Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material (5375 Views)

Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Saintsammurai(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2017
Taiwo20:
some don't even have bank account. they spend all their money on fashion.
lol funny but true.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

You're always welcome sis

You're indeed the baddest bitch. Way to go! kiss cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by biacan(f): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2017
Mariinee:
You are a joke. grin
Same as you

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by iamJ(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2017
Taiwo20:
some don't even have bank account. they spend all their money on fashion.
which fashion those ones that wear 150 top and 500 dozen panties?

Abeg leave poverty people for their hole
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
so what other ways are there to make money?

Not everyone wants to be a wife material, you know? wink

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by jamie009: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Let the emphasis be on both genders. If you're a man above 25, still living with your mum, no investments or assets to your name, you're not marriage material. Smh.

At the end of the day, everybody's journey is different. Some gain success young, whilst others it may take longer and to some it wont happen at all. Putting an age limit to success is stupid. It would make more sense if you focus on the persons work ethic, vision and goals.

Op just hit the nail on the head. you shouldn't paint it.... you have no idea the respect that flocks you when you are self reliant... Truth be told, most girls of this generation are waste and offer nothing but pussy..
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Saintsammurai(m): 9:34am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

lol in other words you dnt want to get married..
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Safiaa(f): 9:34am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
so what other ways are there to make money?
online trading, selling goods and services, online surveys, reviewing websites, teaching, investments in multiple small companies, heck you can even get paid if you have a large following on instagram. So many ways, its just that people don't educate themselves properly. Its not a necessity to learn a trade, especially in this day and age. Although it may be helpful, dont act like its a criteria for marriage. The easiest and fastest ways are to make money online. Open your eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by iamJ(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

hehehehehe grin

*spanks her ass*

Braddest cool
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by jamie009: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:
Any guy above 21yrs of age with NO house of his own and probably two cars......is a waste to this generation

why take this personal... have u made up your mind living your whole life being tied to a man aprons ladies sha!!!
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Safiaa(f): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol in other words you dnt want to get married..

Your words, not mine. cool tongue

In other words, encouraging people to work hard in order to be self-reliant is better than telling them to work hard because they want to be "wife material".

Who wife material epp sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

Did your mother worked her ass out at the age of 22
actually she did at 19... and saintsammaurai is right .. a lady should have a source of personal income no matter how small. .. doesn't have to be making fair or any of those he listed even better jobs like writing, managing events or running an ushering agency is cool. .
so don't go breathing down his neck. .
start something if you haven't started already
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Saintsammurai(m): 9:45am On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
online trading, selling goods and services, online surveys, reviewing websites, teaching, investments in multiple small companies, heck you can even get paid if you have a large following on instagram. So many ways, its just that people don't educate themselves properly. Its not a necessity to learn a trade, especially in this day and age. Although it may be helpful, dont act like its a criteria for marriage. The easiest and fastest ways are to make money online. Open your eyes.
True i understand your point, but do you know that what is yours can never be taken? Ok how many people from poor homes can make investing in companies or online trading? You mentioned teaching, but what happens when teaching stops, can the savings cater for her needs for years? The beauty of having a handwork is that you can never ever go broke, nobody can sack you, because you are your own boss and recession dont affect you.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Divay22(f): 9:45am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
well well true though, it cut across both gender.. But do you know that in America, ladies around the age of 16 to 20 are more hardworking than their male counterparts? You will see them applying for a nanny, store keepers, learning one thing or the other.....Sadly that cant be said of our own..
That's because over there, your employers treat you with respect and don't look down on you like you have no future, you're paid when due, they don't vent their anger on you..

I have once worked as a sales Rep before and honestly i got more than i bargained for..
In Nigeria it's a different ball game, madam will send you to do what are kids are supposed to do, if you hit her kids to correct them, you don enter one chance. Customers are always right, even when they want to sexually harass you, or insult you, you have no right to talk back at them and so many others...

For me, is just learn something and be your own boss.. (everybody)

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2017
iamJ:
hehehehehe grin

*spanks her ass*

Braddest cool

Hahahaha grin cheesy

You know yoh can't be spanking that arse anyhow again? wink tongue
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by makydebbie(f): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

As long as the word boyfriend is their he must provide for everything I do
He should also provide an English teacher for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 04, 2017
saintsammaurai it's no criteria for wife material o... if you go by that notion
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Saintsammurai(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Your words, not mine. cool tongue

In other words, encouraging people to work hard in order to be self-reliant is better than telling them to work hard because they want to be "wife material".

Who wife material epp sef? undecided
Nope, thats not what i meant, the main purpose of the thread is to encourage ladies to be self reliant.. why i involve marriage is that, ladies that are self reliant will be resourceful in a maritally.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by biacan(f): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:

Your headache
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

Same as you
Have a nice day.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Bwahahahahahaahaa. grin grin
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by iamJ(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy

You know yoh can't be spanking that arse anyhow again? wink tongue
says who? angry

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Saintsammurai(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2017
L3G3ND:

actually she did at 19... and saintsammaurai is right .. a lady should have a source of personal income no matter how small. .. doesn't have to be making fair or any of those he listed even better jobs like writing, managing events or running an ushering agency is cool. .
so don't go breathing down his neck. .
start something if you haven't started already
chai see why i want you, i need you..
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Safiaa(f): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
True i understand your point, but do you know that what is yours can never be taken? Ok how many people from poor homes can make investing in companies or online trading? You mentioned teaching, but what happens when teaching stops, can the savings cater for her needs for years? The beauty of having a handwork is that you can never ever go broke, nobody can sack you, because you are your own boss and recession dont affect you.
Darling, everything in this life has its pros and cons. Nothing will ever be 100% guaranteed. Even with making hair, baking etc When will you have the energy and time to do all these things when you're married with kids and have a permanent job that you're doing? Is there longevity in it? Its not like it's something you can do from your bed. So change your mentality, and stop acting like it's a must, because it's not.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
chai see why i want you, i need you..

dream on bro. .

how are you?
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Saintsammurai(m): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2017
L3G3ND:
saintsammaurai it's no criteria for wife material o... if you go by that notion
lol very true.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Safiaa(f): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
and you don't have to be rich to invest in companies. You don't have to have a lot of money. I wish people would just learn to educate themselves instead of just talking. It's not impossible.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2017
I partially agreed with what you said coz the handwork stuff always serve as supportive backbone for me&my gf
But I have some cousins that got admission same year they left sec school and some that venture into teaching job after school to gather some money

In short
Different stroke for different folk
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Saintsammurai(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2017
L3G3ND:

dream on bro. .
how are you?
lol i am very fine thank you.. Good morning to you.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by LadyMayor(f): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

As long as the word boyfriend is their he must provide for everything I do

You are an embarassment to womanhood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parents Should Be Careful: See What An 8 Year Old Submitted On Her Assignment. / What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? / Well Guys Lets Be Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.