Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I (6968 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
How
You'll be tested.
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
You'll be tested.
tested with pressing iron grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
tested with pressing iron grin
No,soldering iron.undecided
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
No,soldering iron.undecided
grin cheesy
Tell me now..what test?
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
grin cheesy Tell me now..what test?
Idk.cheesy
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Idk.cheesy
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by makydebbie(f): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
You're too much.kisssmiley
Abi na. cheesy wink

Pynkylypz:
Ah! Anyway my brother is getting married soon, so you guys should take the list and bride to be dey go. (we don excape be that)
Chai angry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
I don't know.cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Jfrankination(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Odikwa vely vely essential. kiss
Get Nigerian citizenship at once nah..you've knw so much even Igbo
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by makydebbie(f): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Jfrankination:
Get Nigerian citizenship at once nah..you've knw so much even Igbo
Lol, it's not needed jare. grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Lol.Body dey inside cloth smiley.Shey wa manage thepussyhunt.er?He issa husband material(2inches).cheesytongue

only 2inches shocked shocked

and i thought i've finally reached 10 inches after so much hard work sad embarassed.........

How're you mi-lady smiley
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

only 2inches shocked shocked

and i thought i've finally reached 10 inches after so much hard work sad embarassed.........

How're you mi-lady smiley
Body dey inside cloth.My phone died.
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Body dey inside cloth.My phone died.

na wah o...........you no dey ever pull cloth undecided............ur body always dey inside cloth

and yea i know........tried calling again but it kept saying switched off

and you know, i one time thought you were a yahoo woman o cos you always busy lipsrsealed
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na wah o...........you no dey ever pull cloth undecided............ur body always dey inside cloth

and you know, i one time thought you were a yahoo woman o cos you always busy lipsrsealed
sup with you ?
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Na you sabi.Hahahaha you know better now?tongue
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
sup with you ?

i'm good man

resumed work yday and have been soo busy since then.........plus i'm helping a colleague who did all my work during my sick leave do half his work sad

how're you doing anyways boss...........and ermmm i'll definitely call you 2mao at leats lemme talk to my 6ft7 tall boss cool
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Na you sabi.Hahahaha you know better now?tongue

yeah i do

see ehn, just charge ur phone well o cos i'll call you tomorrow and i wont take any excuse.............i've never had a decent convo with you since you were kind enough to bless me with ur digits.....

You hear? angry
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i'm good man

resumed work yday and have been soo busy since then.........plus i'm helping a colleague who did all my work during my sick leave do half his work sad

how're you doing anyways boss...........and ermmm i'll definitely call you 2mao at leats lemme talk to my 6ft7 tall boss cool
grin grin you are crazy
Hope you have fully recovered sha, you should not injure yourself with work

And emmm I am sure your babes here on nairaland have missed you.. most especially eva chick grin and tarah grin

Ok I will expecting your call tomorrow, my 7 feet friend grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin you are crazy

And emmm I am sure your babes here on nairaland have missed you.. most especially eva chick grin and tarah grin

lmao
ok boss..........thanks...........and i no reach 7ft o cheesy.............would definitely call too

how far ur project?

And thats reminds me
evaberry!!!
Eva-fvcking-berry
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah i do

see ehn, just charge ur phone well o cos i'll call you tomorrow and i wont take any excuse.............i've never had a decent convo with you since you were kind enough to bless me with ur digits.....

You hear? angry
Lol yes sir.good night.
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin you are crazy

And emmm I am sure your babes here on nairaland have missed you.. most especially eva chick grin and ztarah grin

Smh
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Lol yes sir.good night.

goog night kor? shocked shocked
good night at 9:46pm? shocked shocked

who the fvck is this and what did you do with "my" (tongue) tahrah angry
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao
ok boss..........thanks...........and i no reach 7ft o cheesy.............would definitely call too

how far ur project?

And thats reminds me
evaberry!!!
Eva-fvcking-berry
still on the project shii bro smiley
You and your eva chick grin cheesy
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

goog night kor? shocked shocked
good night at 9:46pm? shocked shocked

who the fvck is this and what did you do with "my" (tongue) tahrah angry
I'm feeling sleepy,I retired today.wink
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Smh
grin grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
I'm feeling sleepy,I retired today.wink

wow!
wow!
wow!

Thats a new one shocked

anyways sleep tight hun..............and remembe i'll be calling (to talk for hours) tomorrow smiley
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
still on the project shii bro smiley
You and your eva chick grin cheesy

oh
well good luck man.........i pray you do real well smiley

grin grin

good night man smiley
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh
well good luck man.........i pray you do real well smiley

grin grin

good night man smiley
thanks man smiley
Good night wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
seems you like my name a lot
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
seems you like my name a lot
love not like
grin grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

wow!
wow!
wow!

Thats a new one shocked

anyways sleep tight hun..............and remembe i'll be calling (to talk for hours) tomorrow smiley
thnks you too.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) / Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** / Which Love Song Perfectly Talks About Your Present Love Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.