Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material (5363 Views)

Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I call it accidental dimple because it's one sided. cheesy grin lipsrsealed
lol..cute!!I wish I had oneshocked
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by SgtKisswhere: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Yeah true. Some of the blame can be put on us as well. Nice dp btw.

what could be the cause of that, if I may ask? could it be the feeling that a man should provide for d basic needs of life (don't get me wrong boyfriend/girlfriend, it shldnt be that way but in marriage I have no qualms providing even her underwears while she makes her own money at the side) or just plain laziness?

thanks smiley
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Adaumunocha(f): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2017
iamJ:
that is not a talent biko, even 5years old can make a dolls hair, go and learn meaningful things
A 5 year old can make wigs, lock dreads and all that shii? Don't expose your ignorance here biko. Seems like your 30 million for akant yaf finish tongue
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2017
Mariinee:
Please give Jude too oh. grin
lol..grin
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked you want fisola to kill me

Biko I still love my life cry

Makydebbie already snatched Fisola ooooo cry cry cry

Iyamm single and ready toh mingle kiss

*Makes a 360 turn* check me out na. wink
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by makydebbie(f): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:

yeah too stupid!!.
.all for you sis!!
Thanks sweety. kiss

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:

lol..cute!!I wish I had oneshocked

Come na, lemme pinch your cheeks non stop daily for 4weeks pere. You go get. wink

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by makydebbie(f): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

No respect again. No be una fault, I have to grow taller before y'all beat me up one day nii. angry angry
How did you know we've been planing on beating you up? shocked
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I taught maky said she can't do anything with a yoruba demon sad

I don't believe you biko, you are messing with my head cry maky is that true

Emmm yeah I checked out the 360 shii and all I can say is shocked mamacita cheesy
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Safiaa(f): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

what could be the cause of that, if I may ask? could it be the feeling that a man should provide for d basic needs of life (don't get me wrong boyfriend/girlfriend, it shldnt be that way but in marriage I have no qualms providing even her underwears while she makes her own money at the side) or just plain laziness?

thanks smiley
A part of it has to do with laziness. Some women feel an automatic entitlement to a man's money just because she's a woman. Some equate their pussy to money. Some, its just the way they've been brought up. It could also be peer influences. I just feel like in Nigeria, it's a traditional society. Everything falls back on it, so it's traditionally believed that a man is supposed to do everything for his wife. Outside of Nigeria, it's definitely not like that. Thank God that a growing number of women in naija believe in financial independence.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by makydebbie(f): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

See this lying shaild. shocked shocked
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Come na, lemme pinch your cheeks non stop daily for 4weeks pere. You go get. wink
gringrintongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks sweety. kiss
anytime kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by jaksmillioniar: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:

gringrintongue
follow me back dear

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by jaksmillioniar: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
follow me back dear
sekxy:

anytime kiss
tnk u baby

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
tnk u baby
welcome.Thanks for yesterday..I appreciate
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Lordkylie(f): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Learning a handwork is not compulsory abeg. I think the emphasis should be on self sufficiency, not everyone will be a business owner and even business owners need employees. The point is find something to do and excel at it whether you're male or female. And @op please remove the age restriction, it all depends on the path you're taking in life e.g if you intend to become a doctor you'll most likely not be done with medical school at 22. Be a badass employer, professional, blogger etc just stop relying on the little hole tween your legs
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Safiaa(f): 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lordkylie:
Learning a handwork is not compulsory abeg. I think the emphasis should be on self sufficiency, not everyone will be a business owner and even business owners need employees. The point is find something to do and excel at it whether you're male or female. And @op please remove the age restriction, it all depends on the path you're taking in life e.g if you intend to become a doctor you'll most likely not be done with medical school at 22. Be a badass employer, professional, blogger etc just stop relying on the little hole tween your legs
Exactly my point.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by SgtKisswhere: 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
A part of it has to do with laziness. Some women feel an automatic entitlement to a man's money just because she's a woman. Some equate their pussy to money. Some, its just the way they've been brought up. It could also be peer influences. I just feel like in Nigeria, it's a traditional society. Everything falls back on it, so it's traditionally believed that a man is supposed to do everything for his wife. Outside of Nigeria, it's definitely not like that. Thank God that a growing number of women in naija believe in financial independence.

no lie about your last point tho, I know lots of gals learning a trade or engaging in some business, good development it is
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by marisdgreat(f): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

He doesn't take care of your needs and you call him your boyfriend......sis
Must your boyfriend takes care of all your needs? it is good for a girl to be independent even though u might not have a handwork but be experienced on something that can boost of or be working. As i am now i am very proud that 99% of my needs comes from my hardworking n my families, only 1% come from guys. i can never be a househelp to my future husband atleast i have some skills n experience that can make me to be my own boss if i should see some money to startup
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by kingjomezy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

Trying hard to digest what I said......?
no my brain ain't a stomach... but I wouldn't cuz I don't wanna die
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:

Emi mimo angry
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by makydebbie(f): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Emi mimo angry
We go beat you finish. tongue
Rola why you wan refuse the iceclim na? grin You wan open my nyash for nl, nyash I don try to cover since January. It's not fair. grin grin tongue
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:
I taught maky said she can't do anything with a yoruba demon sad

I don't believe you biko, you are messing with my head cry maky is that true

Emmm yeah I checked out the 360 shii and all I can say is shocked mamacita cheesy

Fisola is a Yoruba Angel not demon na kiss

I'm not, she's been seeing my Fisola in her dreams instead of Omo nna. cry cry

Hehehehe... You smart, Baeby. kiss
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
We go beat you finish. tongue
Rola why you wan refuse the iceclim na? grin You wan open my nyash for nl, nyash I don try to cover since January. It's not fair. grin grin tongue

Rotflmao grin cheesy

You wan make I cover your yansh and you still wan beat me? shocked. Omo nna fall on you dia. angry
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by makydebbie(f): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Rotflmao grin cheesy

You wan make I cover your yansh and you still wan beat me? shocked. Omo nna fall on you dia. angry
Okay we go abort mission. grin

At bold, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen!!! grin grin
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Fisola is a Yoruba Angel not demon na kiss

I'm not, she's been seeing my Fisola in her dreams instead of Omo nna. cry cry

Hehehehe... You smart, Baeby. kiss
cheesy cheesy
Anyways, so I believe fisola is' still that nigga!'? Correct tongue and maky with omo nna , correct ! ?

So that leaves me still single and searching cry
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay we go abort mission. grin

At bold, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen!!! grin grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Deek don finish you, see as you shout "Amen". Chaiiii! cheesy grin

Beht you know you just dey shout for nothing nii, celibacy fall on you cheesy grin cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by makydebbie(f): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Deek don finish you, see as you shout "Amen". Chaiiii! cheesy grin

Beht you know you just dey shout for nothing nii, celibacy fall on you cheesy grin cheesy tongue tongue
grin cheesy grin grin

Why are you such a kill joy. cry cry embarassed
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
grin cheesy grin grin

Why are you such a kill joy. cry cry embarassed

That's because I'm a realist, Baeby. kiss

Btw, Deborah, limme! I'm still drafting my post, you don enter today. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by makydebbie(f): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

That's because I'm a realist, Baeby. kiss

Btw, Deborah, limme! I'm still drafting my post, you don enter today. cheesy grin cheesy
Rola no try me oo angry
We go remove our pyant for this nl and fight. grin cheesy grin
Pls na, someone cannot play with you again. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery / How I Find Out I Have Been Dating Myself For A Whole Year!! / My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.