Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I (6965 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Mrkumareze(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
Wish marriage is ever sweet like the period of friendship. Enjoy your marriage bro. Now you are welcomed to the group
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

My loff kiss
you Put Me Inside Basket Abi... Isokay... smh...
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Your younger bro keh? I don't want to be a sugar mummy na embarassed embarassed

Beht wait! Is he rich and cute. kiss
Lolz @sugar mummy. He is cute and r i c h.
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Blackhawk01: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lolz @sugar mummy. He is cute and r i c h.

Oya oya, gimme his no. kiss kiss
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Oya oya, gimme his no. kiss kiss
Lolz, you have to come to my house and i will gladly give you
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Blackhawk01: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lolz, you have to come to my house and i will gladly give you

Hian! Which kain sister in-law be this? This is Africa, he should be the one coming to my house na. sad
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hian! Which kain sister in-law be this? This is Africa, he should be the one coming to my house na. sad
Lolz but you are the one that wants number na. Okay i will tell him about you first. Hehehe
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Blackhawk01: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lolz but you are the one that wants number na. Okay i will tell him about you first. Hehehe

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Better husband fall on me oooo.

Makydebbie, Maky oooo, time yaff come to pick asoebi oooo. cheesy grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by makydebbie(f): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Makyebbie, Maky oooo, time yaff come to pick asoebi oooo. cheesy grin
Ahh! Na private jet as bride price we go collect oo. School for the village, private hospital for the community. And masion for the sister with Lamborghini. shocked

And we're good. grin cheesy grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Ahh! Na private jet as bride price we go collect oo. School for the village, private hospital for the community. And masion for the sister with Lamborghini. shocked

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Makydebbie, Maky oooo, time yaff come to pick asoebi oooo. cheesy grin
Lolz
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:

Chai!
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by makydebbie(f): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked shocked shocked
You think it's easy to marry our Aderola? shocked tongue

Pynkylypz:
Chai!
Yes ooo tongue tongue
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:

Yes ooo tongue tongue
Wedding would be in the next five years be that. Lolz
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:

Yes ooo tongue tongue
sad rola is this true

Blackhawk01
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by makydebbie(f): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Wedding would be in the next five years be that. Lolz
She's already ripe na. sad
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
She's already ripe na. sad

Ehn! I know, we need to plan everything well you know.. And *clears throat* the bride price items is too much, else na garri and groundnut everyday after the wedding. Lol
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by makydebbie(f): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Ehn! I know, we need to plan everything well you know.. And *clears throat* the bride price items is too much, else na garri and groundnut everyday after the wedding. Lol
We no gree oo. angry
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
We no gree oo. angry
Lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Adukey(f): 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Traditional wedding pictures of my wife & ME,not I.

Happy married life.

Nwa teacher,it is my wife and I.
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Blackhawk01: 8:13am On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

You wanto sell me off? shocked
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Blackhawk01: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
sad rola is this true

Blackhawk01

Very true oooo. You think I went to Oxford to play? Na to increase price list nii.

As a marra of fact, she just read out the first 4 requirements. tongue
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:

What of 30billion for the akant?cheesy
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Blackhawk01: 8:22am On Oct 05, 2017
Pynkylypz:

You still want to marry me? sad undecided

Tahra of laive! I dey feel you. cheesy wink
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by makydebbie(f): 8:24am On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

You wanto sell me off? shocked
Na the bride price be that na.
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by makydebbie(f): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
What of 30billion for the akant?cheesy
Odikwa vely vely essential. kiss
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You still want to marry me? sad undecided
Tahra of laive! I dey feel you. cheesy wink
Lolz.. maybe oo. Good morning
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Very true oooo. You think I went to Oxford to play? Na to increase price list nii.

As a marra of fact, she just read out the first 4 requirements. tongue

so what are the other requirements cheesy
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01 eyan mi!Wa gbayi. cheesy cool

Makydebbie that is the `koko',without it no wedding.grincheesy
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Blackhawk01 eyan mi!Wa gbayi. cheesy cool

Makydebbie that is the `koko',without it no wedding.grincheesy
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by makydebbie(f): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Blackawk01 eyan mi!Wa gbayi. cheesy cool

Makydbbie that is the `koko',without it no wedding.grincheesy
That's just the first four. shocked
More list coming up. grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Southafrican Babe Dancing Naked For Naija Guys Why #nigeriansmustfall Is Trendin / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. / 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.