
nooo grin
I am broke biko
shockedshocked Some people don't even have garri to drink.

Morning.smiley
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Blackhawk01: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
so what are the other requirements cheesy

Maky go bring list, chill ehn tongue
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lolz, na beg i dey beg you oo. She is a wife material
you better carry her now...before I add my own as the friend of the bride angry
I am going to add a car angry grin

Maybe a visa to Dubai and return ticket from Dubai angry cheesy

No be you talk say your brother is rich yesterday grin grin

You never see anything...na your anything grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Abeg we no want again.. Over to you! Blackhawk0.1 Makydebbi.e Tahr.a sunshine.G is interested.
He sabi better thing.cheesy
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by makydebbie(f): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Lmao,husband don run comot.
Why nau? cry
I've completed the list. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Blackhawk01: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Pynkylypz:

cheesy grin cheesy

You no well tongue
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy
You no well tongue
Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
shockedshocked Some people don't even have garri to drink.

Morning.smiley
cheesy cheesy as the thing dey go I hope I will not drink water
Last! Last! grin

How was your night?
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
He sabi better thing.cheesy
Yes oo
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Blackhawk01: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
you better carry her now...before I add my own as the friend of the pride angry

No be you talk sat your brother is rich yesterday grin grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

And I was here thinking I've got a friend who isn't crazie yet, you don join em too. shocked shocked
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Blackhawk01: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Blackhawk01 eyan mi!Wa gbayi. cheesy cool

Makydebbie that is the `koko',without it no wedding.grincheesy

Tahra eyan Raizo, eyan somebody Pataki! cool

How body na? Una don chase my prospective husband comot, find me another one oooo.
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

And I was here thinking I've got a friend who isn't crazie yet, you don join em too. shocked shocked
I am gentle jare...it was a slip of fingers embarassed grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
you better carry her now...before I add my own as the friend of the pride angry

No be you talk sat your brother is rich yesterday grin grin

Hahahahaha you have join them and i was here thinking you would help me out. You guys should just conclude that you want to sell her out ni! Lol
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 05, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hahahahaha you have join them and i was here thinking you would help me out. You guys should just conclude that you want to sell her out ni! Lol
shocked shocked you think that is selling her to you...I haven't even ask your brother to complete all the abandoned building in my area..you are complaining grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

How body na? Una don chase my prospective husband comot, find me another one oooo.
Yes, they should find you another one.. Maybe this time around they go collect only broom, to avoid stories again!
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked shocked you think that is selling her to you...I haven't even ask your brother to complete all the abandoned building in my area..you are complaining grin
Chai!! Abeg na governor go do that one O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy cheesy as the thing dey go I hope I will not drink water
Last! Last! grin

How was your night?
Hahaha! Some people still no get clean water to drink.

Fine,i slept early.You?
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by makydebbie(f): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

But list continues. cry cry

Pynkylypz bia. wink
Trip to Paris for the bride and her friends.

Build family house for the bride's family.

Borehole water for the community.

Change of wardrobe and trip to Dubai for Tahra.

Bag of rice each for all the women in her village.

50 cows for the young men in her community.

100 goats for the old men in the village.

Free education for all the kids in the village.

One million dollars each for the bride parents.

Trip to Dubai for the bride sisters + change of wardrobe.

A castle for the bride.

shocked
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Hahaha! Some people still no get clean water to drink.

Fine,i slept early.You?
grin grin
Water na water I beg

I slept late jare, thanks for asking
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Why nau? cry I've completed the list. lipsrsealed embarassed
Sunshine don add im own.He dey fear.
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Blackhawk01: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:

Pynkylypz bia. wink

A castle for the bride.

shocked

cheesy grin cheesy

Hope say I go find room for Shiloh like this ... Lemme goan start praying for another man biko embarassed
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol.Body dey inside cloth smiley.Shey wa manage thepussyhunter?He issa husband material(2inches).cheesytongue
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:

Pynkylypz bia. wink

A castle for the bride.

shocked
Ah! Anyway my brother is getting married soon, so you guys should take the list and bride to be dey go. (we don excape be that)
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:

Pynkylypz bia. wink Trip to Paris for the bride and her friends.
A castle for the bride.
shocked
You're too much.kisssmiley
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy

Hope say I go find room for Shiloh like this ... Lemme goan start praying for another man biko embarassed
Yes, let's pray together
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
Water na water I beg

I slept late jare, thanks for asking
Ya welcome.If you wantu marry a princess,you have to prove you're man enough.smileycheesy
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Ya welcome.If you wantu marry a princess,you have to prove you're man enough.smileycheesy
How

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Reasons You Should Cuddle More / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) / how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.